Title: Shipwreck Diving
Shipwreck Diving is a complete how to ebook about the sport of wreck diving. This downloadable PDF ebook is packed with information and heavily illustrated with over 80 sensational color photographs. Daniel Berg, a noted wreck diver, instructor and author of ten shipwrecks related books, describes all the basics of wreck diving. Topics include everything from equipment modifications, communication, and wreck penetration to artifact preservation. Dan also tells how to navigate on a wreck and be able to return to the anchor line after the dive. Why some divers find more artifacts and explains how to catch lobsters. Shipwreck Diving also covers such diverse topics as shipwreck research, photography, spear fishing and how to use an underwater metal detector. This exciting book tells all the tricks of the trade that until now have only been learned through years of experience. Shipwreck divers of all caliber will find Shipwreck Diving informative, rewarding and entertaining
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Build a Ship in a Bottle
Author: Capt. Dan Berg
Unlike other books on the subject, that provide a diagram and step by step instructions Capt. Dan attempts to teach model builders to understand the basic principals involved.
Please note that there are many different techniques used by different builders in creating their ship models. Some use elaborate mast hinges while others contend with a maze of rigging lines which all run through and under the hull. This ebook teaches Capt. Often the best way to improve skills and technique is to examine the exquisite work and detail of these masters.
The art of building a ship in a bottle dates back to the early 1800's. Sailors for centuries have crafted items during there long journeys away from home. Exactly when the first ship was built and inserted into a bottle is unknown. Bottles older than the mid 1800's were often not clear enough to showcase a miniature tall ship. By the late 1800's good quality hand blown glass bottles were abundant. Many of these early examples are now housed in museums around the world. Unfortunately, times have changed for mariners and model builders. Far fewer of our youth now venture out to sea for adventure or to seek their fortune.
Title: How To Become A Professional Hunter In Africa
Author: Steve Robinson
What You'll Learn in 'How To Become a Professional Hunter In Africa'
Chapter 1 - How To Get Started
- Professional Hunter training in South Africa
- How to improve your background knowledge of hunting in Africa
- Possible obstacles to becoming a trained PH in Africa
- Other ways to get started in the African hunting industry
- Advantages of a South African training course
Chapter 2 - The South African Professional Hunter Training Syllabus
- The complete South African hunter training course syllabus and modules
- Pre-course compulsory reading
- Duration and costs of a South African Hunter training course
Chapter 3 - Advice on how to tackle the SA hunter training course
- Practical advice on all course topics
- What to practice before the course
Chapter 4 - 'Back To School'
- An article by Australian John Wilkes who attended PH school in South Africa
Chapter 5 - Getting your first Professional Hunting Licence
- Practical advice on 'cover hunting' and getting dangerous game hunting experience
- Ways to gain Professional Hunting experience in several African countries
Chapter 6 - Hunting Legalities
- Legal aspects of hunting every Professional Hunter should
Title: Fossil Diving Identification Guide
Find out what Fossil diving in South Carolina is all about or use the guide to help identify your own fossils. Learn how to successfully search for huge Carcharodon megalodon teeth. Capt. Dan has included many of Mike Mc Meekin and Vito Bertucci's river diving tips and fossil images. Learn why even if you get separated from the boat never swim to shore.
Divers, fossil hunters, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving, or fossils will surely find this ebook informative, fascinating and the perfect addition to their library
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Long Island Shore Diver
Long Island Shore Diver, 3rd Edition is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the beach dive sites off Long Island, New York. This ebook is a new updated, expanded and enhanced color edition of Dan Berg's original Shore Diver book, which over the years has become the diver's bible to finding and exploring the fascinating beach sites off Long Island. Included within the text are car directions and complete dive site conditions to over 60 sites.
Divers, fisherman, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving, or the sea will surely find this ebook informative, fascinating and the perfect addition to their library
Title: The Candlemakers Companion
"The Candlemaker's Companion is your comprehensive, step-by-step ebook to creating your own artisan-quality candles for fun and profit!"
Here's some of what you'll find inside:
- The critical differences between essential and fragrance oils: how to determine which one to use, and the cautionary measures you must know to avoid potentially catastrophic results
- How to select the best colorant for your application
- A no-fuss, no-fluff list of the absolute "must-have" supplies. I've included only the necessities, so you won't need to raid Fort Knox to get your business off the ground! Add more supplies and reinvest your profits as your business expands
- A crash course in wick construction: you'll learn about wick types, their unique features and most importantly, how to choose the RIGHT wick for the RIGHT application
- How to create an endless array of aromatic candles by blending your own signature scents
- How to make the transition from casual hobbyist to candle entrepreneur without "stressing out" or losing a ton of cash
- Pricing and cost calculation strategies for maximum profitability. This single piece of information will save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars
- How to conquer color blending and create beautiful candles in every color of the rainbow - colors that are distinctly... Click here to read the full description!
Title: WRECK VALLEY Vol II
This is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the wrecks that lie off the Long Island, New York, and New Jersey shores. This downloadable ebook is a completely new updated, expanded and enhanced edition of Daniel Berg's original Wreck Valley book.
The collection of historical photographs alone would take years of archive research to locate and would cost a small fortune if purchased separately. Many of these rare photographs have never before been published. Divers, fisherman, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving or the sea will surely find this ebook informative, fascinating and the perfect addition to their library.
Title: The Definitive Guide To The Nantahala Delayed Harvest
"The ORIGINAL guide ebook to one of the nation's top 100 trout streams as listed by Trout Unlimited..."
Here's a list of topics you'll find covered in The Definitive Guide to the Nantahala Delayed Harvest:
- Specific fishing tactics for each section (in full color)
- Where is the Nantahala DH? (including some GPS coordinates)
- What are the regulations?
- Directions to access points (including GPS coordinates)
- Most effective nymphs and egg patterns for the Nantahala DH (in full color)
- Specific notes on where exactly fish hold for each section (in full color)
- Most effective dry fly patterns for the Nantahala DH (in full color)
- Proven techniques for the Nantahala DH
- Most effective streamer patterns for the Nantahala DH - including some special patterns (in full color)
- River descriptions section by section (in full color)
- Deadly dropper combos
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Tropical Shipwrecks
Tropical Shipwrecks contains a wealth if information such as; aquatic life, currents, bottom composition, depth, visibility and the history and present condition of 135 shipwrecks spread over 35 tropical islands. This downloadable ebook includes 127 illustrations comprised of color photos, Black and white historical images, maps, and drawings which combined with an informative text paint a complete picture of each wreck site. Many of these rare photos have never before been published. Divers, snorkelers, marine historians, armchair sailor or anyone with a general interest in history, diving or the sea will surely find this ebook fascinating and the perfect addition to their library.
Title: Christmas - Dollar Store Style
Author: Marlene Alexander
Christmas - Dollar Store Style is all about decorating your home, setting a festive table and giving great gifts by choosing from among the many fine items available at dollar stores
You'll be surprised by how much can be done with so little money.
Give personalized gifts to everyone on your list, from children to grandparents. You'll save at least half of what similar items would cost at a department store.
Save money by learning clever ways to wrap your gifts without using wrapping paper.
Entertain for a lot less when you see what can be done to make beautiful centerpieces, fun party favors and welcoming place settings. We show you how.
Decorate for the holidays with luxe-look baubles, faux floral and beautiful ribbon. Find new and inexpensive ways to decorate with candles.
All project instructions are so easy to follow and accompanied by full color pictures.
Here's a taste of what's inside my ebook:
- A variety of Christmas decorating and gift ideas from my website, Dollar Store Style PLUS 18 brand new, never before published ideas for Christmas decorating and gift-giving.
- All new professional photos are included to help you see the potential elegance of decor that can be achieved for very little money.
- Many of the creations in this ebook make ideal gifts for Christmas giving. Skip the high-cost department stores. You'll be surprised at how impressive these gifts look, knowing how
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc