Who Else Is Interested In Growing Food That Provides Exceptional Nutrition and Incredible Health?
- Incredible results you can see and feel
- Effective for any garden setting
- Generating fruit earlier and longer
- Produces nutritious, healthy food that overflows with abundance
- Uses less time and energy for maximum results
This will do more than blow your socks off! What I’m going to tell you are some things that may worry you day in and day out.
Many of the foods you’re eating everyday may be KILLING you!
Consider tomatoes for example:
- Conventionally grown tomatoes are less nutritious due to the heavy use of chemicals resulting in a loss of iron, calcium, and vitamin A.
- The tomatoes you buy in the stores are at best marginally nutritious
- Conventionally grown tomatoes have 14 times more sodium than tomatoes 50 years ago.
- Store bought tomatoes are tasteless because they are bred for travel and usually picked green
- Scientist have manipulated (mutated) a gene in that nice red sphere for a ripening effect
- Store bought tomatoes have lower levels of lycopene (the prevention and treatment of cancers of the lung, prostate, stomach, bladder, cervix, skin, and, especially, the prostate.)
- Store bought tomatoes cannot guarantee the soil conditions or the chemicals used.
- Store bought tomatoes are bred for toughness and uniformity in size and color
- Tomatoes grown in Florida and Mexico (what we call winter tomatoes) have a lot of history regarding environmental abuses and human rights violations.
And that’s just tomatoes!
This Information Is Worth A Pile Of Poop Unless You Have A Trustworthy Approach for How To Grow Your Own Abundant, Nutritious, Healthy Food.
The most vital skill you can learn is growing your own food. Successful home gardening can arm you with the power to control your health by controlling what you eat. Successful home gardening can arm you with the power to make a significant difference in your life and the life of your family and those you love. The difference is about wellbeing and good health.