Title: BERMUDA SHIPWRECKS
From the first quarter of the 16th century, Bermuda became a landmark for Spanish ships sailing back to Spain from the New World. The desire to sight Bermuda to confirm their position often ended their voyage as they wrecked on Bermuda's outer reefs. To this day Bermuda's treacherous reefs have taken their toll on shipping. The reefs have claimed vessels ranging from ocean lines to small fishing boats. Bermuda Shipwrecks is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the legendary wrecks around Bermuda.
Bermuda Shipwrecks contains a wealth of enlightening information that gives the readers a nostalgic glimpse into the history and present condition of over 55 of Bermuda's most popular Shipwrecks
Title: Ellis Index - Book I
10 Essential Patterns EVERY Fly Tyer NEEDS to know
This is the first in a series of Fly Pattern books created by Master Tyer Mark Ellis. If you don't know Mark here's a quick bio:
- Instructor for the Atlanta Fly Fishing School
- Former Casting Director of the Atlanta Fly Fishing Club
- Pro staff of Temple Fork Outfitters
- Fly Tying Instructor of Beginner and Advanced Fly Tying Techniques
- FFF Certified Fly Casting Instructor
- Crazy about Carp and Spey Casting has appeared in "Fly Fisherman" magazine doing both
- Fly Tying Director of the Atlanta Fly Fishing Club
Patterns Included in Book I:
- Foam Hopper
- Y2K (the REAL deal)
- Foam Ant (makes a great indicator)
- RLFBHE (the all-around masterpiece)
- Polar Fiber Minnow (amazingly versatile pattern)
- Parachute Adams Mayfly
- Wooley Bugger
- Foam Beetle
- Lightning Bug
- Bead Head Pheasant Tail Nymph
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: New Jersey Beach Diver
New Jersey Beach Diver, The Diver's Guide to New Jersey Beach Diving Sites is the most comprehensive, accurate illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about beach diving off New Jersey's coast. This exciting new ebook contains everything divers need to know about exploring over 34 dive sites, including 25 shipwrecks as well as jetties, inlets and bottle dives.
After reading New Jersey Beach Diver, divers will not only have had a nostalgic glimpse into the history of many beach accessible shipwrecks, but will know where to go to catch lobsters and where the best bottle dive site are located. New Jersey Beach Diver contains a wealth of information complied by Daniel Berg and Denise Berg, Howard Rothweiler and Bill Davis. New Jersey Beach Diver is sure to complement the library of divers, fisherman, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history, diving or the sea
Title: An Anglers Guide To The Chattahoochee River
Author: Dave Bureau
"This may be the clearest, most thorough ebook on fishing the Chattahoochee ever produced."
No Other Book Like It - and here's why
As far as I am aware, there is no other book out there solely focused on fishing for trout Chattahoochee River, and I can guarantee there is no other ebook that even comes close to the level of detail.
Sure, this ebook does all that, but it does something even more valuable...
This ebook will give you the information you need to actually UNDERSTAND AT A BASE LEVEL WHY YOU ARE CATCHING MORE FISH.
But that's not what makes this ebook special.
Most fishing books will give you general advice; maybe even point you in the right direction. If they are excellent books, they may even tell you where the fish are and you may actually find them there.
No Pussyfooting Around.
You are buying this ebook because you want to immediately catch more fish and that's exactly why this ebook was written. After a brief introduction and review of the basics, Dave jumps immediately into specific information you can use today to immediately catch more fish including:
- What to use in these areas during specific times of the year and/or weather
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Rocky Mountain Elk Guide
Author: Chuck Ellisor
Are You Ready To Experience A Properly Planned And Executed, Almost Stress Free Elk Hunt Of A Lifetime?
Here's Just A Sample Of What You're About To Experience...
- Eleven "do's and don'ts " that are crucial when hunting elk by horseback.
- Easy to prepare, delicious recipes for the camp
- How to set up the perfect outdoor camp kitchen.
- Valuable advice........ about Rifles, Scopes and ammunition.
- Absolutely crucial ....Find out why hydration is so important.
- Warning..............not all Outfitters are created equally....find out why!
- The must have equipment list for a self-guided hunt that you don't want to be without!
- Beware...high altitude can catch you off guard,.....Find out what you need to know to stay well so you can enjoy the hunt.
- Caution......Why Game Calls don't always work!
Need A Few More?
- Virtually fool proof steps in choosing an Outfitter for a Guided Elk Hunt.
- Quick, easy reference to a complete listing of all the Rocky Mountain Division of Wildlife websites
- Elk hunting boots and clothing..............what's comfortable, functional, and absolutely necessary.
- Physical Training and Conditioning...........Tips to making
Title: Cross Stitch Made Easy
"My Friends and Family Laughed When I Took Up Cross Stitch, But Their Laughter Turned To Amazement When They Saw the Beautiful Masterpieces I Now Create..."
Create your own designs for your home or to give away as gifts to your family and friends. Or you could sell your creation and turn your hobby into a cottage business. With Cross Stitch Made Easy the choice is yours!
Here's just a small portion of what else you'll discover in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- How to quickly and easily add the most decorative and gorgeous touches to your design.
- Learn three amazingly simple methods used by the professionals for starting, joining, and finishing stitches.
- How to easily master the five fundamental cross "stitches" and ensure every project you create is unique!
- Discover four essential framing techniques to guarantee that "professional" look.
- Save time and money - don't buy any equipment until you've checked our comprehensive cross stitch tools guide.
- How to avoid the six costly mistakes made by beginners ... once you know what they are you'll develop the confidence of a cross stitch master.
Here's more of what you'll find in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- How and when to choose and use hoops and frames (hint: get this wrong and you could suffer from painful wrists, arms, and
Title: Easy Catfish Bait Recipes
Here You Will Get This Collection of Catfish Bait Recipes That Has Helped Me and Many Like Me Consistently Fill Our Stringers
Imagine how with just a few items from the grocery store you can make dozens of different baits!
Will these baits really catch catfish? Yes, these catfish bait recipes were collected from seasoned catfishermen from all over the country. Each one is somebody's favorite bait.
With this ebook having multiple baits is a snap. Some can be prepared days weeks and even months in advance and kept until your ready to use them. Some can be made on the spot.
These are homemade baits, will they stay on the hook? Better than chicken livers and the consistency is largely up to you.
Here is what you'll get..
- All ingredients are organic - nothing to pollute the environment
- Some bait can be stored in the freezer for a month or a whole year. (You don't have to make baits for every fishing outing.
- 80 Proven and Time Tested homemade catfish bait recipes
- These great recipes can be made in minutes. Some of them right where you are fishing
- Easy to follow bait recipes. (A teenager can make these)
Title: Beach and Water Metal Detecting for Treasure
Ever go to the beach and watch a guy strolling down the waters edge metal detector in hand. That guy is not just searching for pocket change. He is looking for and most likely finding treasure. For the purpose of this text we will focus on Beach and Water Hunting. Learn why Metal detecting can be enjoyed as a hobby by those of all ages. Its one of the only activities that can quickly pay for itself while providing the hobbyist with outdoor fun, adventure and exercise.
For example a beach hunter with a water proof detector will often venture into the shallow surf in search of gold rings and a scuba diver could certainly use his same detector on the dry beach. This text teaches the basics as well as tricks of the trade learned form years of detecting. These techniques make it easy and will greatly increase your productivity. Anyone can discover lost gold and this ebook will show you how.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Glass Beadmaking Secrets
Discover How You Can Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money In Hefty Shopping Bills And Make Your Own Attractive Irresistible Glass Beads At Home In Just A Few Days Starting Today!
This ebook is for anyone, whether you are just beginning, or an expert. Everyone will learn something from my ebook. Even though experience is the best teacher, knowledge can be just as powerful in the right hands.
Here's a brief list of what's inside:
- Warnings about complex techniques and training and what not to do
- Tools expertise - where and when to invest and buy them
- Become an expert yourself in various types of beadmaking
- You will be the resident expert
- The right way to melt, dense and shape your beads
- Most up-to-date information about beads and beadmaking
- The best techniques for maximum productivity
- A comprehensive list of resources for more information
- Beadmaking the right way
- Supplemental techniques even the experts don't know about
- Essential supplies on raw materials to keep on hand for any situation
- Step-by-step ebook to follow
- Research for students of beadmaking craft
- Tips on the proper tools and equipments to create your beads
- Helpful information that will even amaze the experts
- Benefits and considerations of a beadmaking business
- List of must-have supplies to have on hand before
Title: Florida Shipwrecks
By Dan and Denise Berg, 180 pages. Shipwrecks are an important complement to the natural coral reefs as a sport diving attraction in Florida. From the barley discernable ballast piles of the 1733 fleet to the almost perfectly intact modern ships sunk specifically as artificial reefs throughout the state, shipwrecks inspire an aura of mystery and fascination. Florida Shipwrecks is the most comprehensive, accurate, illustrated collection of information, photographs, sketches and stories ever written about the shipwrecks around the state of Florida.
Divers , snorkelers, marine historians, armchair sailors or anyone with a general interest in history diving or the sea will surely find this ebook fascinating, as well as indispensable.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc