"Let acclaimed San Francisco dog trainer teach you his proven step-by-step system for training your dog to live peacefully with your new baby-starting now."
Take a Look at What's Inside Good Dog, Happy Baby
In Section One of Good Dog, Happy Baby, you'll get familiar with my Doggie Twelve-Step Program-an easy-to-follow program to prepare you and your dog for the big day.
- Learn the step-by-step process to stop your dog from ever taking food without your permission. (That food might someday be your baby's!)
- Find out how easy it is to keep your dog from ever jumping up again. Training your dog with these critical techniques will keep him from accidentally injuring your child.
- Discover the 40 most important questions you should ask yourself even if you're not pregnant, but are simply considering it.
- Learn what inexpensive household items make fabulous, non-harmful deterrents that will literally turn your dog's poor behavior right around!
- Learn the 5 best ways to assure safety for your baby in all the most important places (e.g., sleeping on the couch, hanging out in baby's room, eating in the high chair, playing on the floor, etc.).
- Discover one of the most important commands you can teach your dog. If you only learn one order, this is the one that'll keep your baby safe.
- Learn how to teach your dog to accept childlike and inappropriate handling-building a buffer zone of tolerance in your dog just in case is essential for your child's safety. Start teaching your pup new tricks today.
- Reveal hidden problem areas with your dog you weren't even aware of. Then, resolve them once and for all to assure good and safe behavior in all situations with your baby.
- Learn the fundamental commands that every dog should have in his vocabulary. These are the building blocks to keeping baby safe and sound.
- Discover the 3 guaranteed tricks to keep your dog from dashing out the door in front you. Imagine the nasty consequence of his frisky behavior if you had "baby on board"?
- Discover how simple it is to train your dog to stop dragging you on the leash! Remember: you'll be pushing a baby stroller or carrier soon, so this is one training technique you can't afford to not learn.
That's Only A Small Sample of Section One- Here's What You'll Discover in Section Two...
In Section Two, you'll learn how to address and resolve all your dog's potential behavior problems.
- Find out what common behavior is one of the most dangerous facing your dog and children. Then, let me show you step-by-step instructions how to control that behavior once and for all.
- Discover how an "unnatural" dog exercise can be the best training technique to prepare him for the coming of your baby.
- Discover the core motivations that cause your dog to act out-then, find out what you need to do to end them once and for all.
- Learn when you need to start making your training exercises the most successful. Hint: Waiting for your baby to arrive is often too late!
- Learn how to teach your dog never to be aggressive or protective around food or toys of any kind.
- Learn the 4 most successful ways to stop your dog from whining, barking, and complaining when he's left alone. (It's easier than you might think!)
- Learn the one word that will help curb your dog's excessive barking prior to your baby's arrival-everyone will sleep more peacefully!
- Find out how to end nuisance barking, destructive behavior, and elimination in the house with a systematic program designed to deal with your dog's separation anxiety issues.