"How Would Your Guitar Speed, Soloing Ability and Technique Improve If You Could Gain A Total Mastery Over Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs?"
The Guitar Legato Fast Start System is an intensive 12-month online course aimed at electric guitarists serious about improving their hammer-on and pull-off technique.
What I've done with this online course is to reveal some valuable information and practice strategies that will...
- Improve your timing of hammer-ons and pull-offs dramatically.
- Help you develop more speed and endurance with your fretting-hand.
- Help you to learn the most efficient and effective methods of doing hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- Help you to avoid the most common mistakes that guitarists make when trying to develop their legato technique.
- Help you to develop your hammer-on and pull-off technique in a structured and organized way.
- Help you develop a rock-solid foundation of hammer-on and pull-off technique that will help you progress to a more advanced level.
Here's What The Guitar Legato Fast Start System Is Made Up Of...
- You'll discover the four hammer-on exercises that guitarists often neglect. Although these four exercises are very simple to understand and learn, many guitar players don't practice them.
- You'll learn about the four different types of hammer-ons. By being aware of all the types of hammer-ons, you'll be able to locate and get rid of specific weaknesses in your hammer-on technique. This will allow you to develop a well-rounded and effortless hammer-on technique.
- You'll get specific instructions on how to practice Hammer-On Study 1. Because I want to leave nothing to chance, I have created VERY specific instructions on how to practice the study for maximum results.
- You'll learn Hammer-On Study One. This is a technical study that I composed specially for this course. It will help you to improve your hammer-on timing, strength and endurance. It will also help you to get a much better coordination between your picking and fretting hands.
- You'll discover the important concept of pressure transfer. If you practice ANY hammer-on exercise without understanding this concept, you'll be more likely to get poor results from your practice.
- You'll learn about the six finger combinations that you need to practice. Many guitarists practice their hammer-ons in a very disorganized and unsystematic way.
- You'll learn six powerful hammer-on exercises that develop all possible finger combinations. These exercises are extremely important as they help you develop strength and coordination will all fingers of your fretting-hand.
- You'll discover four legato mechanics. By learning and understanding these mechanics, you'll be able to create your own musical ideas. And this will help you to expand your ability to solo and improvise in a creative way.
- You'll learn and master Hammer-On Study Two. This study will help you a LOT. It specifically helps you master a common timing problem that many guitarists have.
- You'll learn six foundational hammer-on scale ideas. Although these scale ideas are fairly simple to learn, they will be extremely helpful. They will help you to make substantial improvements to your hammer-on timing.
- You’ll discover four exercises that develop the first type of pull-off. These exercises are very useful as they help you to develop a foundational of pull-off technique.
- You’ll learn about the two different types of pull-offs. Many guitarists only work on one type of pull-off. And this means that they completely neglect the second type.
- You'll get to learn and master Pull-Off Study 1. This study will help you to develop more strength and better timing with your pull-off technique.
- You'll learn six of the most important exercises for developing your pull-off technique.
- You'll discover the most common mistake guitarists make when doing pull-offs. To be blunt, this mistake causes pull-offs to sound pretty lame!
And much, much more!