Title: Macrame Secrets Revealed
Author: Emma Ripley
Hands Up If You Want 56 FREE Macrame Patterns - Then Be Taught How To Become A Macrame Expert!
I’ll show you bit by bit 56 various macrame patterns from macrame knots, macrame plant hangers, hammocks, dresses, bracelets & cushion covers, plus lots and lots more.
Let me give you an example as to what you can expect from “Macrame Secrets Revealed”.
- Master various macrame knots! There is such a variety that many seasoned macrame experts will not have seen these!
- REVEALED! How simple it is to get started! With Macrame Secrets Revealed, you'll be producing macrame knots within minutes. There is no frustrating steep learning curve here!
- Loads of Pictures! as well as detailed instructions. Pictures are easier to comprehend than just plain words, so a combination of pictures and words are used to ensure that you fully understand how each pattern is made!
- Once you have finished producing your macrame product, find out how you can preserve it so that it lasts through the ages! Its the little things that make all the difference!
- Huge Savings! Find out to make complex products within minutes. I'm talking about handbags, macrame plants hangers, beach bags, shopping bags. Imagine the money you can save when you can create your own cool items!
- I will show you macrame patterns that can be created into jewellery (i.e. necklaces, bracelets or earrings etc).
- I have spend 40 years
Title: How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros!
Author: Jack Moorehouse
Jack Moorehouse is the author of the best-selling book "How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros!". He is NOT a golf pro, rather a working man that has helped thousands of golfers from all seven continents lower their handicaps quickly. His free weekly newsletter goes out to thousands of golfers worldwide and provides the latest golf tips, strategies, techniques and instruction on how to improve your golf game.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Discover Historic Metal Detecting Sites!
Author: Otto von Helsing
Learn powerful, deep research methods. Do it and use it!
This Book Will Help You Become a Top Notch Researcher!
In this comprehensive book, we’ll guide you to wonderful resources and show you useful skills to aid you in your quest. Research isn’t easy, often confusing. You will have to work to get excellent results, but if you’ve found this site, you clearly are working to improve your skills.
Metal detecting is all about research. Jars of gold coins are hard to find. Even harder if you don’t do proper research.
Within these pages you will find wisdom and knowledge of how to do proper research for treasure hunting and metal detecting. Written by a seasoned professional who is retiring from the field and wants to show others how to be great at researching treasure leads and coinhunting sites.
Chapters of interest:
- Purging Treasure Leads
- Obtaining Treasure Leads
- A Primer on Internet Searching including Deep Web Tactics
- Authority Rank or “Should I trust that guy?”
- Research Tools to use and employ
- Map Resources for historical and current images
- State Library Assets
- Research Workflow
- Treasure Sense and Common Sense
- How to Do Proper Reconnaissance
- Hunt Locally, Research Locally
- Example Workflows of Research
- Record Keeping and Field
Title: Make Cardboard Furniture
- What do you offer us?
I offer you the opportunity of getting to know the tips and tricks needed to make unique pieces of furniture. I will explain how to obtain a robust design, what types of cutting tools are available and the related costs. With only few steps you will be able to design and build them yourself. In addition, you will discover how you can make waterproof and washable cardboard furniture.
- What will I find in this ebook?
You will find detailed explanations, techniques, a list of tools, practical advice and examples to create beautiful furniture made of cardboard.
- Is cardboard-made furniture resistant?
Depending on the technique you decide to use, you can obtain resistant structures with a unique design. You can place a big television on the furniture or can even be seated on it without altering its structure at all.
- Do I need much space to make this type of furniture?
Cardboard furniture can be designed, assembled and painted at home.
- Do I need to buy tools or equipment?
This manual will explain how to build furniture without the need of sophisticated equipment. There is only one element that you cannot miss: your imagination!
- Is painting easy to remove?
In case you get dirty when
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Patchwork & Quilting Business
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Simply the Biggest and Best Business Guide to Making Money From Your Patchwork and Quilting Skills and Knowledge
What Martha Learned ...
So this is what Martha learned, and you will too with my two books which tell you exactly how to:
- write simple but powerful business plans and financial plans
- create your own special niche with dazzling recycled patchwork furniture
- introduce your own new fabric range or import specialty fabric from an exotic country
- get just the right sort of insurance for your business needs and not get ripped off
- find sources of cheap or free fabrics for your products
- develop course materials and market your own special quilting classes
- make at least $100 per hour with specialist quilting services
- thoroughly research a range of market niches and decide what will be the most profitable
- sell your products on eBay and ETSY so that you get the most money for them
- match your own skill set with the perfect sort of business for you to run
- learn the essential details of how to run shopping tours and craft retreats
- target a specific market and have customers queuing up for more of your products
- bring in thousands of dollars per day with other businesses directly related to patchwork and quilting
Title: Greeting Card Making for Profit
Author: Kerry White
Would You Love To Make Money From Your Greeting Card Making Hobby?
We show you step-by-step how you can set up a business, sell your greeting cards, or someone elses, how to market and promote your cards both on and offline even if you have never sold any of your cards in the past...
With this step by step guide you can:
- Make money from your card making even if you have no idea what to sell: You don't have to stress about what you want to sell, or even what market you want to sell to... I will give you suggestions on what to sell and a step by step guide to a number of different techniques you can use to sell your product or service.
- Start a SUCCESSFUL greeting card making business without any previous business experience: Did you know that 95% of the people who start a small business fail within the first year. I will teach you how to be in the successful 5% group that keeps making money from your card making business for life.
- Stop making costly mistakes and wasting time: Most so called "make money from your hobby" programs are a total waste of money if you are a card maker! These programs are more often than not just re-hashed general small business guides, not specific to card making at all. You are being misled by guides that don't really understand card making.
- Get started without a huge business mortgage: you can get started with just the few cards you have already made... or by
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Live a Life of Luxury for Free
Start the Little Known Hobby of Entering Online Sweepstakes!
- Where to Look for Contests and Sweepstakes
- What are the Odds of Winning Sweepstakes?
- Facebook Tips
- Instant Wins
- The Craziest Thing Amy Ever Did For a Contest
- Winner's Etiquette
- Beating the Sweepstakes Boredom
- How Many Sweepstakes Do You Have to Enter to Win a Certain Prize?
- Contest Addiction
- Maximizing Your Entries
- How to Google for New Contests and Sweepstakes
- Contest Friends - Who Can You Trust?
- Finding Local Sweepstakes
- Top 5 Free iPhone Coupon Apps
- How I Got Hooked On Contests
- Don't Get Caught Up in Contests
- Coupons & Freebies
- Skewing the Odds - Cheating
- Reading the Rules and Regulations and Finding Hidden Treasures
- How Other Sweepers' Mistakes Turned into a Big Prize for Sandra
- How to Help Others Share Your Excitement
- The Hacker, Me and a 42" TV
- Blog Contests
- Twitter Contests
- Prize Shipping - How Long To Expect to Wait
- How to Manage Your Sweepstakes Time
- How to Find Facebook Contests and Sweepstakes
- Voting Contest Sponsor Turns a Blind Eye to Cheating
- Voting Contests
- What Contestors Need to Know About
Title: Wood Profits
Author: Jim Morgan
The Full Guide With Accompanying Audio That Will Take You From Where You Are Currently, To Owning A Thriving Home Based Woodworking Business In Your Spare Time!
Whatever your aspirations, be they simply to sell your own home-made crafts from home or to establish a profitable all-year-round woodworking business, this system will show you how...
- Get Plans and blueprints for popular projects. (you don't need to be an expert woodworker to create profitable crafts!)
- Get A VERY detailed guide that shows you step-by-step how to make money selling wooden furniture and other wood projects (there's no waiting around; you'll be making money fast)
- You can also have unlimited one-on-one email coaching with Jim. Be guided every step of the way from day 1 to your very first sale!
- The crucial first step you need to do to make your first dollar (without this secret you'll never make a penny in this business)
- How to startup the business for under $50 (the common misconception is that you need a large garage or lots of expensive power tools to get started)
- How to price your work for maximum profit - Essential information for estimating project material costs and determining the value of shop time
- The Top 10 Profitable Crafts To Sell. Don't waste your time figuring it out. I will show you the top-selling products I personally sell.
- Discover a secret, easy-to-make project that you can turn around
Title: DCC Model Trains
Author: Tony Richardson
Here's How To Quickly & Easily Solve DCC Problems, Avoid Costly DCC Mistakes... And Master DCC Techniques Like An Expert...
Easy To Understand, Easy To Use... Clever Tips, Tricks & Techniques... To Save You Time, Money, And Frustration... Getting Started On Your DCC Model Railroad.
This ebook shows you step-by-step how DCC works, and how to have your DCC model train layout performing to perfection in no time at all. It will guide you through the process in an easy way, so you can avoid the problems other experience. You'll be ready to operate your trains smoothly at amazingly realistic speeds, with all the lights, sounds and actions you could imagine.
All The DCC Information You Need To Master DCC Like An Expert.
All the basics are clearly and simply explained for you from: how DCC works, the functions of decoders, boosters, busses, timed voltages pulses and much more. Diagrams are included to make things easy to understand. These's even a comprehensive "Glossary of DCC Terms" as a handy reference if you get stuck.
22 DCC Dos and Don’ts
This DCC Model Trains Handbook even includes 22 questions and answers supplied by others in the hobby, as they explain their secret tips and how they overcame the kinds of problems you'll experience too.
TODAY you'll also get to keep a companion ebook - "Model Railroad DCC Help". This ebook covers ALL the DCC... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Scrapbooking Master Class
Author: Irene Tan
"Do You Recognize any of These Things Being True Sometimes?"
- You don’t know how to start or where to start a scrapbook Project
- You lack the confidence to learn or try new techniques in scrapbooking
- You find yourself at a loss for ideas or inspiration to scrap
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers. Get behind the scenes and discover how she creates her works of art.
Irene Tan reveals her secret techniques and ideas, and takes you behind the scenes to share her experiences and insights.
Read in detail all the tools, materials, techniques, and concepts she uses... so you can use it all to follow, copy, and learn from the wisdom and knowledge of one of the world’s top professional scrapbookers and teachers.
This book shares with its readers a rare glimpse into the creativity and talent of Irene Tan, a world-class scrapbooker, designer, and teacher.
Read and learn as she discusses the finer points of working with acrylic, inks, paints, and other mediums.
Irene encourages experimentation, and you will see the results in this book as she practices what she preaches.
- You will learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects.
- You will learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects.
- You will be encouraged to try different
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (37)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc