Title: Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers
Author: Anna Lyons
"Here's The Proven System Helping Scrapbookers Organize Their ENTIRE Photo Collection In Just 7 Days Without The Headache...And It'll Work For You Too, No Matter How Many Photos You've Got!"
After Hours Of Research I Finally Found The Secret To Photo Organization WITHOUT The Stress...
Within the first few pages, you'll discover what type of organizer your are, and then you'll get exact recommendations on how to organize, store and back up your photos
crapbookers have very different uses for our photos. That's why Stress Free Photo Organization is the best ebook for you. Because it is written by scrapbookers FOR scrapbookers.
"Here's How Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers Can Help You!"
- You’ll discover the power of digital tagging and how it can help you find any photo from any event on your computer in seconds (it’s EASY to set up, and it means you’ll never have to spend ages looking for that perfect photo ever again leaving you more time to scrap!)
- The BEST storage options for your photos (we rip apart the pros and cons of all the storage solutions and show you which ones are perfect for your personality and budget)
- In the first couple of pages take the organiser profile quiz to discover what type of organiser you are so you can follow our exact recommendations for you! (making organization even EASIER and more natural for your personality).
- Discover the 3 nasty
Title: Make Cardboard Furniture
- What do you offer us?
I offer you the opportunity of getting to know the tips and tricks needed to make unique pieces of furniture. I will explain how to obtain a robust design, what types of cutting tools are available and the related costs. With only few steps you will be able to design and build them yourself. In addition, you will discover how you can make waterproof and washable cardboard furniture.
- What will I find in this ebook?
You will find detailed explanations, techniques, a list of tools, practical advice and examples to create beautiful furniture made of cardboard.
- Is cardboard-made furniture resistant?
Depending on the technique you decide to use, you can obtain resistant structures with a unique design. You can place a big television on the furniture or can even be seated on it without altering its structure at all.
- Do I need much space to make this type of furniture?
Cardboard furniture can be designed, assembled and painted at home.
- Do I need to buy tools or equipment?
This manual will explain how to build furniture without the need of sophisticated equipment. There is only one element that you cannot miss: your imagination!
- Is painting easy to remove?
In case you get dirty when
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Patchwork & Quilting Business
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Simply the Biggest and Best Business Guide to Making Money From Your Patchwork and Quilting Skills and Knowledge
What Martha Learned ...
So this is what Martha learned, and you will too with my two books which tell you exactly how to:
- write simple but powerful business plans and financial plans
- create your own special niche with dazzling recycled patchwork furniture
- introduce your own new fabric range or import specialty fabric from an exotic country
- get just the right sort of insurance for your business needs and not get ripped off
- find sources of cheap or free fabrics for your products
- develop course materials and market your own special quilting classes
- make at least $100 per hour with specialist quilting services
- thoroughly research a range of market niches and decide what will be the most profitable
- sell your products on eBay and ETSY so that you get the most money for them
- match your own skill set with the perfect sort of business for you to run
- learn the essential details of how to run shopping tours and craft retreats
- target a specific market and have customers queuing up for more of your products
- bring in thousands of dollars per day with other businesses directly related to patchwork and quilting
Title: Wood Profits
Author: Jim Morgan
The Full Guide With Accompanying Audio That Will Take You From Where You Are Currently, To Owning A Thriving Home Based Woodworking Business In Your Spare Time!
Whatever your aspirations, be they simply to sell your own home-made crafts from home or to establish a profitable all-year-round woodworking business, this system will show you how...
- Get Plans and blueprints for popular projects. (you don't need to be an expert woodworker to create profitable crafts!)
- Get A VERY detailed guide that shows you step-by-step how to make money selling wooden furniture and other wood projects (there's no waiting around; you'll be making money fast)
- You can also have unlimited one-on-one email coaching with Jim. Be guided every step of the way from day 1 to your very first sale!
- The crucial first step you need to do to make your first dollar (without this secret you'll never make a penny in this business)
- How to startup the business for under $50 (the common misconception is that you need a large garage or lots of expensive power tools to get started)
- How to price your work for maximum profit - Essential information for estimating project material costs and determining the value of shop time
- The Top 10 Profitable Crafts To Sell. Don't waste your time figuring it out. I will show you the top-selling products I personally sell.
- Discover a secret, easy-to-make project that you can turn around
Title: The Bull Riders
Author: Brad Scott
“Proven Championship Secrets Now Available To Bull Riders Who Wish To Become Pro”
“How A Once ‘People Shy’ ‘Quiet Town’ And Easy Going ‘Timid Boy’ Went From A Scared No Lines Crossed ‘Action Phobic’, To A 9 Time Master Bull Riding Champion!”
You Will Never Ever Make It As A Pro Bull Rider Without Adopting The Right Mindset
The very secret model I apply & have taught many others to help supercharge their bull riding careers to stardom.
This is my ‘all new’ ground breaking 108 page simple to read & easy to follow ebook, titled;
“The Bull Riders Official Guide: ‘No Nonsense’ Blueprint Secret Formula on How To Ride Bulls And Win Buckles. All The Tips, Tricks and Tactics you need to become Pro!
Never again will you need to;
- Pay ‘through the roof’ clinic fees!
- Travel long winded distances to find the next riding school!
- Seek uncomfortable overnight stays and accommodation!
- Be left alone to guesswork your way to success!
- Take time off work, or away from your family!
This clearly written straightforward e-book combines all the very best features of an all intensive bull riding clinic, covering all you need to know to take your longing passion – ‘world class’.
My promise to you is that on its completion,
Title: How to Live a Life of Luxury for Free
Start the Little Known Hobby of Entering Online Sweepstakes!
- Where to Look for Contests and Sweepstakes
- What are the Odds of Winning Sweepstakes?
- Facebook Tips
- Instant Wins
- The Craziest Thing Amy Ever Did For a Contest
- Winner's Etiquette
- Beating the Sweepstakes Boredom
- How Many Sweepstakes Do You Have to Enter to Win a Certain Prize?
- Contest Addiction
- Maximizing Your Entries
- How to Google for New Contests and Sweepstakes
- Contest Friends - Who Can You Trust?
- Finding Local Sweepstakes
- Top 5 Free iPhone Coupon Apps
- How I Got Hooked On Contests
- Don't Get Caught Up in Contests
- Coupons & Freebies
- Skewing the Odds - Cheating
- Reading the Rules and Regulations and Finding Hidden Treasures
- How Other Sweepers' Mistakes Turned into a Big Prize for Sandra
- How to Help Others Share Your Excitement
- The Hacker, Me and a 42" TV
- Blog Contests
- Twitter Contests
- Prize Shipping - How Long To Expect to Wait
- How to Manage Your Sweepstakes Time
- How to Find Facebook Contests and Sweepstakes
- Voting Contest Sponsor Turns a Blind Eye to Cheating
- Voting Contests
- What Contestors Need to Know About
Title: Scrapbooking Master Class
Author: Irene Tan
"Do You Recognize any of These Things Being True Sometimes?"
- You don’t know how to start or where to start a scrapbook Project
- You lack the confidence to learn or try new techniques in scrapbooking
- You find yourself at a loss for ideas or inspiration to scrap
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers. Get behind the scenes and discover how she creates her works of art.
Irene Tan reveals her secret techniques and ideas, and takes you behind the scenes to share her experiences and insights.
Read in detail all the tools, materials, techniques, and concepts she uses... so you can use it all to follow, copy, and learn from the wisdom and knowledge of one of the world’s top professional scrapbookers and teachers.
This book shares with its readers a rare glimpse into the creativity and talent of Irene Tan, a world-class scrapbooker, designer, and teacher.
Read and learn as she discusses the finer points of working with acrylic, inks, paints, and other mediums.
Irene encourages experimentation, and you will see the results in this book as she practices what she preaches.
- You will learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects.
- You will learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects.
- You will be encouraged to try different
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Discover Historic Metal Detecting Sites!
Author: Otto von Helsing
Learn powerful, deep research methods. Do it and use it!
This Book Will Help You Become a Top Notch Researcher!
In this comprehensive book, we’ll guide you to wonderful resources and show you useful skills to aid you in your quest. Research isn’t easy, often confusing. You will have to work to get excellent results, but if you’ve found this site, you clearly are working to improve your skills.
Metal detecting is all about research. Jars of gold coins are hard to find. Even harder if you don’t do proper research.
Within these pages you will find wisdom and knowledge of how to do proper research for treasure hunting and metal detecting. Written by a seasoned professional who is retiring from the field and wants to show others how to be great at researching treasure leads and coinhunting sites.
Chapters of interest:
- Purging Treasure Leads
- Obtaining Treasure Leads
- A Primer on Internet Searching including Deep Web Tactics
- Authority Rank or “Should I trust that guy?”
- Research Tools to use and employ
- Map Resources for historical and current images
- State Library Assets
- Research Workflow
- Treasure Sense and Common Sense
- How to Do Proper Reconnaissance
- Hunt Locally, Research Locally
- Example Workflows of Research
- Record Keeping and Field
Title: How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend
- Are you wondering how to prepare your site in your yard?
- Are you tired of searching websites and clicking links in search of pergola plans and instructions on how to build a pergola yourself?
- Are you wondering what is the best way to secure your posts and how to do that?
- Are you wondering how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want?
All those questions and more will be answered because we have been there and often learned some lessons the hard way. We like to think we have made the mistakes so you wont have to because you will learn from us!
- Instructions on how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch.
- Here is what you get in How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend…
- Illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts.
- List of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build.
- Shopping list of materials & hardware.
- Tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations.
- Breakdown of pricing – you really can build your own AND even add some upgraded options at a price you can afford!
- Details on material choices with comparisons of wood types & synthetic choices.
- Step by step guide on how to build an attached pergola in 2 days – easily adaptable for a detached design too.
As an added BONUS, these additional items are also... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Envelope Making Guide
If you love card making, then you will probably love making handmade envelopes!
This Envelope Making ebook covers everything you will need to know about making envelope patterns and more.
- Learn how to make your own envelope patterns
- Best types of adhesives to use when making envelopes
- Creative ways to use your handmade envelopes
- Six ready-to-use envelope patterns - including two envelope patterns sized perfectly for gift cards
- Best types of adhesives to use when making envelopes
- Fun types of papers to use when making envelopes
- An easy method for making envelope liners
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc