Title: Easy Catfish Bait Recipes
Here You Will Get This Collection of Catfish Bait Recipes That Has Helped Me and Many Like Me Consistently Fill Our Stringers
Imagine how with just a few items from the grocery store you can make dozens of different baits!
Will these baits really catch catfish? Yes, these catfish bait recipes were collected from seasoned catfishermen from all over the country. Each one is somebody's favorite bait.
With this ebook having multiple baits is a snap. Some can be prepared days weeks and even months in advance and kept until your ready to use them. Some can be made on the spot.
These are homemade baits, will they stay on the hook? Better than chicken livers and the consistency is largely up to you.
Here is what you'll get..
- All ingredients are organic - nothing to pollute the environment
- Some bait can be stored in the freezer for a month or a whole year. (You don't have to make baits for every fishing outing.
- 80 Proven and Time Tested homemade catfish bait recipes
- These great recipes can be made in minutes. Some of them right where you are fishing
- Easy to follow bait recipes. (A teenager can make these)
Title: Cross Stitch Made Easy
"My Friends and Family Laughed When I Took Up Cross Stitch, But Their Laughter Turned To Amazement When They Saw the Beautiful Masterpieces I Now Create..."
Create your own designs for your home or to give away as gifts to your family and friends. Or you could sell your creation and turn your hobby into a cottage business. With Cross Stitch Made Easy the choice is yours!
Here's just a small portion of what else you'll discover in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- How to quickly and easily add the most decorative and gorgeous touches to your design.
- Learn three amazingly simple methods used by the professionals for starting, joining, and finishing stitches.
- How to easily master the five fundamental cross "stitches" and ensure every project you create is unique!
- Discover four essential framing techniques to guarantee that "professional" look.
- Save time and money - don't buy any equipment until you've checked our comprehensive cross stitch tools guide.
- How to avoid the six costly mistakes made by beginners ... once you know what they are you'll develop the confidence of a cross stitch master.
Here's more of what you'll find in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- How and when to choose and use hoops and frames (hint: get this wrong and you could suffer from painful wrists, arms, and
Title: Beach and Water Metal Detecting for Treasure
Ever go to the beach and watch a guy strolling down the waters edge metal detector in hand. That guy is not just searching for pocket change. He is looking for and most likely finding treasure. For the purpose of this text we will focus on Beach and Water Hunting. Learn why Metal detecting can be enjoyed as a hobby by those of all ages. Its one of the only activities that can quickly pay for itself while providing the hobbyist with outdoor fun, adventure and exercise.
For example a beach hunter with a water proof detector will often venture into the shallow surf in search of gold rings and a scuba diver could certainly use his same detector on the dry beach. This text teaches the basics as well as tricks of the trade learned form years of detecting. These techniques make it easy and will greatly increase your productivity. Anyone can discover lost gold and this ebook will show you how.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Glass Beadmaking Secrets
Discover How You Can Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money In Hefty Shopping Bills And Make Your Own Attractive Irresistible Glass Beads At Home In Just A Few Days Starting Today!
This ebook is for anyone, whether you are just beginning, or an expert. Everyone will learn something from my ebook. Even though experience is the best teacher, knowledge can be just as powerful in the right hands.
Here's a brief list of what's inside:
- Warnings about complex techniques and training and what not to do
- Tools expertise - where and when to invest and buy them
- Become an expert yourself in various types of beadmaking
- You will be the resident expert
- The right way to melt, dense and shape your beads
- Most up-to-date information about beads and beadmaking
- The best techniques for maximum productivity
- A comprehensive list of resources for more information
- Beadmaking the right way
- Supplemental techniques even the experts don't know about
- Essential supplies on raw materials to keep on hand for any situation
- Step-by-step ebook to follow
- Research for students of beadmaking craft
- Tips on the proper tools and equipments to create your beads
- Helpful information that will even amaze the experts
- Benefits and considerations of a beadmaking business
- List of must-have supplies to have on hand before
Title: Florida Shipwrecks
By Dan and Denise Berg, 180 pages. Shipwrecks are an important complement to the natural coral reefs as a sport diving attraction in Florida. From the barley discernable ballast piles of the 1733 fleet to the almost perfectly intact modern ships sunk specifically as artificial reefs throughout the state, shipwrecks inspire an aura of mystery and fascination. Florida Shipwrecks is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the shipwrecks around the state of Florida.
Divers , snorkelers, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history diving or the sea will surely find this ebook fascinating, as well as indispensable.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Shipwreck Diving
Shipwreck Diving is a complete how to ebook about the sport of wreck diving. This downloadable PDF ebook is packed with information and heavily illustrated with over 80 sensational color photographs. Daniel Berg, a noted wreck diver, instructor and author of ten shipwrecks related books, describes all the basics of wreck diving. Topics include everything from equipment modifications, communication, and wreck penetration to artifact preservation. Dan also tells how to navigate on a wreck and be able to return to the anchor line after the dive. Why some divers find more artifacts and explains how to catch lobsters. Shipwreck Diving also covers such diverse topics as shipwreck research, photography, spear fishing and how to use an underwater metal detector. This exciting book tells all the tricks of the trade that until now have only been learned through years of experience. Shipwreck divers of all caliber will find Shipwreck Diving informative, rewarding and entertaining
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Build a Ship in a Bottle
Author: Capt. Dan Berg
Unlike other books on the subject, that provide a diagram and step by step instructions Capt. Dan attempts to teach model builders to understand the basic principals involved.
Please note that there are many different techniques used by different builders in creating their ship models. Some use elaborate mast hinges while others contend with a maze of rigging lines which all run through and under the hull. This ebook teaches Capt. Often the best way to improve skills and technique is to examine the exquisite work and detail of these masters.
The art of building a ship in a bottle dates back to the early 1800's. Sailors for centuries have crafted items during there long journeys away from home. Exactly when the first ship was built and inserted into a bottle is unknown. Bottles older than the mid 1800's were often not clear enough to showcase a miniature tall ship. By the late 1800's good quality hand blown glass bottles were abundant. Many of these early examples are now housed in museums around the world. Unfortunately, times have changed for mariners and model builders. Far fewer of our youth now venture out to sea for adventure or to seek their fortune.
Title: How To Become A Professional Hunter In Africa
Author: Steve Robinson
What You'll Learn in 'How To Become a Professional Hunter In Africa'
Chapter 1 - How To Get Started
- Professional Hunter training in South Africa
- How to improve your background knowledge of hunting in Africa
- Possible obstacles to becoming a trained PH in Africa
- Other ways to get started in the African hunting industry
- Advantages of a South African training course
Chapter 2 - The South African Professional Hunter Training Syllabus
- The complete South African hunter training course syllabus and modules
- Pre-course compulsory reading
- Duration and costs of a South African Hunter training course
Chapter 3 - Advice on how to tackle the SA hunter training course
- Practical advice on all course topics
- What to practice before the course
Chapter 4 - 'Back To School'
- An article by Australian John Wilkes who attended PH school in South Africa
Chapter 5 - Getting your first Professional Hunting Licence
- Practical advice on 'cover hunting' and getting dangerous game hunting experience
- Ways to gain Professional Hunting experience in several African countries
Chapter 6 - Hunting Legalities
- Legal aspects of hunting every Professional Hunter should
Title: Fossil Diving Identification Guide
Find out what Fossil diving in South Carolina is all about or use the guide to help identify your own fossils. Learn how to successfully search for huge Carcharodon megalodon teeth. Capt. Dan has included many of Mike Mc Meekin and Vito Bertucci's river diving tips and fossil images. Learn why even if you get separated from the boat never swim to shore.
Divers, fossil hunters, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving, or fossils will surely find this ebook informative, fascinating and the perfect addition to their library
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Long Island Shore Diver
Long Island Shore Diver, 3rd Edition is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the beach dive sites off Long Island, New York. This ebook is a new updated, expanded and enhanced color edition of Dan Berg's original Shore Diver book, which over the years has become the diver's bible to finding and exploring the fascinating beach sites off Long Island. Included within the text are car directions and complete dive site conditions to over 60 sites.
Divers, fisherman, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving, or the sea will surely find this ebook informative, fascinating and the perfect addition to their library
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc