Title: Easy Organic Gardening
Organic Gardening is the Healthiest and Most Ethical Way to Feed Yourself and Your Family!
In The Easy Guide to Organic Gardening I expose the secrets and strange history of agricultural practices including ...
- Why bladderwrack and kelp (two types of seaweed) make great fertilizers
- How to make indoor seedlings hardier so they can successfully be transplanted outdoors
- How to build a vermicomposting grill which allows worm droppings to enrich your soil
- The advantage that smaller seeds have when it comes to germination
- The perfect way to break down wood so that natural material can rot
- What the best sources of natural non-toxic nitrogen are for your garden
- How to test the temperature of the soil using a thermometer
- How to safely use weeds to fertilize your soil without having them seed the area you are fertilizing
- How to identify compost that may actually be BAD for your garden produce
- The things to watch out for if you collect seaweed from the beach or you could accidentally contaminate your organic garden
- How to identify how far apart certain plants should be planted so that they can thrive
- An explanation of how and when nitrogen fertilizers first began to permeate our soils and exhaust it of much needed nutrients and minerals
- How to use rocks to help your plant
Title: Virtually Foolproof Method of Growing Organic Tomatoes
Author: Tina Hull
Now You Too Can Learn The Secrets To Growing Awesome Organic Tomatoes
That Bountiful Harvest You've Dreamed Of Will Be Reality, Right In Your Own Backyard!
Here's What You Will Discover
- Gain multiple tips on how to harvest before everyone else and still get amazing results.
- Discover what gardening can and will do for your emotional state...how gardening can help you escape from everyday stress.
- Know what your plants need for not just adequate nourishment, but for extreme nourishment. The more you nurture them, the more they'll nurture you.
- Get helpful tips on how to safely preserve your tomatoes so they'll last year round.
- Know how to water your tomato plants so you don't end up with blossom end rot, fungus, or soil borne diseases.
- Learn about the tomatoes shocking history, and the struggle the tomato endured to become acceptable for human consumption.
- Take the guesswork out of planting and transplanting time. Never again will you put your plants in the ground before the ground is ready. (One good frost can kill your plants).
- Identify diseases on foliage and fruit so that you can properly manage the situation...(you'll have the upper hand if you just follow the guidelines for choosing varieties that are trouble-free).
- Understand the importance of applying mulch to your
Ebook Type: PDF
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: IN-DOOR GARDENING
Author: WILLIAM KEANE
FOR EVERY WEEK IN THE YEAR:
SHOWING THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT FOR ALL PLANTS CULTIVATED IN THE GREENHOUSE, CONSERVATORY, STOVE, PIT, ORCHID, AND FORCING-HOUSE.
IN-DOOR GARDENING FOR THE MANY.
GREENHOUSE AND CONSERVATORY.
CINERARIAS.-The plants intended for large specimens must receive their final shift, and be allowed sufficient space to expand their foliage without interfering with or injuring each other. The side-shoots to be tied out.
EPACRISES.-As some of them will be preparing to burst into flower, a little arrangement may be necessary in tying them out to display their spikes of bloom more advantageously.
FUCHSIAS.-If wanted early, the plants that were first put to rest should be selected, and be fresh potted, cutting back the roots, beginning with a small-sized pot; to be shifted into larger when the roots have extended to the outside of the ball. Place them in a nice moist temperature of 50° by day and 40° by night.
HEATHS.-To be looked over, and the dead and decaying leaves removed. The most forward in bud-such as the Vestitas, Vernix, Vasciflora, Aristata, Beaumontia, and many others, to be tied out, and arranged for the season.
PELARGONIUMS.-When large specimens are wanted, tie out the branches at equal distances, and down as near to the rim of the pot as possible. Air to be given at
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Grow Tomato Plants
Learn How to Grow Twice As Many Juicy Mouth-Watering Tomatoes with Less Time and Less Work...
You Are Incorrectly Growing Tomatoes if Your Tomato Plants Are Not Producing...
- Tomatoes so red and full of color that they look more like candy than a healthy treat
- Tomatoes so fresh and healthy that their aroma fills the air just sitting on the counter
- Tomatoes so BIG that one slice will cover an entire sandwich
- Flawless tomatoes without any wrinkles, folds, or cracks
- Tomatoes so tasty that you can taste the tomato over any other food you're eating it with
If you couldn't notice the difference in taste between your home-grown tomatoes and the tomatoes you purchased at the store or if you have to cut out the bad sections of your tomatoes before you eat them, then you're producing a ruined crop of tomatoes...
What Will You Learn...
- When and What Type of Fertilizer to Use - Using the wrong fertilizer or fertilizing at wrong times will cause your tomato plant to grow leaves instead of tomatoes, learn exactly how and when to fertilize your tomatoes.
- When to Plant Tomatoes - Learn the absolute best times of the year to plant tomatoes to achieve the best crop.
- Grow What's Best for Your Environment - Learn which tomato varieties will explode with growth in your environment.
- Where to Plant
Enraged With How The Termites Have Eaten Up Your Antique Furniture? Can't Wait To Have Them Exterminated Completely From The Face Of The Earth? Fret Not! We Will Tell You How To Get Rid Of Them From Your House At Least...If Not From The Face The Earth...!
These Are Some Of The Tips You Will Find In The eBook:
- Termite Appearance And Morphology - These Little Prey Can Do A Lot Against You.
- Npma-33 Termite Inspection Form
- Allstate Indemnity Coverage And Termite Damage
- Bayer Termite Control
- Effect Of Termite Damage
- What Are Termites - Learn How To Identify Them First Before You Can Beat Them..
- Do-It-Yourself Termite Treatment
- Natural Termite Treatment
- Amount Of Damage A Termite Can Do
- Termite Inspection Fraud
- Termite Identification - Know How You Can Beat Them The Easy Way...
- How To Detect Termites - Like A Criminal, You Need To Do Background Checking :-)
- Termite Prevention - You Don't Want To Miss This Part..
- Infrared Technology In Termite Detection
- Treating For Termites - Step ByStep Techniques To Beat Them...
- Termidor Termite Treatment Vs. Sentricon
- Infrared Technology And Termite Inspection
- Infrared Cameras Find Areas Of Heat
- Advance Termite System
- Homemade Termite Killer
- The Real Truth About Termite Damage - Know What
The Secrets For A Lush Garden
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: The Secrets For A Lush Garden
How To Make Your Garden As Your Neighbor's Envy!
Warning: Don't Blame Us If Your Garden Ends Up Being The Favorite Outdoor Modeling Spot For All The Photographers In Town...!
Learn How You Can Groom The Best Garden In Town, That Wins The Admiration Of Friends, And Envy Of Your Neighbors...No Matter What Your Experience! Discover Some Little-Known, But Highly Effective Gardening Tips And Tricks That Will Make Your Garden An Attraction For All...!
Finally! You Can Now Instantly Discover The Secrets To Groom The Most Beautiful Garden In Your Neighborhood! Our Tips And Tricks Will Save You Tremendous Amounts Of Time, Effort And Money, Making Gardening A Truly Exhilarating And Satisfying Experience!
Valuable Information About Everything You Want To Know About Creating And Maintaining Lush Graden.
Have you ever longed for a lush garden? Have you ever wondered about the secrets of successful gardeners who can grow fruits and flowers so easily? As the e-Book "The Secrets For A Lush Garden" will inform you, a green thumb has nothing to do with it. All you have to do is follow the tested and proven gardening tips and techniques as set forth in this amazing gardening e-Book.
These Are Some Of The Tips You Will
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Organic Living System
"Improve The Quality And Longevity of Your Life While Dramatically Reducing Your Monthly Expenses!"
"The Organic Living System's Complete Guide To Going Green The Fast And Simple Way!"
Here is just a bit of what you will discover within this all inclusive guide...
- Discover how you can instantly shed years off your age by using organic based personal care items! (I reveal the top sources for the most affordable product lines for the entire family)
- Find out exactly how to grow your very own organic garden by following a shockingly simple ebook that will save you hundreds of dollars in food costs every month!
- Give yourself a fresh, new outlook on life by making simple choices that will give you more energy, brighter skin, while making it easy to lose weight and maintain that weight permanently without ever having to pay for access to a weight loss program! The tremendous benefits of living an organic based lifestyle are limitless. From fewer wrinkles, to clarity of thought, you'll feel like a brand new you!
- The critical steps to dramatically minimizing your chance of disease.. You'll be shocked to discover just how easy it really is to eliminate many health problems just by replacing some of the products you use with these healthy and safe alternatives!
- Save time and money by following my simple
Title: Everything You Want To Know About Bird Feeders
Author: Cody Lotts
"Attract Hundreds of Wild Birds To Your Bird Feeders - Safely And Quickly- During All Four Seasons Of The Year!"
- Do you want to squirrel and raccoon proof your feeder?
- How durable is your bird feeder?
- How much seed will the feeder hold?
- Is maintenance easy?
- Are you on the migrating paths?
- Money: how much are you willing to part with?
- Do you live in the colder climes or the more warmer ones?
- What types of birds do you want to attract to your garden?
As you can see, choosing the right feeder takes some work and some thought... and that's why you need...
In my ebook, you'll get the "Bird Man Secrets" like...
- How to prevent window collisions -- and what to do when you find a stunned bird.
- What you you must never feed birds - so you don't kill them!
- Choosing the best binoculars to use when you're observing from just a few feet away -- the right choice here will enhance your experience many times over.
- How to make your own feed and save big money.
- What you must know about certain plants that determines your success attracting birds.
- Sneaky ways to create your bird feeders for very little
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: Disaster Secrets - Save your familys way of life!
Author: Jill R. Hyland
You could be risking thousands, to hundreds of thousands of dollars, your home and your way of life - and you don't even know it!
The secrets in this ebook can literally save you money and grief and preserve your way of life! It goes BEYOND the "Emergency Kit" stage and can make your life EASIER in the long run!
I created the Disaster Secrets ebook to help others prevent the problems that I (and countless others) had to go through. You know what they say about hindsight... let me share mine with you so you can benefit!
- It doesn't even HAVE to be a huge disaster for you to benefit from this ebook! Disasters and emergencies happen EVERYDAY! Anyone can can have a fire, tornado or other disaster. And some are more prone to other major types of disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
- Learn about what it's like after a disaster from one of the biggest disasters in history!
- This is NOT one of those "I survived Hurricane Katrina" stories! - But rather a practical and informative walk through a disaster and what people actually go through afterwards.
- You will learn extra precautions you can take to ensure your family's way of life! - There ARE things you can do to take your security to a higher level.
- You may think, "So what? I already HAVE insurance! I'm taken care of, so I don't have to worry." If you think you
Title: Ideas for Growing Orchids
Author: Allen Stoner
"Do You Want Ideas To Improve Your Orchid Growing in 7 days - Guaranteed?"
Here's what you'll discover in Ideas for Growing Orchids eBook:
- Secrets from orchid experts that few people ever know about...
- How often to give your orchid direct sunlight...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to buying the essential supplies for your orchid...
- When to seek professional help when it comes to getting advice about your orchid...
- How to avoid common mistakes in orchid care...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to pick out the right kind of orchid for you...
- Proven steps to using fertilizer to maximize the growth of your orchids...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to growing your orchids in the right amount of humidity...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for protecting your orchids from pests and disease...
- How to give your orchids the right amount of light to help them thrive...
- Simple ways to water your orchids...
- Time tested and proven strategies for re-potting your orchid plant...
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc