"This Unique Ebook Removes the Mystery From Editing So You Can Do It Yourself"
Finally, an ebook that reveals editing secrets!
The Good News Is...
"You save time and money because you increase your productivity!"
Yes, Get Your Writing Fighting Fit removes the guesswork from your self-editing. No more wandering aimlessly through your text. Follow a system to fully check for the most common errors.
Briefly, Get Your Writing Fighting Fit gives you a system for editing your own work. It removes the mystery from what an editor does with your text, so you can do it yourself.
That's right, you can edit yourself!
Why You Must Use Get Your Writing Fighting Fit...
The upsides of using Get Your Writing Fighting Fit are numerous and compelling:
- You take control of your own written expression. When you become adept at fixing your own writing problems, you say what you want to say with certainty.
- You can rest easy that your written work is as good as it can be. When you are done, you are done. You won't be longing to reach into the mail box to retrieve your manuscript, letter, or assignment. You can move on to your next task.
- You will get fast results. Good editors usually have a desk piled with work. When you can edit your own writing, you can work to your own schedule. You will never have to pay rush fees again.
- You will learn how to self-edit. You will know what to look for and how to fix problems you find.
- You will stop worrying and write with confidence. With a system in place for editing, you can focus on your ideas as you write.
- You will save money. For less than what you would pay for an hour of editing, you have the information you need to improve your own writing. Even if you go on to hire a professional editor, your editing costs will be lower because the editor can use a lighter hand. Time is money, and the less the editor has to change, the less you should be paying for your edit.
- Your writing moves you to the top of the pile. Whether you are dealing with a publisher's slush pile, a professor's pile of assignments, or the dog pile of competition in the office, writing with clarity moves you to the top.
- You will discover how easily you can edit your own work. A checklist keeps you focused on one task at a time.