A Collection of 1000+ Published Headlines! Help your Business With This Instant, High-Powered Reference Guide To Creating Powerful, Attention-Grabbing Headlines -- On Demand!
Without a powerful headline, your message stands little chance of being noticed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With This 130-Page Guide... You Can Simply Adapt These Proven Headlines To Your Own Products and Services... And Cash In Just Like Clients Of Topnotch Copywriters Who Created These Masterpieces Did !
5 Reasons Why Headlines Are Crucial To Your Copywriting Success
Following are five good reasons why your headlines deserve greater emphasis and attention.
- Headlines Are Natural Attention Getters. Most online prospects quickly skim copy looking for a reason to stay or a reason to go. No one reads the body copy of a page without first being pulled in by a strong lead, delivered by a compelling headline or sub-heading.
Headlines are the first things your visitors see. They jump right out visually and command attention by being set distinctly above the rest of the text. Often the typeface, size, and style used for headlines contrasts with that used in the body copy. This proven approach naturally attracts eyeballs, virtually forcing interested prospects to grasp the key message and to read on due to its magnetic appeal.
According to advertising legend David Ogilvy, 5 times more people read headlines than body copy. Although Ogilvy was talking about print advertising in general, the observation is certainly applicable to websites as well.
With 5 times the readership, headlines have the power and capability to make any message much more successful.
- Headlines Serve As Valuable Guides To Busy People.
- Headlines Create Anticipation and Stimulate Interest.
- Headlines Simplify The Learning Curve.
- Headlines Allow You To Deliver Your Biggest Bang Right Up-Front.