Got Prostate Problems?
Natural Prostate Solutions That Work...
- Stop uncomfortable prostate symptoms
- Stop frequent waking up at night to pee
- Avoid erectile dysfunction or incontinence
- Learn which prostate tests are OK & which are harmful
- Avoid damaging surgical or medical interventions
- Learn how to reverse prostate cancer, BPH or prostatitis
My ebook - Healthy Prostate: The Extensive Guide To Prevent and Heal Prostate Problems Including Prostate Cancer, BPH Enlarged Prostate and Prostatitis - will help you to cure your prostate problem naturally, without the devastating side effects of conventional medical treatments.
- 4 out of 10 men who have prostate surgery have to wear diapers because of chronic leakage – and nearly 9 out of 10 become sexually impotent. Here’s how to avoid their fate.
- 12 warning signs that you may have BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- 7 risk factors for prostate cancer.
- The truth about PSA testing with its high rates of false positives for prostate cancer. Page 80. Plus: 15 reasons other than prostate cancer why your PSA might be abnormally high.
- The 11 healthiest foods you can eat – and 10 foods you should avoid at all costs.
- “Retrograde ejaculation” is an undesirable condition in which semen, instead of coming out of the penis, works its way back into your bladder. Do you know which wildly popular prostate treatment has an 80% risk of retrograde ejaculation?.
- 9 ways to minimize symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia, and pee normally again, without surgery.
- Why you should NOT go to your regular doctor for a digital rectal prostate exam. See your urologist instead.
- This simple exercise can help you strengthen your prostate, improving blood flow and removing toxins.
- The 7 important functions of the prostate gland.
- 9 ways to prevent urinary problems when you have benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- 17 side effects from prostate drugs that you want to avoid.
- 7 unpleasant side effects that can result from surgery for prostate cancer.
- This prostate treatment makes you fat and destroys your libido. Plus, it increases your risk of a fatal heart attack by 28%.
- Why your prostate cancer is highly unlikely to kill you.
- The prescription prostate medication that can kill your sex life.