Your Guide to Better Baking Featuring 50 All-Natural, Fail-Proof, Gluten Free & Low-Glycemic Desserts!
Inside Guilt-Free Desserts,you will find 50 of the most sumptuous dessert recipes that won’t pack on the pounds or spike your blood sugar!
Here’s More of what You’ll Discover In Your Exclusive Copy of Guilt Free Desserts!
- The “Sour Side of Artificial Sweeteners” – Learn how these products can actually cause weight gain, worsen diabetic symptoms and are linked to dozens of harmful side-effects
- The amazing fiber which adds a “cotton-candy” sweetness and creamy mouth feel to desserts… while feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
- The “almost sugar” loved by health experts and pastry chefs alike. This organic sweetener has zero calories and no glycemic impact and can replace sugar cup for cup
- The “sweet equivalents” of five all-natural low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- How to add “invisible fiber” to your desserts, without changing the flavor, texture or preparation. While the fiber may play a disappearing act, the benefits to your digestive and immune systems do not!
- A “secret” canned ingredient sitting in your cabinet today which can provide a boost of protein and a light, springy structure to baked goods
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture and structure of baked goods… as they help to improve your digestion and keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- A type of sugar that that can lower cholesterol and triglycerides and even improve blood sugar metabolism
- What “sugar alcohols” are… which to avoid, which to use and how to use them
- Which sweetener can add a rich, caramel taste to baked goods… with only half the glycemic impact of brown sugar
- 12 different ingredients you can use to “bind” your baked goods without eggs… plus the exact equivalent measurements you’ll need
And much, much more!