Do You Want to Seduce Someone?
Do You Want To Turn Someone On With a Love Potion?
In "Herbs, Oils and Other Aphrodisiacs," you're going to learn about:
- How to prepare the plant
- One plant?
- Bind plant
- Tonifying herbs
- Potentially poisonous herbs
- Choosing the right plant
- Grouping plants
- How to use herbs wisely
- Sedating and stimulating herbs
- Guidelines for using herbs safely
In two distinct sections, you will learn how to help your significant other feel stronger in your relationship and spicier in the bedroom.
You will be learning things like:
- Enhancing sexual responsiveness
- Tips to help prevent loss of erections
- Ideas to help vaginal dryness
- Scents to increase sensual bliss
- Oils that can counteract exhaustion
And if that wasn't enough, you can also start eating foods that are thought to have aphrodisiac properties.
In "Herbs, Oils and Other Aphrodisiacs," you will learn about:
- Evocative spice preparations
- Pat's ras el hanout
- Simple food preparations
- Rose advieh
- Aphrodisia for lunch
And finally... at the end of "Herbs, Oils and Other Aphrodisiacs" you will be able to see a list of all of the herbs which can be used as aphrodisiacs in your life. You can then customize your oil blend and make a potion that will specifically woo the person in your dreams.