Step-by-Step Hair Weave Instructions, examples and picture illustrations you will learn how to:
- Sew-in Your Hair Own Weave
- Prepare the Tracks
- How to Braid Your Own Hair
This ebook will teach you the best techniques, tips and tricks needed to create and maintain the best hair weave styles at an affordable cost.
Going Natural? Wear a weave while your perm grows out…
- Secure tracks for long lasting wear
- Select your style and braid pattern
- Prevent breakage while wearing a weave
- Maintain and tighten tracks after washing
- This guide will show you how to:
- Keep your natural hair clean & conditioned
- Protect your natural hair
- Purchase the best hair for your style
Simple tips for maintaining your hair weave:
- At bedtime wrap your hair in a silk or satin scarf. Cotton pillowcases and sheets may adversely affect the shine of your hair.
- To maintain the bounce and shine, shampoo each week (never go longer than two weeks) and avoid alcohol based hair care products.
- Thoroughly brush your hair before shampooing to remove all tangles, be sure to lift each track up and rinse out all residue buildup.
- Learn to brush your hair while holding the tracks close to the head with one hand. This prevents unnecessary pulling and tugging that will prematurely loosen the weave.
Learn How to Weave Your Hair at Home
- Learn which supplies to keep on hand to maintain your hair
- Learn how to safely remove any glued on pieces
- Learn tricks the celebrities use to keep their style fresh
- Learn how to keep your styled tight, wash after wash
- Learn what you can do each night to help maintain your style
You Are a Good Candidate for a Hair Weave...
- you are very active (running, swimming, etc) and you need a way to manage and protect your natural hair; or
- you want to change the color or texture of your hairstyle without damaging your natural hair
- you've had a bad haircut experience and need to look good while it's growing out
- you have a strong desire to look great while spending a minimal amount of money.