The Great Big Infoproduct Creation Secret for Attracting Intensely Rabid Customers, that’s Not Really a Great Big Secret.
Desperate people – people with throbbing problems, pressing issues, and insane drives – buy on impulse. Desperate people buy on impulse because they’re in an emotionally charged state-of-mind or state-of-being and they want to get out of it.
That’s basically why I can sell 10-12 copies of six page report for $24.95 on a daily basis, with minimal marketing bells and whistles.
Selling information to buyers who live with these types of problems is easy because the problem is clear, obvious, bothersome and possibly embarrassing to the person who has the problem. It’s a no brainer.
You will discover how to create infoproducts for people who are begging… screaming… crying… pacing the floor… pulling their hair out… lying awake because they’re nervous about something, or they just plain want something with an extreme passion or drive.
This 168 page manual is like a one-month boot camp workout session, concentrated into a single day. I give you about a minute or two to warm up, then it’s straight action until the end. I don’t waste your time with “you can do this” or “you can try that.”
This isn’t fuzzy wuzzy Possibility Thinking 101. This is what works. What yields cash for me every single day.
- 4 Ways to ‘season’ your e-book so that readers want it NOW, NOW, NOW! (It will also show you why you’re automatically attracted to certain books.)
- Does your topic REALLY push your prospects hot button? Say “yes” to any one of these 12 questions, and you’ll know that you’re on the right track.
- How to find an abundance of desperate topics on a commonly used type of website. (It has NOTHING to do with forums or Google.)
- The Internet marketing niche ISN’T overcrowded -if- you know how to laser target this audience. In 30+ pages I’ll show you my secrets for selling to this FOREVER desperate niche. (Nobody else is teaching this stuff.)
- Choose a word, and I’ll show you how to figure out what people are desperate to learn about. You will NEVER run out of potential topics.
- 3 Ways to write your e-book, including the nit-picky important details that keep your customers happy, and your refunds low.
- AdWords for Cheapskates. I’ll show you some new methods I use to to keep your costs low and your conversion high.
- I still advocate writing articles to promote your e-book, but I’ll show you how to get the most targeted traffic possible.
- The no-wasting-time ‘cheaters’ technique to get all the publicity you want for your e-book.
- See how I GIVE AWAY one of my e-books, and generate profits WITHOUT including any affiliate links, or pushing a back-end sale. (I’m totally in love with this technique!)
- Meet the Q&A Sales Letter Worksheet… After dozens of consultations with readers, I’ve figured out where most people have problems writing sales copy, and how to fix it.
- Situations when you should definitely do print – and why.
- I’ll show you step-by-step how I randomly found desperate topics using the techniques I teach. You’ll see exactly how where I got my ideas from.
This is a system that’s so precise, a full 90% of my e-books generate cash on a consistent basis. Consistent meaning I get orders at least 3-4 days out of the week for each title.That’s EASY money.