"WARNING: What you are about to discover are some of the most important facts about high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke found anywhere. Read it well ... this special ebook could be the one that saves your life."
It's the Number 1 Killer! Cardiovascular disease claims a new victim every 35 seconds. In just one day, it kills 2500 Americans. They die of heart attacks ... they die of stroke.
To a heart attack, you are not special ... you are not exempt. It can reach out and take you ... any time it wants.
High blood pressure is the #1 cause ...
... of cardiovascular disease. Even worse it's a "hidden" cause. It can bring on disease of the heart and arteries ... and you don't even know it.
The silent killer lies in wait
High blood pressure doesn't usually have symptoms ... over 1/3 of its victims don't even know that the killer is lurking inside them. It quietly damages your heart and arteries.
- Over time, high blood pressure weakens artery walls, leading to a bulging blood vessel ... or, even worse, a burst artery ... a stroke!
- High blood pressure is a factor in hardening of the arteries ... which leads to a blockage and a heart stopped dead in its tracks!
- Your heart is forced to work harder to circulate blood ... enlarging part of the heart and weakening the muscle. One day ... pftt!
High blood pressure is involved in 77% of all strokes. Strokes that kill somebody in America every 3 minutes.
In fact ... you are going to be pleasantly surprised by some things:
- In your very first week, you'll meet a vital ingredient for your health. It's everywhere, it costs next to nothing, and it helps your body run better.
- Yes, you need to get some exercise to keep healthy ... but, you're not going to be forced to drag yourself to some aerobics class. In Week 3, you'll find that keeping your heart healthy can be as easy as a walk in the park.
- In your second week ... you'll discover the secrets of an ancient herb that modern science has just recently proved right. This herb will protect your heart and arteries.
- You'll be cutting down some sugar in Week 5 ... but, you'll also be eating some sweet alternatives.
- You won't have to cut out salt as much as you thought. It's not just too much that's bad? Too little is also bad? In Week 6, you'll discover some interesting things about salt and start using a much healthier kind of salt.
- You'll be having a good laugh in your last week ... and feeling so good, you'll be smiling all the time.