Title: Keepin It Green
Author: Alan Neighbors
"Keepin It Green" offers a practical approach to having a beautiful lawn and landscape that is chemical free while working with the environment!
I have worked in the landscaping business for 18 years. During that time, I developed and utilized what I call "best practice" green methods to address lawn, garden and ornamental care from an organic or holistic approach. This ebook promotes a green approach to lawn and ornamental care that will significantly reduce your dependence on synthetic fertilizers and toxic chemicals. This will help protect the environment and will save you money."
In this book:
- Learn how to avoid constant nitrogen applications!
- Become an expert in taking care of you own lawn and ornamentals!
- Discover all natural methods of weed, insect and disease control!
- Includes expertise on watering, mowing, and all natural recipes that brings your soil alive!
- Work with Mother nature and unlock the power of your soil!
- Have a beautiful lawn without chemicals while being green!
- Includes multiple resources for products and equipment recommendations to save you time and money!
Title: Grow Spectacular Tomatoes
Author: Don Barton
In a moment you'll know how to get so much more OUT of YOUR tomato plants...
Others will have no choice but to bend and touch them to see if they are real!
If you'd like to obtain outrageously more juicy and tasty tomatoes easily in the Sevastopol, area without waiting months and without spending a fortune, then this is the most important webpage you'll ever find.
- You will discover how to unlock your tomatoes' FULL potential. You"ll know exactly how to feed your tomatoes to quickly, easily and inexpensively get (force) astonishing results.
- John Perez shares with you 50 years of major experiences, never told methods and INSTANTLY VALUABLE recipes that brought him a Complete Triumph!
- When you discover John's exclusive All-In-One Tomato Fertilizer that outrageously increases tomatoes' growth rate... You know how to skyrocket your tomatoes up to new mind-blowing levels of beauty and quality...
- ...no matter how bad your tomatoes currently look.
- ...no matter what kind of results you've been getting up to now.
- Without this frighteningly-on-target knowledge your tomatoes development is almost on hold, his potential decreases with time and it loses value. You will always get minimal results.
- You'll be one of the few to profit from little-known advices on how to choose the perfect tomatoes, watering for fast results, planting special
Title: Grow Better Grapes
Author: John Bello
Discover the Secrets of Grape Growing
- Have you tried to produce a crop of juicy, sweet grapes, only to be disappointed?
- Have you always liked the idea of growing your own grapes, right in your backyard?
If so, you will find the information here exactly what you need!
It covers nearly every bit of current information teaching you how to prepare for and produce a bumper crop of delicious grapes.
You will find that you don't need to spend money on expensive equipment, products or classes.
Here's What You'll Discover in the Grow Better Grapes eBook:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to plant grape vines properly...
- How to start a vineyard...
- Secrets from expert grape growers that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to installing a trellis system...
- 3 proven steps to proper row placement to ensure growing success ...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to grape growing...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for selecting grape cultivars...
- Discover in just a few minutes how to care for your grape vines throughout the year...
- When to seek professional help when it comes to growing your own grapes...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to buying essential supplies...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for pruning
Title: What's Bugging My Fruit ?
Author: Hugh Finlay, Katie Finlay
"Learn How to Protect Your Fruit Trees From Damaging Pests and Grow More Delicious Fruit Without Using Dangerous Chemicals"
If you're wanting to grow your own fruit and protect it from insect pests, then you've come to the right place. We show you exactly how to identify all the common pests that might be on your fruit trees, and how to use simple strategies (that don't take too much work!) to stop them damaging your fruit
After reading What's Bugging My Fruit you will know how to:
- banish all chemicals to make your garden a healthier place for you and your family
- protect your fruit trees from pests, every year, in all seasons
- increase your yield of delicious, healthy fruit (by sharing less with the bugs)
- interrupt the life cycles of bugs with a minimum of fuss
- use the tricks developed over many years by professional organic growers
- use the benefits of 'good bugs' to do your work for you
- develop a healthy and balanced ecosystem in your backyard
What You Will Learn...
- The Eight Key Steps to Organic Pest Control - Learn the tricks organic farmers use to get their farms in balance like nature intended, to make pest control much easier.
- How to Identify The Common Pests of Fruit Trees - High definition, glossy photos and detailed descriptions of each pest make identification easy.
- The Life Cycles of Pests - Learn how to control pests by
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Easy Guide To Successful Herb Gardening
Author: Eustache Davenport
"Do You Want To Become A Herb Gardening Expert and Grow Fresh, Flavorful Herbs All Year?"
There are some very simple facts about growing herbs and you shouldn't even consider starting an herb garden until you are made aware of them!
- Companion plants are the herb gardener secret weapon. Discover which companion plants do best with herbs
- Herbs require a delicate balance of soil, water and light. I'll show you just how crucial these 3 basic elements are.
- You'll get all the 'How-To's" you'll ever need to care for your herbs including planting, transplanting, harvesting and preserving.
You're about to discover a proven system for optimizing your herb garden to produce the freshest, best tasting herbs . You will be able to apply this knowledge whether your herb garden in indoor or outside.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover:
- 3 Simple Techniques For Preserving Herbs
- The Complete Guide to Growing Herbs Indoors, Outdoor and in Containers
- The Best Time and Methods to Use to Harvest Your Herbs
- How to Design a Healthy, Productive and Happy Herb Garden!
- WARNING: 3 Things You Should Never Do When it Comes to Selecting a Location for Your Herb Garden
- 6 Time Tested and Proven Strategies for Successfully Growing Herbs Indoors or Outside
- 7 Tips and Revealing Tricks for Selecting the Best Companion Plants
- When to Use Culinary,
Reviewed by Suzanne on 2010-08-06
My Rate 5
My husband and I were looking for an easy straight forward way of teaching our children about growing and keeping track of the garden we are starting.
Reviewed by sara on 2009-07-13
My Rate 5
very flexible - useful memory jogger
Reviewed by C on 2009-04-22
My Rate 5
I have been looking for a journal since this is my first attempt at growing something and this looke the best so far.
Read all 6 reviews...
Leave a review and rating!
Title: My Garden Journal
Plan for Gardening Success as you track and record your gardening progress. Your Complimentary Garden Journal includes printable pages making it easy for you to:
-Graph Your Garden Space
-Record Planting Dates
-Create Plant Profiles
-Evaluate Pest & Disease History
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4.33 after 6 votes)
Reviewed by Gordon de Souza on 2015-09-19
My Rate 5
Fantastic info, makes a non gardener like me get my feet wet and grow something.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: USA Gardeners Guide To Growing Your Favorite Vegetables
Author: Henry Reinders
A clear, easy to follow gardening guide to grow your own vegetables. Includes handy growing and care tips, planting guide, pest control and harvesting information for each vegetable. Everything for a successful vegetable garden.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Title: The Guide to Indoor Bonsai
Don't have the time or space for growing bonsai outdoors? Not to worry! This quick and easy guide shows you which bonsai are absolutely PERFECT for growing indoors. The Guide to Indoor Bonsai will teach you the all you need to know about lighting, hydration, climate, fertilizing and repotting all the types of bonsai that are easily adaptable for growing indoors. INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
Bonus to the ''Bonsai Gardening Secrets''
Title: The Ancient Art Of Bonsai: Revised Edition
Author: Elizabeth Chute
Here's a little ebook covering the basics of Bonsai for the beginner. From how to take care of your new bonsai plant to advanced techniques like wiring, this handy guide is a lovely introduction to an ancient art. Beautiful photos
Bonus to the''How To Build Your Own Automatic Lawn Sprinkler System''
Title: How to Make Compost
This informative guide takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a compost pile. In no time at all you will have fresh, organic nutrients to add to your garden!
Bonus to the "Create Your Own White House Garden"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc