These are the Winemaking "secrets" professional vintners don't want you to know!
"Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Make the Perfect Wine: Save Money and Amaze Your Family and Friends!
"Growing Grapes and Making Your Own Signature wine" covers all of this, and a lot more.
And when you read it, you'll be BLOWN AWAY with how simple it really is to make your own signature wine.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover...
- The more than 40 types of grapes that are suitable for wine making.
- An entire chapter devoted the two principle methods of producing white wines.
- Vital information on vineyard design and layout.
- What malolcatic fermentation is and the effects it has on wine.
- All about the process of alcoholic fermentation, including a guide to its two essential ingredients.
- Learn the single most important factor that determines the quality of your wine grapes and how to preserve it!
- How oxygen affects the taste of your wine.
- A complete guide to disease and pest control practices for your vineyard.
- A complete list of all the wine making ingredients you'll need for the process.
- The types of grapes you plant determine the type of wine you'll eventually have. Learn how to determine which grapes are best for you!
- An entire chapter devoted solely to the creation of red wines from the picking of the grapes to the final process.
- The importance of racking and what it ultimately means to the quality of your wine.
- The importance of three climate factors in growing grapes.
- An entire chapter devoted to vineyard care, starting with the first year of cultivation.
- All the necessary tools you'll need for wine making.
- A complete guide to selecting the perfect location and setting up your vineyard.
- How to properly transfer pressed wine to your storage vessel and why "settling" is an essential part of the process.
- The two types of wine presses and which one is the better choice for you.
- The variety of sweeteners you can use in your wine making process and those you can't!
- The 5 basic sure-fire steps to creating a perfect bottle of wine.
- The 5 most efficient ways to control weeds in your vineyard.
- The 4 factors you MUST consider before you plant your grapes.
- The 5 essential aspects of ensuring healthy, vibrant grapes (and in turn delicious wine). Without these, your venture just can't succeed.
- An entire chapter devoted to harvesting grapes for the wine making process.
- A crash course on the role acidity plays in the ultimate taste and success of your wine.