Title: How To Eat A Cure For Nerves
In "How to Eat A Cure For Nerves" the ebook offers the sufferer from "nerves" a remedy as simple as eating. Learn the simple outdoor life and exercise to overcome the problem. The ebook will show you valuable techniques for overcoming your problems, worries and unhappiness.
Bonus to the "Your Insomnia Cure"
Title: How to Lower Your Cholesterol
Do you know the warning signs for high cholesterol? Are you aware of your LDL and HDL levels? Do you even know what they mean?
If you don't have a clue what we are talking about, you are definitely high risk for this potential killer.
Lowering Your Cholesterol tackles those questions and much more, such as:
- Will it go away with exercise?
- Will I need medication?
- When is medication necessary?
- What is cholesterol?
- What can I eat?
- What are some of the treatment options?
- Should I take supplements?
- Is there a test that will tell me if I have it?
- Is it possible to get rid of it?
- Is it affected by diet?
- How does it affect my lifestyle?
- How does it affect my health?
- How do I know if I'm at risk?
- Are natural treatments effective?
All this and much more is at your fingertips. How to Lower Your Cholesterol is written just for you, the person who keeps hearing about cholesterol but doesn't understand the medical jargon.
How to Lower Your Cholesterol spells it out for you in plain English. Once and for all you will learn what the "doctor speak" is all about in words you can understand.
Discover how you can have your "beef" and eat it too! And find out everything there is to know to insure you don't become another statistic! Your family will thank you and you'll be glad you did.... Click here to read the full description!
Title: 'The Secrets to Sleeping Soundly
Here you go again. Eyes wide open at 2:00 a.m. and you can't sleep. You've tried everything you can think of including trying to figure out how to swat that stupid butterfly in the TV ad!
Your brain just won't shut down. You've gone over your "To Do List" a hundred times until every item has been planned to the point of obsession! You've mentally re-arranged the furniture in the entire house a half dozen times.
You stopped counting sheep and started shooting them a half hour ago!
Does this sound familiar? The only good thing about this problem is the knowledge that you aren't alone. Thousands of people suffer from insomnia to some degree.
The second good thing is finding your way to this page where you can discover "The Secrets to Sleeping Soundly!" Almost everyone has an occasional bout of sleeplessness. In the stressed out world we live in that's pretty much a given.
However, when sleep patterns are consistently interrupted with episodes of sleeplessness the situation can be serious. Insomnia is no laughing matter. Our bodies require periods of rest in order to renew and rejuvenate. Interruption of normal sleep on a regular basis is very hazardous to your health!
"The Secrets to Sleeping Soundly" arms you with everything you need to know about the beneficial and harmful aspects of your sleep cycle, including when to recognize that your lack of sleep is reaching critical... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Definitive Guide To Managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Discover How To Alleviate The Symptoms Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome Disorder And Quickly Churn Out The Already Available Information For The Most Effective Treatments & Therapies.
If you are fighting Irritable Bowel Syndrome with products & home remedies, then please STOP using it now because this ebook will show the quickest and definitive ways of recover it in the shortest time.
Here's Part Of The Topics, You'll Learn Inside this amazing new book:
- Treatments that will help you overcome the pain
- How to prevent the largest factor of IBS
- Creating your own To-Do list
- What is IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)?
- How stress is related to IBS
- Medications and understanding them
- Secret herbal supplements that can provide improvement
- Proper eating habits to avoid further problems
- Learn why preventing is your goal when fighting IBS
- And much more inside...
- Alternate treatment of IBS
Bonus to the "Heartburn No More"
Title: The Ultimate Guide To Treating Stretchmarks
How would you like to have those stretch marks disappear, fade, be less visible, have more supple and smooth, silky skin, without the unsightly bumps and discolorations, even discomforts that stretch marks or 'straie' bring?
You're in luck! In this indispensable ebook, you'll learn step-by-step how to minimize stretchmarks making them less visible to the naked eye. And great news, this is by using all natural methods.
This packed newly released ebook can help you overcome one of the most personal and intimate of skin conditions and discomforts of human proportions - Cure your stretchmarks today!
Bonus to the "Cure Yeast Infection Fast"
Title: The Alternative Guide To Stopping Smoking
Author: Dr Mark Shaw
This second free course contains a host of information important to stopping smoking. It features:
- The elemental substances within cigarette smoke that attach themselves to your cellular DNA and the bad news about what happens next.
- How to record your feelings and insecurities surrounding your addiction. Your hopes for your future and progress.
- How to install powerful, subliminal messages using Neuro Linguistic Programming and Self Hypnotic Suggestion and techniques.
- Why simply by reading this ebook you are already 90% of the way to giving up.
- In-depth information relating why stopping smoking is essential to your recovery from CFS and Fibro.
- Why it is so tough to stop smoking and why you have failed in the past, but why this time HAS to be different.
Bonus to the "How To Beat Fibromyalgia And Chronic Fatigue In 30 Days"
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- The various causes of CFS - some of these may surprise you
- The different treatment therapies - including the pros and cons
- How CFS is diagnosed and the necessary steps to take to get a diagnosis
- A look at cognitive behavior therapy and what it involves
- An overview of CFS and the most common symptoms
Bonus to the "Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia"
Title: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie - 203 Page eBook for immediate download
Dale Carnegie, the famous American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking and interpersonal skills authored "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living in 1948.
Also well known as the author of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" that was a massive bestseller in it's day and remains popular today.
Carnegie says he wrote "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" because he "was one of the unhappiest lads in New York".
He said that he made himself sick with worry because he hated his position in life, which he attributes to wanting to figure out how to stop worrying.
The ebook is broken down into 10 main sections:
- Fundamental facts you should know about worry.
- Six ways to prevent fatigue and worry and keep your energy and spirits high.
- How to find the kind of work in which you may be happy and successful.
- Basic techniques in analyzing worry.
- Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness.
- How to keep from worrying about criticism.
- How to lessen your financial worries.
- How I conquered worry.
- How to break the worry habit before it breaks you.
Title: Beat Reflux Recipes
This special guide gives over 40 recipes that were especially designed for people with Reflux just like you. This ebook could easily be sold by itself.
Here is some of what you will find inside...
- Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops with Apricot Preserves
- Parmesan Herb Chicken
- Two Bean Turkey Chili
- Fig-Raisin Pudding
- Sesame Ginger Chicken
Bonus to the "Beat Reflux"
Title: Gifts From Nature
Author: Jeremy Kinney
Gifts From Nature allows you to take ancient wisdom and combine it with modern health strategies, using what nature provides - for free! Nature's gifts are what keep us healthy. Without nature, our health degrades. Learning how to live naturally in an unnatural, modern world is perhaps one of the best things we can do for ourselves. This timeless information can even be passed on from generation to generation, improving the health of your family for many years to come.
By focusing on the best foods, water, air, and getting the right amount of sun, we can live healthy, long lives. Our modern lives have disconnected us from nature so much that we don't even realize that we've substitued nature's gifts for inferior artificial versions. Luckily, nature provides for us all if we know how to accept the gift.
In this book you'll learn:
- How to get a virtually infinite supply of antioxidants
- How to effortlessly look better, boost your immune system, and fight depression
- How to access the best food and water for free
- How to take control of your health, regardless of your budget
- And much more!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc