Woman Wanted For Murder Escapes 15 Year Sentence By Discovering How To Keep A Bonsai Tree Alive & Well...In Just 7 Simple Steps!
Now You Can Learn Her Secrets And Avoid The Shame Of Becoming A Bonsai Tree Murderer Too!
Here are some of the things you'll learn in "Help! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree!!"....
- The type of soil a Bonsai tree needs, how it's different from ordinary plants and why it's crucial that it consists of these different materials
- The use of wiring to stabilise your tree and begin to influence the direction of its growth. ( Learning how to do this is one of your first steps to becoming a Bonsai artist....if you want to)
- The two basic types of Bonsai trees
- The most important aspect of Bonsai gardening
- The what, when, why and how to's of bonsai pruning, trimming and pinching
- Where you should place your Bonsai tree to keep it as healthy as possible
- What to 'feed' your tree, how often to feed it and what elements must be in the fertilizer you use
- How to test if your Bonsai tree needs watering and how often you should water it?
- A glimpse of the advanced skills that you may want to develop further beyond simply keeping your tree alive....trust me you'll want to once you're hooked!
- What happens if you give it too much water and how to fix it
- When is the best time to water and how much water does the tree need?
- The key to keeping your Bonsai tree to miniature proportions
- Common pests and diseases that can harm your Bonsai tree and how to get rid of them...there's a natural way that may surprise you!
- Repotting your tree, why to do it, when to do it and how to do it
- What is dormancy? Why is it important, and how can you help to protect your tree from the cold of the winter months?
These are the, bonsai tree, basics you need to know right off the bat...and that's it! No information overload or putting aside a week to read an encyclopaedia of unnecessary bonsai help topics. Do YOU think you're ready for that yet? Your tree could be dead by the time you get through it!
- Feel the great satisfaction of knowing that you are directly responsible for successfully maintaining the health and beauty of such a wonderful piece of nature
- Avoid the hassle and heartache of having to go through the trial and error approach to properly care for your bonsai tree
- Learn how to keep your tree alive and guide its growth so that you may be able to further develop your skills in this ancient art if you find you enjoy this peaceful pursuit
- Greatly increase your chances of getting it right the first time and saving yourself the embarrassment and possible extra expense of admitting that you killed your 'gift' and replacing it like I had to!
- Know the calming effects of tending to your Bonsai tree and how it can give you some relaxing time out