Healthy Sleep: A Guide To Natural Sleep Remedies! Ebook
Title: Healthy Sleep: A Guide To Natural Sleep Remedies!
Warning: If it takes you longer then 30 minutes to fall asleep, then you are suffering from insomnia.
"Who Else Wants To Sleep From Lights Out 'Til Sunrise Without Staring At The Ceiling For Hours - Leaving You Feeling Fresh And Ready To Face A New Day!"
Nothing makes you angrier...
You know you should be asleep. You've dedicated the last three hours in the dark to trying to get some sleep. But you're wide awake.
The irony is that you swear your eyes were just in pain from remaining open too long, like someone super-glued your eyelids open. You know your bodies tired - yet you can't get a good night's rest.
You suffer from insomnia.
Insomnia is one of the most frustrating experiences anyone can go through. Yet 1 out of every 4 people experience some level of insomnia that effects the way they function.
For a lot of people, if they just knew the little things that they are doing to cause their own insomnia... if they just knew the little, natural things they could be doing to encourage their body to fall asleep...
...they could end their insomnia within a week.
I'm telling you right here and now...
...there's a good chance that you can cure your pattern of sleeplessness with just a few well researched tips. And I've got them locked up for you inside one tell-all report. Something I call...
Healthy Sleep: A Guide To Natural Sleep Remedies!
Greetings Sleep Deprived,
Who else would give anything to fall asleep mere seconds after the lights turn out?
Going through each day on less than a good night's sleep can make you madder then the mad hatter on national no-hats day.
And it's even worse if you can't come up with any solid REASON for keeping you from counting sheep jumping a wooden fence.
You may try resorting to watching some TV until you feel tired. Or pleading to a higher power that you'll just fall asleep this very instant. Or even going so far as to read a book that mentions "Quantum Physics" in the title.
But nothing seems to work.
One option is to consult a doctor to see if there may be a deeper cause for your sleepless nights. But before you take such drastic measures, let me tell you this...
"...You Could Be Causing Your Own Insomnia Without Even Knowing It!"
As a baby it's not difficult to fall asleep. You'll fall asleep half a dozen times a day. As you grow a bit older, not too much changes.
But the farther along in life you go, the more opportunity you've had to completely screw up any chance you have at keeping a regular sleeping schedule. It could be in the things you eat or drink - when you went to sleep the night before...
...in truth the possibilities are numerous.
Fortunately for you, I've packed a 50 page report full of reasons why you may not be sleeping - and how you can use that information to fix your sleeping habits once and for all.
...check out just SOME of the information you will find inside Healthy Sleep: A Guide To Natural Sleep Remedies:
- How to teach your body to fall asleep naturally with a consistent plan of action.
- 3 types of Insomnia that may be keeping you awake at night.
- When you need to fall asleep quick, here's how to quickly control the "climate" in your bedroom.
- The only 2 activities that your bed is meant for.
- How to choose your foods so that you may fall asleep before your head even hits the pillow - almost.
- How an amazing flowering plant from Europe can convince your body to sleep tight.
- An easy way to tell if your mattress is keeping you from waking up fresh and ready to go.
- The shrub the Pilgrims brought over on the Mayflower that you can use as a sleep aid, as a calming aroma, or simply to relax your muscles before jumping into bed.
- What bath-lover's do when they want to fall asleep fast.
- The real reason why we find it harder to sleep as we get older.
- What really happens to your body when you sleep in less then total darkness.
- How to trick your body into unconsciously thinking that is time to turn the lights out and get some sleep.
- Why sleeping experts say you cannot make up for sleep lost during the night by sleeping in later in the morning.
- 2 types of physical exercise that will train your body to sleep through the night.
- A simple way to clear your head of thoughts that cause your brain to fight sleep.
- How to use music and sound to lull you into sleeping like a baby.
- What never to keep in your room if you plan on falling asleep on time.
- An old but little used method psychologists use to make their patients feel calmed and relax - that you can use right in your bedroom.
- An easy relaxation exercise that will eliminate stress and anxiety while preparing you to sleep completely through the night.
- The secret ingredients working inside Valerian Root that will tell your body and mind it's time to get some rest.
- How to avoid waking your body up when you're really trying to fall asleep by staying away from these common practices.
- The secret to using meditation to lull you into a deep slumber.
- 6 different herbs each with detailed instructions on how to prepare yourself a recipe for sleeping success.
- Little known stimulants that will leave you staring at the ceiling all night, instead of working on a good night's rest.
- A simple little breathing technique that will sedate your body as you wind down and prepare for the sleep cycle.
- The small but powerful technique you can use to keep yourself from taking daytime naps.
- The secrets to using exercise to tire out your body... Don't follow these rules and your exercise habits may actually become the reason you stay awake at night.
- 7 vitamins and minerals you could be taking to relieve your body from the effects of insomnia.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
"If You Are Sitting In The Dark, Staring At The Ceiling, Wide Awake When You Should Be Sleeping, You Can Find Relief!"
Do you remember what it felt like to get a good night's sleep?
Or was it too long ago? I'm telling you right here and now...
...that if you just learn a few things about your body and how it works, the type of things I tell you in this report, you can find yourself sleeping like a baby within a few short weeks. Maybe as little as one week. And maybe even tonight.
For example, did you know that drinking alcohol before bed can actually keep you from getting a good night's sleep? Common knowledge tells us that alcohol should make you drowsy...
...but if you read page 25 of my report, you'd know that alcohol has a good chance of interrupting your sleep and causing you to stay awake.
That's just one of numerous reasons that could be keeping you from waking up relaxed, refreshed, and ready to get outside and enjoy your life.
The Difference Between Feeling Groggy All Day And Acting With Abundant Energy Is...
...often in the little decisions you make each day. And usually without even realizing it.
Maybe you didn't know about the body's circadian rhythym. It's not your fault - most people don't! Most people could sooner deliver a speech on how to end world hunger than mention one detail about circadian rhythm... much less tell you what it is!
Some things you just forget about... like drinking soda pops before bedtime. The caffeine stirred into those drinks will definitely keep you up.
My report is here to shed light on information you've simply forgotten about... and bring you new information you've never even heard a thing about before in your entire life. With this information, you will be ready to battle insomnia once and for all.
This report is not for everyone. The root causes of some persons' insomnia are much deeper, and they should seek a doctor's care.
But for many of us - the only reason we cannot fall asleep is that we don't recognize all the different ways we can painlessly train our body to get some shut-eye.
Everything you need to know is in my 50 page guide, "Healthy Sleep: A Guide To Natural Sleep Remedies!"
If you're dead tired, literally. And if you're dead tired, figuratively, of sitting in bed helplessly trying to fall asleep. Use this opportunity to demand a change from yourself. Retrain your body to fall asleep almost on cue.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Successful to Healthy Baby Sleep|
|The Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain System|
Author: Nick Hodgson
Category: Health, Mind, Self Help
|Sleep Well: A Natural Remedy Guide for Healthful Sleep|
Category: Health, Self Help
|Healthy Express Cookbook: 101 Fresh, Light & Quick Dinners|
Category: Cooking, Health
|Living Healthy With Chocolate|
Category: Cooking, Diet
|Natural Night Sleep Program|
Author: Johneal Rouse
Category: Health, Mind
|The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Koi Fish|
Author: Adam Boyle
Category: Fish and Fishing
|21 Days To Healthy Eating|
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Category: Health, Weight Loss
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
17 Remedies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $123.85)
just for $21.95
141 Self Help ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $942.60)
just for $33.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc