Restore Your Relationship and Start ENJOYING Your Teen...
Well here's where I can help you!
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Are they verbally abusive and using foul language?
- Is your teen just plain lazy or lacking motivation?
- Are they running away or not keeping curfew?
- Is your teen defiant, argumentative and uncooperative?
- Has communication broken down or is non existent?
- Does your teen lie or steal?
- Does your teen truant (skip school)?
- Are they drinking alcohol and/or using drugs?
- Are they refusing to do homework or help around the house?
- Have you or your family members suffered any physical violence?
- Do you feel frightened by their aggressive, angry and threatening behavior?
If this sounds like your current situation, you are not alone! Most parents have problems with their teenagers. Don't be like other parents and spend a lot of time and money figuring out WHY your teen is behaving this way without fixing the problem. Help With Your Teen will show you HOW to get your teen to behave.
As A Parent Here's Your Chance To...
- Learn Easy To Implement Strategies That Will Help You Gain Control Of Your House
- Take Control Of Your Own Situations
- Establish Strategies, Skills and Attitudes To Allow You To Make Changes In Your Own Life
- Improve Your Parenting Skills And Communicating Styles
- Spend Time With Other Family Members (Or Yourself) Once The 'Troubled One' No Longer Needs Full Attention
- Discover New Ways To Respond To Your Teen's Unacceptable Behavior
- Gain Confidence To Make The Right Decisions
- Overcome Feelings Of Self Blame, Failure & Disappointment
- Modify Expectations To A Realistic Level
- Become Less Dependent On Professionals For Answers
Your Teenager Will...
- Learn How To Choose Better Behaviors
- Become Accountable For Their Actions
- Accept Appropriate Consequences For Their Behavior
- Feel Supported And Contained By You
- Have A Positive, Confident Role Model As A Parent
- Learn To Be More Responsible (that is, learn to take responsibility for their behavior)
Here is a breakdown of what's inside...
- Why are you having difficulty with your teenagers?
- Preventing running away from home
- Curfew keeping dilemmas
- What to do when you teen is feeling depressed
- Coping with verbal abuse and communicating with your teen
- Responding to anger, aggression and violence
- How to get your teen to stop skipping school
- Strategies to stop stealing
- How to get your teen to want to do their homework
- Dealing with drinking alcohol and taking drugs
- What to do if your teen is talking about self harm or suicide
- What types of problems are parents asking for help with?