Title: Professionelle Anleitung Gartenplanung
Author: Thorsten Schuchardt
Damit IHR Garten auch Ihr TRAUMGARTEN wird, sollten SIE die FÃ¤den in den HÃ¤nden behalten!
Exklusiver Gartenratgeber enthÃ¼llt die ultimativen Geheimnisse einer gelungenen Gartenplanung, die dauerhaften Genuss im heimischen "GrÃ¼n" bietet!
AuÃŸerdem lernen Sie:
- Was die meisten Menschen bei der Pflanzenverwendung einfach nur falsch machen
- Wie Sie eine einfache Skizze Ihres Gartens erstellen (auch wenn Sie nicht zeichnen kÃ¶nnen!)
- Welche Pflanzen Sie auf gar keinen Fall in Ihren Garten pflanzen dÃ¼rfen (bei GartengrÃ¶ÃŸe bis 400m2)
- Worauf die meisten Pflanzenkrankheiten zurÃ¼ckzufÃ¼hren sind
- Welche Farben in Ihrem Garten welche Wirkung bei Ihnen hervorrufen
- Wie Sie aus Ihrem Garten ein GrÃ¼nes Wohnzimmer" kreieren
- Welchen Einfluss die Materialwahl auf die Gestalt Ihres Gartens hat
- Wie Sie Ã"rger mit den Nachbarn vermeiden (in Bezug auf Ihren Garten natÃ¼rlich..)Wie Sie sich selbst (kein anderer kennt Sie so gut, wie Sie selbst) in Ihrem Garten wiederfinden kÃ¶nnen
- Wie Sie IHren Garten mit den FALSCHEN technischen Hilfsmitteln auch in ein
Title: Pro Beekeepers Guide
Author: Greg Drake
"Who Else Wants Learn How To Care for Bees in 7 Days (Or Less) - Guaranteed?"
If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about Beekeeping, than this is going to be the most important information you'll ever read...
Recently, a new breakthrough in Beekeeping was discovered and reported in an amazing new eBook called Pro Beekeeping Made Easy.
It's amazing, because it covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about Beekeeping, plus more...
Just imagine being able to learn how to care for bees in just 7 days (or less) without buying expensive products or becoming frustrated.
And you could do this from the comfort of your own home, wouldn't that be great?
Yes you could have fresh honey everyday. It truly is possible, but you just need to know how.
That's what this brand new amazing eBook on Beekeeping can help you - Plus you can....
Learn How To Make A Profit By Selling Honey In Just 7 Days
Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information on Beekeeping and it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this amazing new eBook.
Here's what you'll discover in Pro... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Beekeeping Bible
Author: Janet Parker
There are some things that are good to know first. So, I've started with these first.
- The Biology of Bees
- The Beginning History of Beekeeping- These are things I never knew before.
- African Bees- Get ready, cause here they come.
- The Worker Bees
- The Life Cycle of the Honey Bee- every beekeeper has to know this one in order to be productive.
- How You can Become a Beekeeper
- The Queen Bee
- Queen Management Techniques
- She Was All By Herself A new discovery
- A Virgin Queen Story
- Raising Queens
- Grafting and Other Ways
- I Just Have To Tell This Story - you'll really enjoy this one.
- Feeding the Bees (picture of bees feeding at... )
- Nectar Substitutes
- Pollen Substitutes Why and when to use.
- Your First Bees
- Established Colonies
- Nucleus Colonies (Nucs)
- Package Bees
- Stands For Your Hives (Plus, Pictures of some of my hives on stands)
- How to Handle Bees
- Clothing & Gear you'll Need
- Ordering Your package Bees
- My Very Interesting Discovery
- Swarming (plus, stories and some of my pictures)
- Another Discovery of My Own
- Transferring Your Bees to Their New Home
- Family Owned Beekeeping Companies
- Promise of Hope - my short
Title: The Ultimate Guide to Home Aquaponics System
Author: Gary Cooper
Finally, It's YOUR TURN To Learn HOW TO SETUP Your Very Own HOME AQUAPONICS SYSTEM And Grow A Clean Steady Source of VITAMINS, MINERALS And FIBER In 7 DAYS - Guaranteed!!!
To Anyone Who Want To Possess Their Own HOME Aquaponics System – But Don't Know Exactly How !
You've seen HOW you can save money AND go green.
NOW you need the BEST, most IN-DEPTH and CONCISE information available in the industry to guide you on creating and running your OWN Aquaponics system.
The Ultimate Guide to Home Aquaponics System will teach you things like:
- How it can help YOU , your HOUSEHOLD and BUDGET
- How to maintain and sustain your aquaponics system
- What aquaponics is
- How to acquire and set up an aquaponics system that is right for YOU
Do you think the guy at the national hardware chain store is going to know:
- What fish are suited for an aquaponics tank and which aren't?
- Whether or not you can run your aquaponics system on solar energy?
- How you keep your aquaponics system balanced?
- What are the best beds for the vegetables to be planted on?
- How big of a tank you need?
You will get step-by-step instructions on how to create your system, such as:
- WHAT to feed your fish for maximum results
- Which TYPE of Aquaponic system YOU need to reach your
Title: Organic Gardening 4 Life
Author: Michael Sherman
Now You Can Learn How To Develop A Foolproof Organic Gardening Plan...
...working out size, shape, location and combination of vegetables and herbs -- and how to put that plan into action in THE FOOD4LIFE ORGANIC GARDENING GUIDE volume on Garden Planning.
Here Is A Glimpse Of What You Will See In THE FOOD4LIFE ORGANIC GARDENING GUIDE:
- Set up a garden that only requires 1 day of light easy effort per month
- Set up a garden that produces 6 times more than a traditional vegetable garden
- Grow food that you can harvest every single day of the year, no matter where you live... Even if it's a cold winter or a scorching summer
- Set up a garden that defends itself naturally against pests
- Set up a garden that NEVER needs digging, weeding or pest control
- Set up a garden that has virtually NO WEEDS
- Grow food in any soil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- Grow vegetables and fruit ORGANICALLY
- Collect your own SEEDS and plant them naturally
- Save up to $4500 each year on food
- Be 300 to 400% efficient for your own food supply... So you can really profit by selling the huge surplus
- Grow the tastiest, fattest vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers and so on...
- Produce food in the top most environmentally and ecologically friendly way
- Fertilize your garden for free using waste from your household
- Create a garden that regenerates all by
Title: World Domination Gardening
Author: Paul Wheaton
In this video series, the crowned Duke of Permaculture, Paul Wheaton, explains how you can garden simpler and more sustainably with permaculture-inspired earthworks.
3 Full Length Digital Films:
- Ponds - holding onto water without a liner
- Hugelkultur - buried wood as an alternative to watering
- Swales - capture and use rainwater runoff
Learn the simple secrets behind easier gardening and less invasive practices, and get your land working for you in this digital set!
Video 1: Sealing a Pond Without a Liner
In this video series, Paul and his workshop students do some critical landscaping to solve a simple problem - too much water runoff. In this movie, you'll learn
- how to clean water naturally by simple pond design elements
- how to create a pond without a liner
- how to build an ecosystem around your pond
It's the plastic-free way to build a pond, and you'll get to see it all unfold right here as the team pulls together to create an oasis from a destructive deluge of rainwater runoff.
Video 2: Hugelkultur and Terracing
In this video, food production is discussed - how do we use all of that saved water to create a productive garden?
Hugelkultur is soil on wood - a gardening practice that uses piles of wood within garden beds to act as both a... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Getting Started in Hydroponics
If you've got 5 minutes a day, you can have juicy tomatoes the size of softballs... without weeding!
Discover shortcuts that will help you build a hydroponics setup quickly and easily... and cheaply.
In this comprehensive gardening e-book, you'll discover…
- 5 ways you can get started in hydroponics on a pauper's budget. You don't have to get the most complex system to get incredible results. There are 2 plans that can be built out of common materials you may already have. You can get the rest at Home Depot.
- The quickest, easiest hydroponics system to build. You can get started in hours rather than days and the system is built from common materials so you can save money.
- Which crops to grow and which to stay away from. You can grow just about anything with hydroponics, but some plants will take over, stealing light and space from smaller plants. Here you'll learn which plants are the smartest, easiest... and tastiest.
- What you must do to avoid getting eaten alive! Believe it or not, bugs can wreak havoc, even in a spare bedroom. Chapter 14 shows you the easiest methods for keeping them away from your crops.
- A Forbidden Hideaway. The last chapter in the book shows you how to create a space in your home to grow plants that nobody will know about. To the outside world you are an ordinary neighbor. But inside "the Grow Box" a different world exists that makes plants grow like crazy.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Aquaponics for Idiots
Author: Sam Adams
The Idiot Proof Way of Building an Aquaponic System
Break-Through Organic Gardening Secret Grows You Up To 10 Times The Plants, In Half The Time, With Healthier Plants, While the "Fish" Do All the Work...
Imagine a Garden Where There's No More Weeds or Soil Pests, No Tilling or Cultivating, No Fertilizer Spreading or Compost Shredding, No Manure Spreading or Irrigating, and No Tractor Shed Required...
Imagine you knew a secret about growing plants in a break-through new way... to the outside world your organic garden or farm would seem almost "magic", Why? Because people almost never see you working in it!
Here's just a taste of what happens on this system, and what you'll experience when you do this yourself.
- No more soil pests . The need for pesticides is eliminated , which makes it that much easier for you to have amazing plants and fruit without toxic chemicals.
- It grows most plants twice as fast. Plant experts are shocked when they visit these farms at how fast plants grow. For example... lettuce, which takes 60+ days to mature, takes only about 29 days with this system.
- No more fertilizing or soil cultivation. In fact, the whole process of nutrient delivery to your plants, which is absolutely critical, is almost completely automated. It works without you, that's the key of this system!
- You use up to 70% less Energy than... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Mushroom Growing 4 You
“Discover How to Grow Delicious, Organic, Pesticide-Free Mushrooms at a Fraction of the Cost of Buying Them from Supermarkets”
Imagine you knew how to grow healthy and pesticide-free mushrooms in a way that people would swear you purchased them from organic farmers.
Mushroom Growing 4 You™ will guide you step-by-step on how to grow mushrooms at home.
Here's a small sample of what you'll discover:
- HD (High Definition) step-by-step instructional videos guiding you all the way.
- Over 155+ pages full of instructions and illustrations.
- How to create and maintain the proper environment for maximum growth.
- Different methods to increase mushroom's moisture, potency and growth.
- Grow natural, great tasting mushrooms on your very first attempt.
- The Grain Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Making a Still Air Glove Box with cheap parts.
- The BRF Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Incubation Chamber - How to build your own.
- Easy-to-use tools needed to grow mushrooms from the comforts of your home.
- Fruiting Chamber - make your own in less than an hour.
- Harvesting your mushrooms the proper way.
- All about Agar and sterilization.
And so much more!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Build An Aviary
Author: Jack Taylor
Caged birds cannot fly – this affects them both emotionally and physically. But an aviary gives them the space to do what nature intended. Any caged bird which gets upgraded to an aviary will undergo a remarkable transformation, in both health and happiness.
I’ve got years of experience constructing aviaries, bird rooms and breeding birds. Every bit of knowledge has been extracted into this detailed step-by-step guide.
It Covers A Range of Different Birds Including...
- African Greys
- Lories & Lorikeets
- Zebra Finches
Plus many more...
Inside you’ll discover…
- The 5 most common aviary building mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to build an ultra-cheap aviary using a simple triangular plan
- How to construct a large, luxurious aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic aviary, using a rustic styled design
- The method of making an all-purpose aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- How to find high quality materials at rock bottom prices (and save 80% or more on the costs)
- The easy way to
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc