How to Develop Blazing Speed, Power and Strength for Rugby. Your Chance to See What it Takes to Bust Tackles and Burn Opponents
Finally everything you need to develop blazing speed, functional dynamic strength, tackling power and the gas to dominate your opponent in every phase of play
Players and coaches, With Get Fit for Rugby! you will gain insightful and cutting edge material on how to get fit for rugby. Here's what you get..
- Gain a pre-season schedule guaranteed to get your team fit for the demands of pre-season rugby based on tried and tested methods used by professional clubs. Can you imagine having everything mapped out for you? This wil save you so much time
- Keep your players injury free with my top pre-hab and rehab strategies. Do you have any players sidelined? Then provide them with ALL the information they need to get back to rugby fitness faster.
- How hard you have to train for rugby fitness to get a positive response from your how to work the rugby specific energy system to give you the staying power when everyone else is falling by the way side
- How to harness the power of supercompensation so you know when to put all your effort into the gym and equally when to back off and take a rest. This will save you hours of time in the gym banging your head against the wall wondering why you are not making any gains.
- How to choose the correct exercises to get fit for rugby, keeping things simple!
- How to get fit for rugby in the gym using methods rarely witnessed in today's gyms. That's right. And it doesn't require huge amounts of equipment. So if you haven't go the cash for a gym membership - don't worry.
- Learn the exact exercise that you MUST be doing for your position in the gym. In fact of you leave this out I will guarantee that you will suffer from frequent knocks and injuries.
- How to prehabilitate those niggling areas that have been bothering you for months even years you know the ankle that you went over 2 years ago and you still have to strap it every time you play?
- Why the traditional laps of the field approach to getting your team fit has NO PLACE in fitness for rugby keeping your players engaged in what you want them to do!
- Utilise valuable tools on how to get fit for rugby in the shortest possible time both in and out of the gym! This is a great life-saver especially if you have a life outside of rugby. Maybe you have a family or a stress ful job. These sessions are short and intense but geared to maximise the time you DO have.
- Learn the correct way and fastest way to gain optimal strength levels for rugby saving you weeks, if not months of trail and error in the gym
- Learn my 5 top time saver exercises to get you fit for rugby in minimal time
- How to implement the 5-Steps to Rugby Match Fitness - this will save you picking up unnecessary injuries particularly if you have a small squad
- A 16 Week Step - By Step Programme that you can use immediately - Tailored to Your Position and in Easy to Use Format. Exercises, details and exactly what to do are all included. As a coach this is priceless. Most of the coaches who use this simply print it off and hand it to their players
- The Ultimate Match Intensity drills guaranteed to give you the edge in physical rugby fitness over your opposition. These are awesome for developing match intensity fitness wuthout the need for endless hours of contact. Imagine having ALL your players available for selection through the WHOLE season.