What Will the "No-Sweat Approach to Taking Great Group Photos" do for you?
- Always know what to do when photographing any group because of your own print-on-demand "Cheat Sheets" that can be referenced wherever you go
- Discover the secrets for achieving the best group composition, background, and pose for any group size
- Understand how to properly use your flash to defeat shadows, not create them
- Avoid a major mistake that causes grief for most photographers, and occurs AFTER THE PICTURE
- Take memorable group pictures regardless of group size or environment; indoors or outdoors, day or night
- Gain Instant Photographic Experience by reviewing critiques of more than 60 sample group pictures; listing what was done right, what could be improved upon, and why
- Confidently be able to pose your subjects by knowing what to say and do, and when
- Create remarkable poses by using psychological factors not taught in any photography course
The No-Sweat Approach to Taking Great Group Photos is the easiest, most applicable approach on the internet for taking better group photos.
The "No-Sweat Approach to Taking Great Group Photos"...
- Has more than 60 critiqued sample photos,
- Is a no-B.S., no-fluff 132 page eBook
- Contains more than 400 Sample Poses,
- With 37 tips SPECIFICALLY applicable to groups of 2 people, 3 - 6 people, 7 - 12 people, and groups over 12
- Has 55 tips to improve your photos REGARDLESS of group size
and much much more.