Title: Become A Knitting Superstar
Author: Liat Gat
The only knitting course you will ever need…ever! Consists of nine video-book modules, each one building on the skills you learned in the previous section. You don’t have to do this course all the way through right away – every knitting project that you try on your own will improve, even if you’ve only read the first chapter!
- Get Front Row Seats to the most comprehensive video knitting course ever created.
- 100s Of High Quality Videos – No more blurry, out of focus videos offering crappy advice. You get professionally created videos set on black background so you can follow the action when it happens on screen.
- Learn At Your Own Pace – No matter what your skill level is, you can pick up bits and pieces you can apply right away to your current projects.
- Access To The KNITFreedom Forum – Share stories and get help from people who are as passionate about knitting as you.
- No More Downloading Gigabytes Of Data – All you need to download is one e-book, all videos are embedded and streamed directly to your pc as you watch.
- Get Personal Encouragement and Guidance every step of the way.
- Be Able To Contact Your Teacher any time, day or night, when you are stuck so
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 101 Creative Card Sketches
Author: Gloria Pouch
So, what's included in this must-have card making resource?
- 30 Vertical Card Sketches
- 30 Horizontal Card Sketches
- 30 Square Card Sketches
- 5 Long Vertical Card Sketches
- 5 Long Horizontal Card Sketches
- 1 Surprise Card Sketch
- Handy summary sheets to see all the sketches at a glance
- Over 25 card samples based on these card sketches, plus instructions
- Tips and techniques for making the most out of the card sketches
- No more wasting expensive crafting supplies because a card did not turn out right the first time.
- No more sitting around for hours trying to come up with a cool card design.
- No more hunting down card sketches online for inspiration.
- Saving time by having card sketches ready when you are.
- No more drooling over amazing handmade cards online that require specialty stamps and tools that you don't have.
- Saving money by using the crafting supplies that you do have.
- Impressing friends and family with your professional card making skills.
- Having over 100 different card sketches to choose from - all in one place.
- Making more creative one-of-a-kind cards in less time than ever!
Title: DCC Model Trains
Author: Tony Richardson
Here's How To Quickly & Easily Solve DCC Problems, Avoid Costly DCC Mistakes... And Master DCC Techniques Like An Expert...
Easy To Understand, Easy To Use... Clever Tips, Tricks & Techniques... To Save You Time, Money, And Frustration... Getting Started On Your DCC Model Railroad.
This ebook shows you step-by-step how DCC works, and how to have your DCC model train layout performing to perfection in no time at all. It will guide you through the process in an easy way, so you can avoid the problems other experience. You'll be ready to operate your trains smoothly at amazingly realistic speeds, with all the lights, sounds and actions you could imagine.
All The DCC Information You Need To Master DCC Like An Expert.
All the basics are clearly and simply explained for you from: how DCC works, the functions of decoders, boosters, busses, timed voltages pulses and much more. Diagrams are included to make things easy to understand. These's even a comprehensive "Glossary of DCC Terms" as a handy reference if you get stuck.
22 DCC Dos and Don’ts
This DCC Model Trains Handbook even includes 22 questions and answers supplied by others in the hobby, as they explain their secret tips and how they overcame the kinds of problems you'll experience too.
TODAY you'll also get to keep a companion ebook - "Model Railroad DCC Help". This ebook covers ALL the DCC... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 25 Best Card Making Ideas
In this ebook, I’m sharing 25 of my favorite and best card ideas. You’ll discover shaped cards like purses and cupcakes. I feature ideas to make quick and simple cards and ways to repurpose and recycle old cards.
Give a purse card to family, friends or co-workers and they'll cherish it.
Create unique and beautiful handmade cards.
Inspiration for my cards come from all over. This particular thank you card came from a picture I found on Pinterest. I loved the use of yarn and the colors so I incorporated a similar look and technique of wrapping yarn around a shape. For my card above, I used embroidery yarn so the heart wasn't so bulky. These are the types of ideas you can find in my book.
What You Get with over 320 pages of fun:
- INSTRUCTIONS - you will get step-by-step instructions with pictures to help you create the cards easily.
- SKETCHES - with each sketch, I include measurements of the different pieces of the card. That way, you don't have to guess as to what size to cut the paper or other materials.
- PICTURES - I provide pictures of the card created in two versions. That way, you can see different ways to coordinate the paper and colors.
- BLANK SENTIMENTS - you will recieve a page of blank sentiment designs you can customize. Use your own stamps, rub-on letters or just handwrite your personalized message.
- SENTIMENTS - For each design, you'll get a full page of sentiment
Title: Scrapbooking Master Class
Author: Irene Tan
"Do You Recognize any of These Things Being True Sometimes?"
- You don’t know how to start or where to start a scrapbook Project
- You lack the confidence to learn or try new techniques in scrapbooking
- You find yourself at a loss for ideas or inspiration to scrap
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers. Get behind the scenes and discover how she creates her works of art.
Irene Tan reveals her secret techniques and ideas, and takes you behind the scenes to share her experiences and insights.
Read in detail all the tools, materials, techniques, and concepts she uses... so you can use it all to follow, copy, and learn from the wisdom and knowledge of one of the world’s top professional scrapbookers and teachers.
This book shares with its readers a rare glimpse into the creativity and talent of Irene Tan, a world-class scrapbooker, designer, and teacher.
Read and learn as she discusses the finer points of working with acrylic, inks, paints, and other mediums.
Irene encourages experimentation, and you will see the results in this book as she practices what she preaches.
- You will learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects.
- You will learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects.
- You will be encouraged to try different
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Taxidermy Made Easy
Author: Jim Farland
How To Do Taxidermy Even If You're An Absolute Beginner!
If You're Ready To Have Fun With Taxidermy & Create Beautiful Animals, Keep Reading!
Inside Taxidermy Made Easy You'll Discover...
- How taxidermy can earn you money! The secrets to selling your work for several hundred dollars or more.
- How to start Taxidermy with easy step-by-step instructions!
- Rugs, Rugs, Rugs! You name the animal, and I'll show you how to make a rug out of it!
- How to avoid the 6 biggest skinning mistakes.
- Why almost everyone is wrong about freezing your taxidermy.
- 9 ways to slash your taxidermy costs. Learn about the cheapest places to get your pelts, casts, mounts and specimens from.
- EMERGENCY! How to salvage your taxidermy if it starts to fall to pieces, including the fastest way to repairing dry and brittle skins.
- The secrets to facial expressions and mouth modelling.
- How to mount a fish, even if you just ate it for dinner! Learn how a photo and measurements is all that's needed.
- The most effective way of using road kill!
- 5 new ways to store and preserve your animals.
- The easiest way to get a taxidermy specimen! Learn the forgotten arts of trapping, netting and snare setting.
- The little known plumage secrets – what you ought to know when inserting feathers!
- The 7 best positions in which to display your
Title: Wood Profits
Author: Jim Morgan
The Full Guide With Accompanying Audio That Will Take You From Where You Are Currently, To Owning A Thriving Home Based Woodworking Business In Your Spare Time!
Whatever your aspirations, be they simply to sell your own home-made crafts from home or to establish a profitable all-year-round woodworking business, this system will show you how...
- Get Plans and blueprints for popular projects. (you don't need to be an expert woodworker to create profitable crafts!)
- Get A VERY detailed guide that shows you step-by-step how to make money selling wooden furniture and other wood projects (there's no waiting around; you'll be making money fast)
- You can also have unlimited one-on-one email coaching with Jim. Be guided every step of the way from day 1 to your very first sale!
- The crucial first step you need to do to make your first dollar (without this secret you'll never make a penny in this business)
- How to startup the business for under $50 (the common misconception is that you need a large garage or lots of expensive power tools to get started)
- How to price your work for maximum profit - Essential information for estimating project material costs and determining the value of shop time
- The Top 10 Profitable Crafts To Sell. Don't waste your time figuring it out. I will show you the top-selling products I personally sell.
- Discover a secret, easy-to-make project that you can turn around
Title: How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend
- Are you wondering how to prepare your site in your yard?
- Are you tired of searching websites and clicking links in search of pergola plans and instructions on how to build a pergola yourself?
- Are you wondering what is the best way to secure your posts and how to do that?
- Are you wondering how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want?
All those questions and more will be answered because we have been there and often learned some lessons the hard way. We like to think we have made the mistakes so you wont have to because you will learn from us!
- Instructions on how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch.
- Here is what you get in How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend…
- Illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts.
- List of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build.
- Shopping list of materials & hardware.
- Tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations.
- Breakdown of pricing – you really can build your own AND even add some upgraded options at a price you can afford!
- Details on material choices with comparisons of wood types & synthetic choices.
- Step by step guide on how to build an attached pergola in 2 days – easily adaptable for a detached design too.
As an added BONUS, these additional items are also... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: My Ancestor Left an Heirloom
Did your ancestor leave an heirloom?
This ebook will guide you every step of the way to discover:
- Extensive sources of information on these artefacts and the people associated with them, many of which will be found by simply visiting your local library.
- The types of metal objects people in the past have made, used or been awarded.
- New lines of enquiry that can take family history research back into the mists of time.
- How to safely store metal objects so your heirlooms will survive for generations to come.
- How and where you may locate real antique items connected with your ancestors and experience the joy of owning and displaying tangible family history.
- How to research family history in Britain.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets
Author: Sarah Whitcomb
Discover How To Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets With Our Simple-To-Follow Step-By-Step Guide.
Over 100 Gift Basket Ideas!
Are You Ready Right Now To Learn How To:
- Choose and use the best equipment and supplies
- Create beautiful gift baskets that will amaze your family and friends
- Choose the perfect container, filler, and gifts for just the right effect
- Understand and avoid common gift basket making problems
- Select the perfect combination of supplies for every gift basket
If you'd like to save money, make beautiful gift baskets to give as wonderful gifts, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
There was no easy way for me to learn. All I wanted was an easy-to-follow, easy to understand book, that took me step-by-step from what supplies I would need and specific ideas for gift baskets to create.
The techniques covered throughout the book will serve as a solid foundation for all your gift basket making in the years to come.
Here's A Taste Of The Gift Basket Making Tips You Get In my ebook:
- You will create beautiful gifts for your friends and family. You can choose the style of basket you want to make and then follow the ideas guide in Part II: Gift Basket Themes.
- You will feel like an expert gift basket maker when you shop for your supplies. Right after you download your eBook, Make Your Own
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc