Who Else Wants To Start Their Next Race With More Strength, Speed, Stamina, Endurance & Agility? More Importantly Who Wants To Finish It With A Personal Best Time, A Great Result And Masses Of Confidence?
This is your unique opportunity to discover how to strengthen your racing muscles and get your body systems firing on all cylinders. A fitter rider is a better rider - become a better rider
You may ride the best equipment money can buy, you may have incredible raw talent as well as "balls of steel" but still THIS IS OFTEN NOT ENOUGH..... You need another edge!
Picture the scene. You arrive at your weekend moto full of confidence with great expectations. Practice was great, your bike is prepped and ready, your kit is sorted and you've got a great grid slot - but 20 minutes later your back in the paddock covered in dirt and dust, sweating like a pig with nothing to show for all your efforts. Worse still your buddy hit the hole shot and claimed yet another race victory. Sounds all too familiar, right?
- Do you slow to a crawl in the final laps
- Are you scrubbing your speed when your rivals are not
- Do you constantly miss the racing line
- Are you always getting stuck in the ruts and mud
- Are you sick of missing out on those podium places?
- Are you tired of falling in the corners?
- Are you cutting your jumps, missing out on "big air", big time
- Do you lose your grip and desperately hang on for the chequered flag?
It's called GETFITRIDEFAST and you can get it right now. GETFITRIDEFAST is the most complete fitness training package ever designed for YOU the Amateur Off Road Racer and Weekend Warrior.
Guaranteed to get your body in better condition to get you more from the sport you love.
Specifically designed to provide the total training package, taking you through your complete season and beyond.
Here is a quick peep at the system contents
- Recovery time - when and how to structure some well earned rest
- Race conditioning stage - transferring your fitness gains from the gym to the track
- Stretching - why you need it and how to do it
- Raised intensity stage - for those willing and able to push for greater gains
- Maintenance and race conditioning - maintaining your fitness progress as your season unfolds
- Race preparation stage - adjusting your training to compliment your on track practice
- Intensity training - exercises sessions that replicate your riding intensity
- Active recovery - how to recover from the previous season while addressing some of your weaker areas
- Warming up - why it's not just your bike that needs some warm up revs
- Why general fitness training programmes just won't cut it for your sport
- Strength promotion - how to gradually increase your poundage in the gym
- The habits of good nutrition - eating for health
- Strength training - the foundation phase on which your fitness rests
- Functional training - how to add this to your training to promote greater gains
Improving your fitness off track delivers big improvements on track
Improve your speed. Improve your confidence, Improve your results, Reduce your chances of injury and provide a greater opportunity to have much more fun, where it matters - out on track and in your weekend races.
Are you ready to do something about it? If the answer is yes you need GETFITRIDEFAST