Title: Improve Bowling
Author: John Callen
"Discover How You can Bowl Like a Pro - The Easy Way!"
Finally, here’s everything you need to bowl like an expert – exclusively revealed in a simple, step-by-step guide!
Improve Bowling isn’t like any other bowling guide. In it I explain how to focus on what makes for great bowling and why you need to focus on three key things:
- How to pick the right cover stocks for your bowling balls
- How to choose a bowling ball that suits you
- How to make a powerful throw that’s just right for what you want to achieve
- 2 simple ways to improve your overall game – and they’re so obvious you’ll wonder how you missed them!
- Avoid stance problems that can throw off your balance and your game
- How you can grip the ball for better aim and handling
- Learn the proper footwork that will help you get the ball down the alley and out of the gutter
- When and how to adjust your position when bowling
- Understand how approach affects your bowling abilities
- 6 proven techniques for maintaining your bowling balls in great shape
- How to aim for your target on your first or second throw of a frame
- What is a back swing and how can you do it right
- Learn the secrets of timing and amaze yourself with the difference it makes in your game
- 3 simple ways to find the right bowling ball weight – that
Title: Greeting Card Making for Profit
Author: Kerry White
Would You Love To Make Money From Your Greeting Card Making Hobby?
We show you step-by-step how you can set up a business, sell your greeting cards, or someone elses, how to market and promote your cards both on and offline even if you have never sold any of your cards in the past...
With this step by step guide you can:
- Make money from your card making even if you have no idea what to sell: You don't have to stress about what you want to sell, or even what market you want to sell to... I will give you suggestions on what to sell and a step by step guide to a number of different techniques you can use to sell your product or service.
- Start a SUCCESSFUL greeting card making business without any previous business experience: Did you know that 95% of the people who start a small business fail within the first year. I will teach you how to be in the successful 5% group that keeps making money from your card making business for life.
- Stop making costly mistakes and wasting time: Most so called "make money from your hobby" programs are a total waste of money if you are a card maker! These programs are more often than not just re-hashed general small business guides, not specific to card making at all. You are being misled by guides that don't really understand card making.
- Get started without a huge business mortgage: you can get started with just the few cards you have already made... or by
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Become A Knitting Superstar
Author: Liat Gat
The only knitting course you will ever need…ever! Consists of nine video-book modules, each one building on the skills you learned in the previous section. You don’t have to do this course all the way through right away – every knitting project that you try on your own will improve, even if you’ve only read the first chapter!
- Get Front Row Seats to the most comprehensive video knitting course ever created.
- 100s Of High Quality Videos – No more blurry, out of focus videos offering crappy advice. You get professionally created videos set on black background so you can follow the action when it happens on screen.
- Learn At Your Own Pace – No matter what your skill level is, you can pick up bits and pieces you can apply right away to your current projects.
- Access To The KNITFreedom Forum – Share stories and get help from people who are as passionate about knitting as you.
- No More Downloading Gigabytes Of Data – All you need to download is one e-book, all videos are embedded and streamed directly to your pc as you watch.
- Get Personal Encouragement and Guidance every step of the way.
- Be Able To Contact Your Teacher any time, day or night, when you are stuck so
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 101 Creative Card Sketches
Author: Gloria Pouch
So, what's included in this must-have card making resource?
- 30 Vertical Card Sketches
- 30 Horizontal Card Sketches
- 30 Square Card Sketches
- 5 Long Vertical Card Sketches
- 5 Long Horizontal Card Sketches
- 1 Surprise Card Sketch
- Handy summary sheets to see all the sketches at a glance
- Over 25 card samples based on these card sketches, plus instructions
- Tips and techniques for making the most out of the card sketches
- No more wasting expensive crafting supplies because a card did not turn out right the first time.
- No more sitting around for hours trying to come up with a cool card design.
- No more hunting down card sketches online for inspiration.
- Saving time by having card sketches ready when you are.
- No more drooling over amazing handmade cards online that require specialty stamps and tools that you don't have.
- Saving money by using the crafting supplies that you do have.
- Impressing friends and family with your professional card making skills.
- Having over 100 different card sketches to choose from - all in one place.
- Making more creative one-of-a-kind cards in less time than ever!
Title: DCC Model Trains
Author: Tony Richardson
Here's How To Quickly & Easily Solve DCC Problems, Avoid Costly DCC Mistakes... And Master DCC Techniques Like An Expert...
Easy To Understand, Easy To Use... Clever Tips, Tricks & Techniques... To Save You Time, Money, And Frustration... Getting Started On Your DCC Model Railroad.
This ebook shows you step-by-step how DCC works, and how to have your DCC model train layout performing to perfection in no time at all. It will guide you through the process in an easy way, so you can avoid the problems other experience. You'll be ready to operate your trains smoothly at amazingly realistic speeds, with all the lights, sounds and actions you could imagine.
All The DCC Information You Need To Master DCC Like An Expert.
All the basics are clearly and simply explained for you from: how DCC works, the functions of decoders, boosters, busses, timed voltages pulses and much more. Diagrams are included to make things easy to understand. These's even a comprehensive "Glossary of DCC Terms" as a handy reference if you get stuck.
22 DCC Dos and Don’ts
This DCC Model Trains Handbook even includes 22 questions and answers supplied by others in the hobby, as they explain their secret tips and how they overcame the kinds of problems you'll experience too.
TODAY you'll also get to keep a companion ebook - "Model Railroad DCC Help". This ebook covers ALL the DCC... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 25 Best Card Making Ideas
In this ebook, I’m sharing 25 of my favorite and best card ideas. You’ll discover shaped cards like purses and cupcakes. I feature ideas to make quick and simple cards and ways to repurpose and recycle old cards.
Give a purse card to family, friends or co-workers and they'll cherish it.
Create unique and beautiful handmade cards.
Inspiration for my cards come from all over. This particular thank you card came from a picture I found on Pinterest. I loved the use of yarn and the colors so I incorporated a similar look and technique of wrapping yarn around a shape. For my card above, I used embroidery yarn so the heart wasn't so bulky. These are the types of ideas you can find in my book.
What You Get with over 320 pages of fun:
- INSTRUCTIONS - you will get step-by-step instructions with pictures to help you create the cards easily.
- SKETCHES - with each sketch, I include measurements of the different pieces of the card. That way, you don't have to guess as to what size to cut the paper or other materials.
- PICTURES - I provide pictures of the card created in two versions. That way, you can see different ways to coordinate the paper and colors.
- BLANK SENTIMENTS - you will recieve a page of blank sentiment designs you can customize. Use your own stamps, rub-on letters or just handwrite your personalized message.
- SENTIMENTS - For each design, you'll get a full page of sentiment
Title: Scrapbooking Master Class
Author: Irene Tan
"Do You Recognize any of These Things Being True Sometimes?"
- You don’t know how to start or where to start a scrapbook Project
- You lack the confidence to learn or try new techniques in scrapbooking
- You find yourself at a loss for ideas or inspiration to scrap
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers. Get behind the scenes and discover how she creates her works of art.
Irene Tan reveals her secret techniques and ideas, and takes you behind the scenes to share her experiences and insights.
Read in detail all the tools, materials, techniques, and concepts she uses... so you can use it all to follow, copy, and learn from the wisdom and knowledge of one of the world’s top professional scrapbookers and teachers.
This book shares with its readers a rare glimpse into the creativity and talent of Irene Tan, a world-class scrapbooker, designer, and teacher.
Read and learn as she discusses the finer points of working with acrylic, inks, paints, and other mediums.
Irene encourages experimentation, and you will see the results in this book as she practices what she preaches.
- You will learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects.
- You will learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects.
- You will be encouraged to try different
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Taxidermy Made Easy
Author: Jim Farland
How To Do Taxidermy Even If You're An Absolute Beginner!
If You're Ready To Have Fun With Taxidermy & Create Beautiful Animals, Keep Reading!
Inside Taxidermy Made Easy You'll Discover...
- How taxidermy can earn you money! The secrets to selling your work for several hundred dollars or more.
- How to start Taxidermy with easy step-by-step instructions!
- Rugs, Rugs, Rugs! You name the animal, and I'll show you how to make a rug out of it!
- How to avoid the 6 biggest skinning mistakes.
- Why almost everyone is wrong about freezing your taxidermy.
- 9 ways to slash your taxidermy costs. Learn about the cheapest places to get your pelts, casts, mounts and specimens from.
- EMERGENCY! How to salvage your taxidermy if it starts to fall to pieces, including the fastest way to repairing dry and brittle skins.
- The secrets to facial expressions and mouth modelling.
- How to mount a fish, even if you just ate it for dinner! Learn how a photo and measurements is all that's needed.
- The most effective way of using road kill!
- 5 new ways to store and preserve your animals.
- The easiest way to get a taxidermy specimen! Learn the forgotten arts of trapping, netting and snare setting.
- The little known plumage secrets – what you ought to know when inserting feathers!
- The 7 best positions in which to display your
Title: Training for Rock Climbing
Author: Brian West
"You Are About to Discover How You Can Start Climbing 3-7 Grades Harder"
Finally a Proven Plan to Help You Become a Better, Stronger and More Technical Rock Climber...
Inside you will find powerful climbing tips, training tricks, and insider secrets that will make you a stronger and better climber.
Discover the 3 most important and effective rock climbing training principles and simple strategies you can use to climb stronger and faster almost instantly!
Here's a Small Sample of What's Revealed Inside...
- How to design a complete training program for your favorite style of climbing that is fun and will get you RESULTS!
- Learn the 7 secrets to climbing smart and effectively.
- The SECRET to getting dominating ab strength...
- 3 key principles to planning any training program and why without them your bound to fail and be frustrated.
- Fine tune your diet for optimal climbing performance
- The amazing step-by-step process for keeping yourself injury free all climbing season long
- The key to increasing your pull strength by 10-30 percent FAST.
- Proven ways to become more flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
- The #1 most common mistake climbers make that actually holds them back from getting better...
- How choosing the right cross training exercises
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend
- Are you wondering how to prepare your site in your yard?
- Are you tired of searching websites and clicking links in search of pergola plans and instructions on how to build a pergola yourself?
- Are you wondering what is the best way to secure your posts and how to do that?
- Are you wondering how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want?
All those questions and more will be answered because we have been there and often learned some lessons the hard way. We like to think we have made the mistakes so you wont have to because you will learn from us!
- Instructions on how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch.
- Here is what you get in How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend…
- Illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts.
- List of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build.
- Shopping list of materials & hardware.
- Tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations.
- Breakdown of pricing – you really can build your own AND even add some upgraded options at a price you can afford!
- Details on material choices with comparisons of wood types & synthetic choices.
- Step by step guide on how to build an attached pergola in 2 days – easily adaptable for a detached design too.
As an added BONUS, these additional items are also... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc