Discover Quickly and easily the pregame strategies professional athletes use to be focused and prepared so you can consistently play to your potential.
What Are My Credentials?
As a dedicated sports psychology expert, I have researched and worked with thousands of elite athletes for nearly two decades. Over this time, I have compiled an impressive list of accomplishments and credentials such as:
- Interviewing many top athletes in the world including Thurman Thomas, Michelle Akers, Ernie Els, Mario Andretti, and Helen Alfredsson to uncover the strategies, techniques and skills that keep these professional athletes at the pinnacle of performance.
- Working with some of the top athletes in the world including PGA Tour winners and NASCAR winners on techniques to improve confidence, focus, and composure for sports - over 15 years.
- Authoring and producing an extensive library of sports psychology books, videos, audio programs and training seminars.
- Owning and operating the world's leading mental training web site with over 20,000 readers and hundreds of current members who are reaping the rewards mental game coaching brings to their performance.
- Earning a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia having published more articles than any other students at the time.
Uncover the Seven Secrets to a Powerful Performance
- Discover how a game plan can help you focus better and crush your competition.
- Discover how to fight your own doubt before it festers and cuts your confidence legs off before it is too late.
- Learn how to avoid the top 10 mental errors so you don't repeat the mistakes of athletes who have failed.
- Learn how you can prepare for mishaps and adversity before the game even starts.
- Take my Pregame Attitude Test (PAQ) to test your pregame attitude so you can make adjustments.
- Learn how to build pregame, unstoppable confidence.
- Identify the proper cues you need to pay attention to so you can get into a zone focus.