"Get More Job Interviews and More Job Offers Guaranteed!"
First let's look at what doesn't work:
- Cover letters that don't deliver the goods immediately and force the reader to go searching for the information they're looking for.
- Improperly formatted cover letters that don't make use of the best formatting options for success.
- Cover letters that are just templates with new names pasted in.
- Writing your cover letter without knowing exactly what should and should not be included in order to achieve the best results.
- Cover letters that don't intrigue the reader with dynamic phrases and sell you as the best candidate for the job.
- Writing your cover letter without optimizing it to ensure that you're found first in the databases.
- Cover letters with impersonal or generic greetings that don't immediately speak to the reader on a personal level.
- Writing your cover letter without first using the proper techniques to research the best way to get through to the hiring manager for that position.
- Automatically generated cover letters!
- The standard, slapped together, untargeted, uninteresting cover letters that most job seekers are using.
All these things are sure-fire ways to kill your chances as a job prospect, yet people make these same mistakes every day, over and over again. If you want to succeed, you need to stop making these mistakes. You're costing yourself money every day you don't get hired, so you need to start writing your cover letters the right way, the way that's proven to get results!
In Get Hired! Cover Letters THAT WORK!, you'll learn:
- The importance and purpose of a great cover letter and how your cover letter gets you closer to getting the job.
- The elements of a great cover letter including the secrets of catching your reader's attention early,
- The one secret element that will have you fighting off the employers and drowning in job offers!
- maintaining their attention, the key phrases you need to use in order to drive the reader to action, and more.
- How to SELL YOURSELF using your cover letter so that you get more interviews and more job offers!
- How to write in a style and tone that keeps the reader engaged and ensures that your cover letter and resume won't end up in the trash can.
- The five different types of cover letters and what situations each one performs best in.
- Writing your cover letter with keywords in mind.
- Examples of successful cover letters that you can use as templates for your own great cover letter!
- Proper cover letter formatting: the secrets of how to format your cover letter for optimum success.