Discover solutions to Everyday Problems With A Natural Approach.
Say goodbye to harmful chemicals, Irritants and addictive prescription medications.
After trying and testing many products, listening to “experts” tell me information that was wrong and searching for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I took control and formulated a list of natural ingredients and products that I felt comfortable using. I now use natural products in my house and use natural products for treating ailments.
In This Book You Will Discover…..
- Home Remedies for some of the most common personal ailments like acne, back ache, asthma, eczema, constipation, cold and flu, stress, body odor, infections, cramps, PMS, thrush, warts and 100’s more
- Top tips on the best household healers and cleaner, best vitamins for your health, best aromatherapy oils, best exercises for your health, best stress relievers, best ways to combat insomnia and how to get a great nights sleep, reasons to grow organic foods, and so much more
- The secret methods of healing your doctor won’t tell you
- What I know that will have your mind, body and spirit working together to heal your body, mind and spirit
- Why thousands of people never fully recover from illnesses, but why you will
- Your doctor holds all the answers to your medical problem right? WRONG! Facts on what is best for you is in scattered through the book
- Are you sick of not being able to understand the ingredients in personal care products and household cleaners? Wouldn’t you rather use natural ingredients?
- WARNING – Long term pharmaceutical medication could be doing more harm than good to your body. Could natural painkillers help?
- The sneaky natural cleaning tips that the media never tell you about
- The quick and easy ways to get sufficient nutrients into your body without having to take supplements… Because your eating healthy…right?
- Give me one minute and I can tell you the two simple ingredients that will change the way you clean around your house; and it natural and safe
- The number one way to stimulate the body to release its own natural pain killers