These powerful herbs come from the far corners of our planet. Each has a history of traditional usage to help increase energy, sex drive, and promote sexual function.When used in combination, the effects are even more powerful (synergy).
Most of us can never have too much romance in our lives.
Few of us ever have enough.
There's something about the world of today that can chew us up... spit us out... and leave us exhausted.
By the time we can finally kick back, relax, and have some time for ourselves... we're often too tired to enjoy it!
Mother Nature has come to the rescue with an abundance of wonderful, exciting, all natural, sexual enhancers designed to spark healthier, more satisfying relationships.
"Herbs for Lovers" tells about the best of these herbs, their history, results of scientific studies, best forms, recommended usage, and much more.
All of the herbs described are available for purchase at your local health food store or on the Internet.
Some of the herbs we talk about include:
- Zallouh Root: Used since the time of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba to enhance sexual passion and performance.
- Yohimbe: Up until the advent of Viagra, this was the only remedy for sexual dysfunction recognized by the FDA...
- Tribulus terrestris: The aphrodisiac of choice since ancient times for the men and women living on the continent of India.
- Muira Puama: The roots and bark of this tree found in the Amazon River Basin are known to the natives of the region as "Potency Bark."...
- Horny Goat Weed: You've got to love the name! That's what it's been called for centuries... ever since Chinese goat herders noticed that goats who nibbled on this shrub would soon lose their interest in grazing and spend the rest of the day frolicking about the meadows consumed with passion. Researchers say that Horny Goat Weed stimulates sexual activity in both men and women. This powerful herb has also been used in traditional Chinese medicine to increase energy, benefit the kidneys, joints, liver, back, and knees... and enhance sexual passion (besides having a very cool name)...
- Avena sativa (green oat straw): The sexually empowering herb that has given rise to the saying "sowing wild oats"... a way to describe the wild and amorous escapades of young men in the prime of their sexual vitality...
- And many more!