Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips Ebook
Title: Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips
"Where Else Can You Turn Right Now For Instant Help With Healthy Dating and Relationship Tips?
Ann Landers? Dear Abby?
They aren't even this quick!"
Warning: This report may help shape things up for you!
Ever have a little difficulty with dates - finding them, keeping them, communicating with them? Or how about relationships in general - how to tell if you're in a good one or bad one? Or maybe you know someone else who struggles with these issues?
How about any of the issues below? Ever have to deal with them?
- A is for Acceptance Issues - You wish you could change someone. Or they want to "change" you.
- B is for Burnout Issues - You wonder about how to carry out romance long-term...
- C is for Compatibility Issues - Opposites attract, don't they?
- D is for Dependable - Friend should be dependable, right?
- E is for Enthusiasm Dwindles - How do you add spice in your relationship when your spice jar contains salt?
Eureka, Right Place: Well, your search is over. You clicked on the right site. Plenty of detailed research to help with your dating and relationship issues is compiled into Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips and ready to help you.
Our guide, "Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips" is available, ready to be downloaded in an instant.
So grab your favorite beverage and relax. Take five and check out how you can get help with "Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips" today! It's cagey, crafty, clever.
Let's face it. There's an old saying about a dog being "man's best friend." So getting along with another human being is rated second, at best.
Or is it?
Let's look a little closer. For example, you meet someone either online or off. It seems like "love at first sight." So you dive in headfirst and take the plunge by going out on several dates. And yet:
- You both disagree 180-degrees on important issues; politics, religion, state of the economy, etc. But "love conquers all," right?
- You knew from day one that this person smokes, but he or she will surely kick the habit for YOU, right?
- You apologized for being late on the first date, re-scheduling the second date, scheduling the reservation at the wrong time on the third date....but "love is blind," right? The other person should have endless patience?
Well, read on.
We'll help you get answers to these questions and many more.
In fact, right now, we're inviting you to take charge of your Dating & Relationship plans and strategy, and learn more now about how to interact both online and off, developing positive, healthy relationships.
"Just say yes! You Can Do It!"
Our Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips Guide offers help to you so that you can overcome shyness, lack of knowledge, lack of experience - lack of a mended heart after your last mate bailed on you ... encouraging you to reach out and try again. It offers you plenty of love-power to help you "jumpstart" your love life - with a new date or ongoing relationship.
And best of all, you will be able to get your helpful guide from us in the privacy of your own home or private computer area to enjoy at your leisure. Quickly and easily download the guide and get help today to avoid messing further with relationship issues. And learn what our Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips Guide is all about.
For example, to begin with, consider the following 3 statements. Does each represent a Fact or Fiction?
- All we need is love. Fact or Fiction?
- It has to be "love at first sight" in order to work long-term. Fact or Fiction?
- Practically anyone can learn the nuts and bolts of relationship building. Fact or Fiction?
(Answers: 1. Fiction 2. Fiction 3. Fact)
Learn much more about dating and relationships by grabbing your copy of our latest Guide. It's loaded with information in an easy-to-read format, available instantly after payment. You'll read about Dating and Relationship Issues, Resources, Tips and related help used and recommended by professionals, experts in the world of healthcare today.
Then design your own Dating and Relationship improvement plan by only selecting those solutions that fit into your own unique lifestyle, based upon your own desires, available time, schedule, strategy, plans and budget.
"But what's inside..?" you might be wondering...
Inside this guide, you will:
- Learn the Basic Techniques of Relationship Building
- Find information about the basics of "love" and relationships between people, in laymen's term.
- Uncover information about Body Language and learn to read it!
- Take a look at how to be a little more cordial.
- Learn how to build bridges and handle conflict with others.
- Learn about the ABCs of Healthy, Happy Relationships.
- Improve your support system with our resources. Online and off combine help for 24/7.
- Learn about the ABCs of Unhealthy, Sad Relationships.
- Print out our Relationship Tips to keep handy and use as a checklist.
- Improve your communications with our NETIQUETTE tips.
- Arm yourself with our Online (and Classified Ad) Dating tips - carry a copy in your briefcase, handbag, locker, desk drawer. And be safer!
- Save time, money, aggravation, hair pulling and nail biting by checking out top issues that effect long lasting love. Stop denying your relationship the keys it needs to handle priority issues one minute more, wasting precious time, money, energy and health on them.
- Follow our Money Management Guidelines and get on a healthier financial track with your mate today and save for tomorrow.
- Print out our Conflict Management steps to use during your next fight.
- Save our blank Monthly Budget Sheet, then print out copies for a 12-month planner. Plan ahead!
- Print out our Self-Help Guide and enjoy exercises to take by yourself and share with your mate fun for, to learn more and to even grow closer together.
And much, much more...
Introduction To Dating & Relationships
In this guide, the Dating and Relationships content discussed focuses on traditional male/female relationships. For supplemental material and resources with regards to significant others in same- gender relationships, simply key in words or phrases pertaining to the information you seek into your favorite search engine directory.
This guide presents an overall look at the basics of relationships and dating, both in the real world and online. Since the latest reports show that nearly everyone can learn the most important social skills needed for relationship building, this guide focuses on the ABC's of Healthy Relationships. And so that you can be alerted to possible problem areas, the ABC's of unhealthy relationships is also covered.
For help, support, a shoulder to cry on, for fun and to meet new people and interact with others, sections follow that offer support groups, organizations, programs, tips, self-help and other resources.
Since Dating and Relationships are such a large, important part of everyday life, this ebook strives to help clear up myths from facts and present an overview of surrounding issues. It includes information along with a variety of helpful tips and resources available based upon the most recent studies, research, reports, articles, findings, products and services available, so that you can learn more about Dating and Relationships.
Note that the contents here are not presented from a medical practitioner, and that any and all health care planning should be made under the guidance of your own medical and health practitioners. The content within only presents an overview of Dating and Relationships research for educational purposes and does not replace medical advice from a professional physician.
|Healthy Dating Techniques|
|Healthy Express Cookbook: 101 Fresh, Light & Quick Dinners|
Category: Cooking, Health
|Living Healthy With Chocolate|
Category: Cooking, Diet
|Successful to Healthy Baby Sleep|
|The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Koi Fish|
Author: Adam Boyle
Category: Fish and Fishing
|Mind Magic: Psychological Tactics For Relationships Report|
Author: T W Jackson
|50 Secrets of Blissful Relationships|
Author: Michael Webb
|Your Guide to STRONGER RELATIONSHIPS|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
70 Relationships ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $545.45)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc