“How to Grow the Best, Mouth-Watering Citrus Fruit Ever”
- Even if you are not an avid gardener…
- Even if you have never grown citrus before…
- Even if you have a tree that is covered in pests and diseases…
This book provides lots of advice and tips on how to grow citrus which you can use to help you substantially increase your tree’s health and yield. Not only that – you will know your citrus fruit has not been covered in chemicals and you will have abundant fruit ready to use when you need them regardless of whether you have been shopping.
You’ll Discover in “Grow Citrus”:
- Discover the 8 Key Steps to growing citrus successfully
- Find out which citrus varieties are the best in your climate from warm, tropical climates to cooler climates. There are many cold-hardy varieties that may be grown in containers, conservatories and the open garden. An enormous 41 varieties of citrus are covered
- Identify your tree’s problems with a comprehensive listing of pests and diseases – a whopping 34 pages of information with high quality photographs and solutions to fix the problems
- Discover a Radical Tree Root Preparation Method that has been used by the big commercial growers for some years and will make a huge difference to the survival of your young tree
- Discover the secrets of selecting and preparing the site to give your trees the best possible start in life
- Learn about which rootstocks are best as the correct choice of rootstock will often make the difference between success and failure. A comparison table of 9 different rootstocks and their description is vital information
- Find out the essential tips of watering – correct watering is vital to citrus success. These tips will have a huge impact on your trees and give you a fantastic harvest!
- If you have limited space or a cooler climate, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about growing citrus in containers
- Discover the secrets to fertilizing – what to include in the soil and the timing at different growth stages. (Hint – did you know that the color of the leaves shows what your soil needs!). These secrets alone are worth the cost of the book