Title: House Plant Secrets
Author: Yanik Silver
Answers to Almost Any House Plant Question
Here Are Just a Few of the 1001 Questions You Can Have Answers To Instantly Inside House Plant Secrets:
- Q: Will my window box geraniums go on blooming indoors?
- Q: Why does my philodendron grow so thin and straggly?
- Q: Why did the buds on my gardenia turn black?
- Q: When should house plants be repotted?
- Q: What is the best way to make a window sill wide enough to hold potted plants?
- Q: What is the best container for house plants?
- Q: What hanging containers are recommended for indoor use?
- Q: How often should I water my house plants?
- Q: How often should I water begonias?
- Q: How do you keep wooden tubs and window boxes from rotting out?
- Q: How can I stop an infestation of white flies?
- Q: How can I increase humidity in my living room?
That's just the tip of the iceberg because you'll also get answers to these important questions:
- Q: Which spring bulbs can be forced for indoor bloom?
- Q: Which are the best windows for house plants?
- Q: When is the best time to root house-plant cuttings?
- Q: What soil should I use for gloxinias?
- Q: What makes the foliage of some of my plants turn yellow?
- Q: What is the pot-in-pot method of propagating house plants?
- Q: What is the easiest way to raise
Title: 101 Home Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide
Author: Becky Mundt
These are the Home Cleaning Secrets The Home Cleaning Industry doesn't want you to know!
STOP Black Mold, Mildew, Algae and Bacteria!
"Who Else Wants To STOP Black Mold, Mildew Algae and Bacteria From Destroying Their House... Growing under Carpets... Creeping Up Basement Walls... Shedding Potentially Toxic Spores and Debris into the Air You Breathe... Without Spending a Fortune or Turning Their House Into a Chemical Waste Dump?"
Here's just a taste of what's you'll discover:
- Three quick and easy steps to keep your kitchen completely free of dangerous bacteria AND toxic chemicals once and for all.
- The safest and easiest way to make sure your veggies stay fresh and crisp, even works on fresh made salads!
- The only scientifically proven way to completely eliminate Skunk Odor! On the dog, your clothes, or even sprayed in or around your house.
- The number one reason you should seriously consider giving up the use of chlorine bleach permanently. (And why you aren't hearing about it!)
- The absolute best way for you to keep linens bright and long lasting for years to come! (This tip works for your prized wedding dress too!)
- How to restore brightness and color to fabrics, and re-whiten those dull greys! (It also helps your fabrics last longer!)
- How to remove stains like wine, chocolate, sauces and even mustard from fine fabrics. And what *never* to do no matter what
Title: How To Care for Your Aglaonema
Author: Gary Antosh
"Discover why Aglaonemas have been grown for Centuries and WHY they are some of the best Plants for Indoor use..."
Make them Look Great, and Enjoy them More with Our Easy to Understand Success Guide.
We all want plants that will "last forever"? Right.
- What does fertilize regularly or medium light really mean?
- Do you read the plant care tag (if it came with the plant) and get more confused!!!
- Do you get frustrated or confused trying to care for your plants?
- Do you ever wonder which plant to buy?
Does this sound familiar?
You need a solution and the plant!
"How to Care for Your Aglaonema" is the solution and Aglaonema... is the plant.
If you're like most people, you want plants in your home because they brighten the place up. An Aglaonema is a great addition or a wonderful "starter plant", because they can be used in so many places indoors. You'll enjoy their beauty and the way they say "welcome".
My name is Gary Antosh. I've grown indoor plants for over 25 years. I'm not a professional ad writer. But what I have to share with you is so important and so exciting - I just had to sit down and tell you all about it. So please bear with me a little.
Which Of These Answers Would Improve Your Plant's Care and Looks?
- Why following the plant tag could be causing the problem.
- When is the right time to water and how often
Title: Stepping Stones To Greater Personal Freedom
IMAGINE YOU'RE IN A MAGICAL GARDEN and there are seven stepping-stones that take you closer to an inspiring fountain of knowledge. As you uncover each stone and thoroughly explore its attributes, you will receive a key that brings you closer to where you want to be in your life.
IN THIS EBOOK YOU WILL RECEIVE 7 LESSONS designed to stimulate your inquiry into the steps you need to take to achieve a greater level of personal freedom in your life.
TRUST YOUR INTUITION AND DISCOVER THE ATTRIBUTES OF THESE STEPPING STONES.
I'm confident that this path will lead you to where you want to go.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP NOW BY ORDERING THIS EBOOK
How to Build a Fence
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: How to Build a Fence
" Are you looking for the quickest yet best way to build a beautiful fence surrounding your most elegant property, on the smallest shoestring budget?"
My name is Alex I'm coming to you today to talk about my experience fences, the biggest problems with fences is no one ever realizes how much work goes into these small structures around your property. However, I have produced the best ebook on the market to teach you all about fences, why to get a fence, how to build a fence, hiring a professional etc.
My ebook is called FEN 101 ~ How to Build a Fence, I cover every aspect to fence building and throughout the ebook we target a shoestring budget. This is for those who don't want to drop a couple thousand dollars on a simple fence. Come take a look at what is inside with me.
Inside the ebook I break up the topic of fences into many chapters,
- Hire a Professional or Do It Yourself Job
- Do I really need a fence?
- What Type of Fence Should I Install (Fence Types)
- Installing the Fence (The Specs)
- Tools Needed to Get Started
- Additional Good Ebooks
These chapters were designed to give you an easy read away from all the engineer talk. Below I will briefly explain what is inside each chapter.
Do I really need a Fence?
Obviously, this would be your first question
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Magic of Orchids
"Long Lost Manuscript Resurfaces with the Secrets to Growing Orchids"
Here are just some of the questions this 'Orchid Magic' ebook will answer for you about orchid care.
- Can I grow orchids from seed?
Answer. Yes, Chapter 10 takes you step-by-step through the fascinating process of maturing Orchids from seeds.
Is it true that anybody can grow orchids?
A. Yes but you'd better know which ones. Don't be fooled, some orchids are for beginners; others are for intermediate and advanced growers. Chapter 1 tells and shows you which is which. Then the ebook gives you the knowledge to move from beginner to advanced.
- What about hybrids? Does the ebook tell me how to grow hybrids?
A. Not only does it tell you, it shows you. Do you want to grow a prize-wining hybrid? Then you need to know which Orchids to use for parents. That's covered in Chapter 12.
Did you know that some Hybrids have sold for up to $10,000.00. Maybe you can create one that will carry your name and sell for even more.
- My orchids are looking sickly what's wrong with them?
A. Is your orchid sick or merely going through a phase? Chapter 6 answers how to diagnose one from the other. If you don't have this information you can do more harm than good because some Orchids can look sick when all they're doing is going through a growing phase.
- What did Charles Darwin discover about orchids, and is that something I really need
101 Gardening Tips
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: 101 Gardening Tips
101 Tips to Have a Fabulous Lawn and Garden
Lawn and Garden Care Tips
1. Remove the debris - One of the best things that you can do to get your lawn in shape for the coming season is the remove any debris; such as branches and rocks that may have accumulated over the winter. Not only will this help give your grass room to grow, but it will also prevent safety hazards once mowing season begins.
2. Do not over fertilize with nitrogen - Traditionally, many people would prepare their lawn with high amounts of nitrogen-based fertilizer in the spring. Unfortunately, this often leads to a significant amount of damage to the grass. If you are going to use nitrogen, be sure to wait until you have mowed at least a few times before you fertilize with nitrogen and wait until there will no longer be frost on the ground.
3. Use controlled-release fertilizers - If you are going to use a fertilizer in the spring, then you are best to look for one that contains nutrients that are released slowly over time, rather than all at once. You should also consider fertilizing over time, so that you help your grass to grow slowly rather than all at once.
4. May 1st is a good date to start weeding out crabgrass - In most areas of the country, crabgrass does not start to root until around the middle of May. Therefore, if you are going to apply an
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Hypertufa How-To Manual
Author: Claudia F. Brownlie
Learn How to Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects Each & Every Time
This eBook Has Everything You'll Need to Know to Successfully Produce Long-Lasting Beautiful Hypertufa Creations That Will Withstand All Climates Year In and Year Out
Finally, an all inclusive step-by-step information resource to help you produce beautiful, long lasting hypertufa troughs, planters, totems, spheres ... just about anything you can think of. Your imagination is your only limitation! You can learn to be creative using the peat-moss based recipe called Hypertufa.
You Can Be 100% Successful With Your Very First Hypertufa Garden Art Project ... I've Provided Everything You Need To Know In This Easy-to-Follow Resource
Here's a "sneak peek" look at what's inside this 100+ page resource ebook:
- When is the right time to unmold your curing 'tufa object?
- What's the best release agent?
- What's a way to save your back when mixing up larger recipe amounts?
- What reinforcing products work best?
- What purpose do admixes serve and which ones work best?
- What ingredients are good or bad substitutions in hypertufa recipes?
- Safety first!! Portland cement is caustic if not handled properly!
- Proper curing is critical to your project's success. Learn the correct methods and avoid unneccesary failure!
- Molds, form making and "free form" building
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Organic Gardening
Beginners Manual to Growing Your Own Organic Vegetables
Add delicious organically grown vegetables to your diet today...
Growing Organic Vegetables Explained!
I'm sure you, like many people, have been trying to find a way to eat healthier so that you can live healthier. There are many fad diets available today that do not always produce the desired results. One of the only ways people today can live a healthy lifestyle is to eat only healthy foods.
Many of us have researched eating organic vegetables and the many benefits that come with having a diet that includes organic vegetables. The problem is that most of us do not know how to include organic vegetables into our everyday diets without spending a large amount of money. I'm sure you have compared the price of organic vegetables with non-organic vegetables more than once. I know I have.
Still, the decision to avoid organic vegetables in favor of non-organic vegetables is a hard choice to make. Organic vegetables usually taste better and overtime can cleanse the system and help promote weight loss, lower blood pressure, and even lower cholesterol. Plus, organic vegetables do not contain potential harmful chemicals that are often found in the insecticides and weed killers used to help grow
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Chicken Coop
"Discover How To Easily Build An Attractive And Affordable Chicken Coop That ProtectsYour Chickens From PredatorsMaintains Their Health And Delivers More Delicious Eggs"
Introducing to "Building A Chicken Coop"...
- Easy To Build Plans - With easy to follow cross-sectional diagrams that include exact dimensions and required materials
- Print off as many plans as required - our downloadable ebook format allows you to print off as many copies as you want. No need to worry about getting the plans dirty or having to share plans with helpers
- Save money by building your own coop - Based on our analysis you normally save over 50% by building your own coop. That can be hundreds of dollars saved on larger coops
- No fancy tools required - We have especially design our plans so that anyone with basic tools like a handsaw, hammer, drill etc can build our coops
Here is just a small taste of all the things you will find in your copy...
- How to build a self enclosed midsize chicken coop for up to 4 chickens using for just a small fraction of the price of buying a new one
- How to build a small portable chicken coop ark that makes cleaning simple and provides nutritious fertilizer for your garden
- How to build a large double-story chicken coop
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc