How To Eliminate Your "Honey Do" List Once And For All!
Can you relate? Maybe you've "been there and done that?" Whether it's painting or plumbing chances are you've had a similar experience.
If your "honey do" list is longer than a jumbo sized roll of toilet paper, you need help. If you wait for Prince Charming your kids will be in college before he gets "a round tuit."
- Never again do you need to give up, call a repairman and write a check equal to the national debt!
- Never again do you need to ask which end of a screw driver does the job.
- Never again do you need to be intimidated by a power tool.
- End your frustration, save your marriage and gain a whole lot of self-respect in the process.
In just minutes you can take control and learn:
- How to repair a table or chair
- How to use a wrench
- How to load a staple gun
- How to clear a blocked showerhead
- How to fix a toilet leak
- How to unclog a sprinkler system
- How to caulk a bathtub
- How to use a power drill
- How to fix a sticky drawer
- How to replace a light switch
You CAN do this. I promise. It's not that difficult, men just want you to "think" it is. It's a power thing. . .kind of like who has control of the remote control for the television set.