Title: The Laymans Guide to Australian Coin Values
Author: Andrew Crellin
How Would You Like to Value Your Coin Collection Accurately and All By Yourself?
If you've got some old coins or notes, and are looking to find out what they're worth, I suggest that you get your hands on a copy of The Layman's Guide to Australian Coin Values.
The Layman's Guide To Australian Coin Values will:
- Give you pointers on how and where to sell it
- Give you an accurate idea of how much a dealer will pay you for it
- Help you identify all of Australia's most valuable coins & notes
Here's a list of just a few of the coins and notes you could have in your collection:
- The 20 cent coin worth between $100 and $2,500;
- The $1 coin worth at least $200;
- The Sovereign worth at the very least $200,000.
- The Threepence worth at least $2,000;
- The $20 note worth between $400 and $24,500;
- The 50 cent piece worth a minumum of $4 (there were 36 million produced!)
- The Half Penny worth upwards of $400;
- The Penny worth a bare minimum of $5,000;
- The Half Sovereign worth at least $10,000;
- The Florin worth upwards of $100;
- The $1 note worth a minimum of $400;
- The plastic $10 note worth up to
Ebook Type: PDF
The Beginners Guide to Stamp Collecting
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: The Beginners Guide to Stamp Collecting
The Beginners Manual to Stamp Collecting!
Do you have a partially filled stamp album stored away at the back of the closet just gathering dust? Was it a gift from a favorite aunt or grandparent that seemed like a good idea when you were 12?
Has that album always remained a "someday" thing? Maybe it is something that you are always going to do "someday" when you have time. Well, drag that dusty album out of the closet because "someday" is here.
Chances are you are just like the rest of us these days. Stressed out and stretched thin. No time for fun, leisure or recreation. Let me tell you that Stamp Collecting can be good for your health and well being!
That's not a joke. It's the truth. Read every ebook or article on stress and a common denominator is to find a relaxing past time. Well, getting caught up in the enthusiasm of collecting stamps can be just what the doctor ordered.
There is no better hobby to help you relax and tune out the daily stress factors than collecting stamps. That dusty album combined with our "The Beginners Manual to Stamp Collecting" can provide you with hours of fun and relaxation either by yourself or teaming up with a friend.
In fact, you couldn't find a better hobby to share with a child or another loved one. Re-capturing the excitement you felt when that family member first introduced you to the hobby and sharing those feelings with your
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ten Acres Enough
How A Very Small Farm May Be Made To Keep A Very Large Family
"I was nearly always short of ready cash"
Edmund Morris has inspired many people over the years to become more self-sufficent, regardless of the size of their land (or backyard). Coming close to bankruptcy on more than one ocassion Edmund found his city business had stopped being profitable "Previous to this crisis, necessity had driven me to the banks...As is always the case with these institutions, they compelled me to return the borrowed money at the very time it was least convenient for me to do so - they needed it as urgently as myself."
You Don't Need to have ten acres of land to enjoy and learn from Edmund's story
In Ten Acres Enough you will discover the full account of Edmund Morris's experiences, interweaved with the growth and expansion of the USA at that time and a little sprinkling of an endearing 'Little House On The Prairie' kind of lifestyle. A true 'back to the land' classic!
Title: Model Trains
"Discover The Amazing 'Secrets' That Will Save You A Massive Amount Of Time And Money When Designing And Building Your Own Model Railway Layout"
Here's what you'll discover in The Essential Guide to Model Trains eBook:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to understanding all about scales and gauges...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to wiring...
- Secret of train tracks that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to build your own benchwork...
- How to recongnize different train scales such as G, O, HO, N and more...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for building the best layouts for your scenery...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to finding model train parts...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to create depth within your landscapes...
- 3 proven steps to running mutiple trains on one track...
- How to create stunning terrain in your scenery with these 3 simple techniques...
- When to add onto your set with locomotives and rolling stock...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for laying out train tracks...
- How often to do general maintenance on your model trains and tracks...
Title: Build The Ultimate Floating Dock
This Is The Floating Dock You Would Own If You Had Unlimited Cash and Access To Professional Builders......
Here are just a few things you get with "Build The Ultimate Floating Dock"
- Step-by-Step detail in down to earth language walking you through the entire building process.
- Our Building Trade Secret about spacing your planks that is guaranteed to save you hours of effort. In fact, there are over two-dozen little building secrets, tips and out of the normal techniques that will both save you time and money! This alone is worth the price of these plans.
- Crystal clear digital images taken during construction that give you an exact image of the construction process. Try getting that with the "other guys" plans...
- Exactly What NOT to do as you build your dock. We all know that sometimes what not to do is as important as what you should do. We help you avoid the building pitfalls that could set you back days and hundreds of dollars.
- A complete materials list -- Every item you need is included. This is critical in costing your dock. If after you purchase and price your dock you feel you no longer want to persue building your own dock, let me know and I will refund your purchase.
- A Full and NO QUESTIONS ASKED 60-Day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with these dock plans, then I do not want your money. It... Click here to read the full description!
Title: BERMUDA SHIPWRECKS
From the first quarter of the 16th century, Bermuda became a landmark for Spanish ships sailing back to Spain from the New World. The desire to sight Bermuda to confirm their position often ended their voyage as they wrecked on Bermuda's outer reefs. To this day Bermuda's treacherous reefs have taken their toll on shipping. The reefs have claimed vessels ranging from ocean lines to small fishing boats. Bermuda Shipwrecks is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the legendary wrecks around Bermuda.
Bermuda Shipwrecks contains a wealth of enlightening information that gives the readers a nostalgic glimpse into the history and present condition of over 55 of Bermuda's most popular Shipwrecks
Title: Ellis Index - Book I
10 Essential Patterns EVERY Fly Tyer NEEDS to know
This is the first in a series of Fly Pattern books created by Master Tyer Mark Ellis. If you don't know Mark here's a quick bio:
- Instructor for the Atlanta Fly Fishing School
- Former Casting Director of the Atlanta Fly Fishing Club
- Pro staff of Temple Fork Outfitters
- Fly Tying Instructor of Beginner and Advanced Fly Tying Techniques
- FFF Certified Fly Casting Instructor
- Crazy about Carp and Spey Casting has appeared in "Fly Fisherman" magazine doing both
- Fly Tying Director of the Atlanta Fly Fishing Club
Patterns Included in Book I:
- Foam Hopper
- Y2K (the REAL deal)
- Foam Ant (makes a great indicator)
- RLFBHE (the all-around masterpiece)
- Polar Fiber Minnow (amazingly versatile pattern)
- Parachute Adams Mayfly
- Wooley Bugger
- Foam Beetle
- Lightning Bug
- Bead Head Pheasant Tail Nymph
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: New Jersey Beach Diver
New Jersey Beach Diver, The Diver's Guide to New Jersey Beach Diving Sites is the most comprehensive, accurate illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about beach diving off New Jersey's coast. This exciting new ebook contains everything divers need to know about exploring over 34 dive sites, including 25 shipwrecks as well as jetties, inlets and bottle dives.
After reading New Jersey Beach Diver, divers will not only have had a nostalgic glimpse into the history of many beach accessible shipwrecks, but will know where to go to catch lobsters and where the best bottle dive site are located. New Jersey Beach Diver contains a wealth of information complied by Daniel Berg and Denise Berg, Howard Rothweiler and Bill Davis. New Jersey Beach Diver is sure to complement the library of divers, fisherman, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving or the sea
Title: An Anglers Guide To The Chattahoochee River
Author: Dave Bureau
"This may be the clearest, most thorough ebook on fishing the Chattahoochee ever produced."
No Other Book Like It - and here's why
As far as I am aware, there is no other book out there solely focused on fishing for trout Chattahoochee River, and I can guarantee there is no other ebook that even comes close to the level of detail.
Sure, this ebook does all that, but it does something even more valuable...
This ebook will give you the information you need to actually UNDERSTAND AT A BASE LEVEL WHY YOU ARE CATCHING MORE FISH.
But that's not what makes this ebook special.
Most fishing books will give you general advice; maybe even point you in the right direction. If they are excellent books, they may even tell you where the fish are and you may actually find them there.
No Pussyfooting Around.
You are buying this ebook because you want to immediately catch more fish and that's exactly why this ebook was written. After a brief introduction and review of the basics, Dave jumps immediately into specific information you can use today to immediately catch more fish including:
- What to use in these areas during specific times of the year and/or weather
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Rocky Mountain Elk Guide
Author: Chuck Ellisor
Are You Ready To Experience A Properly Planned And Executed, Almost Stress Free Elk Hunt Of A Lifetime?
Here's Just A Sample Of What You're About To Experience...
- Eleven "do's and don'ts " that are crucial when hunting elk by horseback.
- Easy to prepare, delicious recipes for the camp
- How to set up the perfect outdoor camp kitchen.
- Valuable advice........ about Rifles, Scopes and ammunition.
- Absolutely crucial ....Find out why hydration is so important.
- Warning..............not all Outfitters are created equally....find out why!
- The must have equipment list for a self-guided hunt that you don't want to be without!
- Beware...high altitude can catch you off guard,.....Find out what you need to know to stay well so you can enjoy the hunt.
- Caution......Why Game Calls don't always work!
Need A Few More?
- Virtually fool proof steps in choosing an Outfitter for a Guided Elk Hunt.
- Quick, easy reference to a complete listing of all the Rocky Mountain Division of Wildlife websites
- Elk hunting boots and clothing..............what's comfortable, functional, and absolutely necessary.
- Physical Training and Conditioning...........Tips to making
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc