Title: Ultimate Women's Golf Guide
Author: Katie Hoyt
Discover the Insider Tips You Need to Know to Play Like a Pro - Even if You're a Rank Beginner!
Here is just SOME of what you will learn on the pages of this amazing ebook:
- What gear you really need to play golf - find out here what you really need to buy and what will be just a waste of your money!
- What you really need to know about golf balls
- How to ensure you take your game to the next level and beyond - at last, all the fine touches you can put on your golf game to really take it up a few notches are revealed!
- 10 tips that will have you playing great golf in no time - even if you've never played before!
- Why it's a mistake to think all tees are the same
- The history of golf - if you're going to be serious about the game you should know a little bit about its history!
- How to play the game the right way - follow these tips and you'll be able to play like an experienced golfer your very first time out!
- How to get out of bunkers and water hazards
- How to find a great golf instructor - including seven questions that you absolutely must ask all candidates to ensure you find the right one for you!
- The importance of finding a golf bag that will match how you play the game
- How to hit from a tee
Title: Golf Training For Juniors
Author: Susan Hill
Discover How a 12 Year Old Boy with No Upper Body Strength and an 17 Yr Old Junior Girl with Tight Shoulders Claimed Victories in Local and Regional Junior Tournaments Through the Use of Simple and Effective Exercises Designed Specifically for Their Height, Age, Weight and Experience...and how this has an effect on you.
Is Your Junior Golfer Maximizing His Talents and Abilities Unleashing all the Power and Potential Available for His Age and Experience Level?
A program designed for every junior golfer, male and female, ages 8 to 18, who wants golf specific strength, stability and flexibility exercises designed to elevate their games to the professional levels
You will discover the following in Golf Training for Juniors:
- Learn what 6 basic exercises every junior golfer should be doing and exactly how it will help them shave more strokes off their scorecard
- Learn the best sports drinks and nutrition bars and exactly when to use them to your advantage
- Discover the most crucial elements of a golf nutrition plan that can save you strokes and help you outlast every single player in junior golf tournaments with ease
- Find the truth behind which age to start your fitness program and how to progress it each week
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Golf Swing Speed Challenge
Author: Alex Gairdner
Discover How You Can Get The Entire How To Add 42 Yards eCourse Right Now (Plus Much More)... Rather Than Waiting 5 Days To Hit Longer Drives
How Many Yards Are You Going To Add To Your Golf Drives When You Take The Golf Swing Speed Challenge?
Because of these fantastic test results we have now opened this up so you too can take the Golf Swing Speed Challenge now to see how much distance you can add to your golf drives. And when you complete the program these are the benefits you can expect to get....
- You'll hit the ball straighter because your golf swing will be more powerful and in more control.
- You'll enjoy playing golf more because you'll be hitting the ball further, better and with less effort.
- You'll feel like you're swinging easier and yet the ball will be going further.
- You'll feel better and this will have a great overall positive affect on your golf game and your life.
- You'll lower your scores because you'll have shorter shots to the greens.
How You're Going To Increase Your Swing Speed...
The Golf Swing Speed Challenge ebook contains exercises and swing exercises in a secret, special sequence that will help you to gain swing speed fast. Kind of like the colonel's secret recipe. And when you start the
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros!
Author: Jack Moorehouse
Jack Moorehouse is the author of the best-selling book "How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros!". He is NOT a golf pro, rather a working man that has helped thousands of golfers from all seven continents lower their handicaps quickly. His free weekly newsletter goes out to thousands of golfers worldwide and provides the latest golf tips, strategies, techniques and instruction on how to improve your golf game.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Golf Training: Drive Longer With Isometric Training!
#1 Golf Training for Faster Swing Speed and Increased Stablity
Revolutionary new swing speed exercises quickly increase swing speed and stability for longer drives and lower scores.
Hit Longer Drives and Lower Your Score in Days
What Makes This Training Different?
- Takes Up Very Little Time The exercises take only about 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week. And they condition the muscles of the upper and lower body so they can work together for a faster swing with greater control and stability.
- Longer Drives Come Quickly Golfers using this training often see dramatic results in their drives and shots very quickly, … even if they have been doing other types of swing training for some time.
- Being Used by Thousands Thousands across the world have used these swing speed exercises with overwhelming success. Many are setting new personal distance records with their drives, while onlookers observe in amazement.
- Helps Nearly Anyone Drive Longer These exercises are safe and work for nearly anyone – including yourself. They can be used by Men and Ladies, Professionals and Amateurs of all ages and skill levels to increase driving distance.
- Conditions Muscles For Faster Swing Speed When you do these exercises you will be conditioning your swing muscles for faster contraction speed
Title: The Sequence: What Moves When
Author: Paul Kopp
Understanding the Whole Picture
How often has this happened to you: You’re playing a round of golf, and your swing is on; you can draw it, fade it, hit it low, and hit it high? All of the sudden, the wheels fall off. You hit one bad shot but you know that you can salvage your round if you figure out what you’re doing wrong.
And then you hit it dead straight! Before you know it, you just want to leave the round and get back to the range to try and solve the problems. The good round you had going is now lost…
Follow The Road map
Isn’t it true that a following a road map to a place you’ve never been before makes it much easier to get there? The answer may be obvious, but then how many golfers do you know that try to build a golf swing without a solid road map in place? They make it almost completely impossible to reach the destination!
Golf Instructor Paul Kopp has discovered that road map, and with the help of PGA Tour winner Steve Elkington, is revealing it within The Sequence.
The Sequence will provide you with the roadmap you need to start learning a golf swing that will repeat on the course, and one that you can trust for the rest of your life. In golf, it’s just as easy to go in the wrong direction as it is in the right direction.
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: The Draw Blueprint
Author: Taylor Connor, Paul Hobart
let you keep the ‘Golfing Confidence’ CD and ‘Maximize Your Distance with These 5 Secrets’ report for wasting your time!
Besides, we have no worries in offering you such a no risk offer because we believe we have created the best step-by-step…
“How To Consistently Draw The Ball”
…blueprint in the world.
After you’ve completed this 21 day step-by-step blueprint this is what you’ll gain….
- You’ll gain more enjoyment from playing golf because you’ll be hitting the ball longer and more powerfully than you’ve ever done before
- You’ll be hitting the ball straighter and longer, more consistently
- Your confidence will dramatically improve because you’ll know how a draw swing should “feel” and what you need to be doing to achieve it on a consistent basis
- You’ll feel like a better golfer because of your professional looking power draw
- You’ll love the feeling you get when you see the ball drawing and traveling further than it’s ever gone before
- You’ll be able to show off to your playing partners with your increased distance on all long shots
- Your shots will feel more powerful and solid and this will make a massive improvement to your enjoyment levels
And you’ll achieve all of this... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Great Golf Solutions
Author: Steve Kilberg
You’ll learn things like…
- How to align your stance with the ball so your swing is natural, fluid, and requires barely any focus to hit your target.
- The Perfect Set-up… so your body is configured to nearly automatically hit the ball exactly where it needs to go (This takes 85% of your need to think right off the table, so you can just relax and win)
- All Common Mistakes Cleaned Up once and for all… Fixing even one bad habit can completely transform your game so winning is a breeze… (and lots more fun!)
- The secret to injecting golf fundamentals into your muscle-memory so you can cut your practice time down to just a pre-game warm up (or a mid-week session if you want to do more).
- How to form a grip with your hands that will protect your arms from tensing up and give you that smooth-as-butter swing that gently guides the ball hundreds of feet to your destination.
- Left-handed advantages you can use to crush right-handed opponents (And if you’re right-handed, you must read this to know what you’re up against when facing south paws.)
- How to position your hands so your club hits the right pressure-points (This is an age-old secret to make your club feel like an extension of your arm to give you absolute control.)
- Get yourself in an unstoppable *power* mindset every time you grab your club… just by following these 3 steps…
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Power Golf Fitness System
Author: Stephen Ladd
Discover The Fitness Secrets Of The Tour Pros For Power And Consistency, And Slash Your Handicap… Guaranteed!
All Of This From The Comfort Of Your Own Home In Only 30 Minutes A Day
The Power Golf Fitness System will strengthen the four critical areas required for peak performance and injury prevention. This is the exact system that I use with my professional and serious amateur golf clients. They’ve seen incredible results – and you will too.
Here’s what’s included in The Power Golf Fitness System:
- Over 100+ pages packed with golf-specific exercises and tools. There’s absolutely zero fluff, filler, or theoretical nonsense in the system. You’ll be able to start transforming your golf fitness level immediately.
- Step-by-Step Videos! Watch me perform each of The Power Golf Fitness System stretches, mobility drills and exercises. You won’t have to guess by just looking at photos and reading descriptions. Just watch and match my movements. Super easy.
- Complete set and repetition tables for easy reference during your workout. This is foolproof. Everything you need to safely perform the exercises is included for easy reference.
- Easy-to-follow weekly schedules customized for busy golfers. I know that you aren’t a full-time professional golfer. That’s why I created schedules that make it easy to fit your fitness program into your hectic
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Golf Fitness: Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes
Author: Christian Henning
LOWER YOUR SCORE WHILE BURNING FAT & BUILDING STAMINA
Professional trainer and golfer, Christian Henning has designed a golf specific workout to give you the golf body you dream about. You just need to Come And Get It!
- Dumbbells, Stability Ball, and a Chair are all you need.
- Melt Fat and Lower Your Score with golf specific workouts!
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Workouts included.
- Download Now, Workout Today!
- Email Support from Golf Fitness Specialists.
Golf Specific Fitness & Fat Loss Workouts
- STRENGTH - Building a solid golf foundation requires strength.To create clubhead speed, we need a base of strength.
- BALANCE - Get ready to swing in control with a new sense of balance. These exercises meld your mind and body in to one.
- POWER - Who doesn't want to crush it!? Golf specific power exercises designed to increase clubhead speed.
- FLEXIBILITY - Reduce pain, eliminate injury, and increase your range of motion. The secret to clubhead speed is a longer swing arc.
Pre-Round Warm Up Guide - Activate your muscles and calm your mind to lower your golf score. Arrive at the first tee ready for business and maximum performance.
Goal Setting Guide - Knowing where you are going is just as important as the road map to getting there. Use this guide to set personal goals in golf and for your body.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
15 Golf ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $103.65)
just for $20.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc