Title: Sinusitis Remedies Galore
"Who Else Wants To Know How To Relieve Your Sinus Problems Naturally - Guaranteed?"
Here's what you'll discover in Sinusitis Remedies Galore The Natural Way to Banish Those Pesky Sinus Problems eBook:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to use diet to cure your sinusitis...
- How to better understand how sinusitis affects your body...
- Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to using home remedies to cure your sinusitis...
- 3 proven steps to using vitamins and mineral supplements to get yourself on the road to healthy sinuses...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to curing sinusitis...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for using herbs to increase your sinus health...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes the difference between acute sinusitis and chronic sinusitis...
- When to seek professional help when it comes to curing your sinusitis...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to using the home remedies to cure your sinus problems...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for using alternative medicine like acupuncture and acupressure to have healthier sinuses...
- How often to use sinus preventatives to increase your sinus health...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to beat this health condition...
- How to
Title: The Fatty Liver Solution
"Who Else Wants to Safely and Naturally Reverse Fatty Liver Disease?"
Everything you ever wanted to know about fatty liver disease -revealed!
- Are you interested in a holistic approach that will also help solve related health issues like obesity and cardiovascular issues?
- Do you want to naturally reverse your fatty liver and make your liver 100% healthy again?
- Did you ever wonder if there was a natural solution to fatty liver or NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease)?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you've read all day.
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things you should know about non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD.
- A complete guide to the real facts behind fatty liver disease.
- When and when not to use diet and lifestyle changes to address a fatty liver.
- The importance of understanding the link between caloric intake and fatty liver disease.
- How to differentiate between fatty liver and steathepatitis
- How to avoid liver fibrosis and scarring!
- An entire chapter devoted to understanding the risk factors for fatty liver disease.
- The 6 surefire ways to protect yourself from advanced liver disease like cirrhosis.
- Why people who have liver disease are at higher risk for heart problems,
Title: The Essential ACL Reconstruction and Recovery Guide
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injuries are the largest single problem in orthopaedic sports medicine. The ACL provides almost 90% of the stability to the knee joint.
Here are 7 of the biggest questions that people ask:
- Why should I have ACL Surgery?
- What are the risks of an ACL reconstruction?
- Will I be able to return to sport after an ACL reconstruction?
- How soon after surgery will I be able to drive my car?
- What are the chances of my ACL reconstruction failing?
- How much will ACL surgery cost me?
- What kind of scars will I have after ACL Surgery?
It is essential to find out as much as you can about the ACL reconstruction process and rehabilitation before you commit yourself to surgery. Perhaps you have already had an ACL reconstruction and are struggling through your recovery.
Here's a snapshot what you'll get in The Essential ACL Reconstruction and Recovery Guide:
- ACL Basics and Definitions
- Ways to Tear Your ACL
- Who You Should See about Your ACL Tear or Knee Injury
- Symptoms of a Torn ACL
- ACL Surgery Options
- Case Study: The What, Why and How of ACL Surgery and Recovery
- ACL Reconstruction Statistics and Facts
- Why Have an ACL Reconstruction?
- Preparing for an ACL Reconstruction
- Just Before the ACL Reconstruction
Title: Upgrade Your Mouth – Body Connection
- Do you feel like you've tried everything?
- Are you struggling with solving your health problems?
- Are you still looking for the root cause of your health issues?
You've Been Looking In The Wrong Place To PREVENT disease And Improve Your Health!
Here's a glimpse into what you'll find inside my new eBook...
What effect your oral health has on the rest of your body...and how dental revisions have shown drastic improvements in whole body health...
- How blockages in the energy meridians of your mouth and body...resulting from dental procedures like root canals...cause weakening in other parts of your body that can lead to disease.
- The importance of energy meridians...and how these meridians connect each tooth to different parts of your body...
- What you need to know before getting your wisdom teeth out.
- Learn how implants, bridges, and metals may not be as harmless as you think and how to make the best choices for yourself.
- What 2 dental procedures are linked to the most health issues...including breast cancer (learning this shocking truth will change how you see routine dental work forever)...
- If you thought your mercury fillings were harmless, then you're going to be shocked by the dental secrets you find in chapter 4!
- How to prevent...and even reverse...gum disease, tooth decay, and dental procedures at home by following these simple oral care... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Back Acne Be Gone
“Throw Those Creams In The Trash And Get Rid Of Your Bacne Naturally!”
Let me ask you something:
- Have you been told that you will “outgrow” your bacne, but that isn’t happening?
- Do you want to get rid of your bacne as fast as possible?
- Do you want to enjoy summer without the fear of being ridiculed because of your bacne?
- Did you spend tons of money on different creams and products that just didn’t work?
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, then this will be the most important message you will read this year.
Getting rid of bacne is EASY… But only IF… you have the SECRET KEY
And Here’s What It Will Do For You:
- Get rid of most bacne scars and marks
- Stop new bacne breakouts
- Fully get rid of your bacne – and keep it from coming back
- Treat even the worst form of bacne in the comfort of your own home
- Make your skin look the way it was before bacne
And much more!
Bacne Be Gone Shows You A Way To Completely Clear Your Bacne In 30-60 Days WITHOUT Spending A Single Penny On Acne Products Or Treatments – Or Your Money Back!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Pattern of Health
Author: Dr. Frederick Navarro
I’m like you. I think about my health.
- Is my cholesterol too high?
- Am I too fat?
- As I age, will I suffer from dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- And when something feel’s wrong, should I go see the doctor and even if I do, will I trust his or her judgment?
The way I answer these questions is influenced in a way I didn’t expect when I started my research 30 years ago. Not too long into my work, I had just had my third daughter and as I watched all three grow, I could see how each one developed a different attitude about their health.
Now, as I watch my grandchildren, I see the same patterns emerging with each, but this time…
I understand the forces that shape our health.
Pattern of Health is a groundbreaking look at these forces and reveals how health related behaviors are linked. Pattern of Health demonstrates that when it comes to exercise, diet, medical care, and overall health outcomes, we may not be as uniquely individual as we thought all along.
PATH gives you everything you need to assess yourself and find your innate patterns.
You’ll also learn how your pattern can change as you age. And you’ll find out how you can alter your PATH, to adjust your behavior toward a PATH with better heath outcomes.
PATH explores behaviors such as:
- Avoiding or seeking nutritional information
- Avoiding or seeking
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ripped With Cardio
Author: Carolyn Hansen
The Revolutionary Fitness Training For Fitter & Stronger Body
Most medical experts will attest to the fact that some cardio training is better than not having any at all. In order to live a fit and healthy lifestyle one of the prerequisites should be to incorporate some cardio training on a regular basis.
It should be noted that there are various types and stages of cardio workouts available for any interested individual. Therefore, some research should be done before the most appropriate regimen is designed and followed effectively.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Eczema Free
Author: Blake Helton
A Step-By-Step System To Eliminate Eczema Naturally
Here is just a bit of what you’ll learn in the book:
- The difference between being reactive to eczema and being proactive against eczema.
- Take a class in Eczema Free. All of the technical information about the root causes of eczema, the different types or eczema, and the biological basis for solving the problem translated into easy-to-understand laymen’s terms.
- The myth of the eczema “cure” and how to stop falling for false claims and start solving your problem.
- Know how your skin works. Why do some therapies work for some people and not others? Be able to identify “skin boosts” which will best target your skin’s susceptibilities.
- Eczema double-check: Every skin rash isn’t necessarily eczema and you deserve to know for sure.
- Learn your body' immunity secrets which will be the critical difference between treating your eczema symptoms and getting long-term relief and control over the problem.
Here’s what you can expect in Eczema Free:
- Jump Start your success with a 10 Day Cleanse. Everything you need to do and eat clearly explained for all 10 Days. It will accelerate your success on the program and help you get back on track if you ever go astray.
- An easy to follow, step-by-step strategy.
- Identify your specific eczema triggers
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: At Home ACL Surgery Recovery Exercise Video Guide
Author: Jon Haver
Learn from my mistakes…
In University I tore my ACL playing rugby and got surgery almost a full year later. Being a little overconfident I did not focus on my rehab as much as I should have and did little focused at home recovery exercises outside of Physio.
Well, later I decided to play soccer and my lax attitude towards my recovery came back to haunt me 20 minutes into the game.
I re-tore my ACL and swore to myself I would learn everything and do everything I possibly could to avoid re-tearing it or having life long limitations.
These videos are the culmination of years of work and pain!
I had all the fears after my second tear…
- Could I walk my wife back down the isle (literally 3 months before our wedding I tore my knee)
- Was I going to have to suffer through chronic pain
- Will I be able to play with my kids? (none at the time but 1 now)
- Will I be able to play the sports I love again?
Not only did I want to be damn certain I never re-tore my knee I felt like there was information lacking from my Physio and Surgeon.
My surgeons sent me home with a badly photocopied booklet while my physio was only going to be seen every other day starting one week into the recovery.
These crucial first days we have so little guidance or information to go
Title: Flexibility First
Vol. 1 – Just the Facts
Table of Contents
- Why we should Stretch
- What is Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)?
- What happens in the Surrounding Tissues?
- What happens when you stretch?
- How AIS Works
- Positional Stretching
- Fundamentals of Positional Stretching
- Benefits of Positional Stretching
- Goals of Stretching
- Reasons for lack of Flexibility
- Body Mechanics
- Some Basic Information
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Key Points for Success
Vol. 2 – Neck & Jaw
Vol. 3 – Shoulder & Elbow
Vol. 4 – The Wrist & Fingers
Vol. 5 – The Back
Vol. 6 – Hip to the Knee
Vol. 7 – Lower Leg to the Toes
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc