Title: How to Grow Beautiful, Bright Tall Bearded Irises!
Author: Ian Healey
"Discover, What Your Neighbors Don't Want You To Know About Growing Amazing Irises!"
Here’s a quick preview of what valuable information you will have at your fingertips...
- How far apart they need to be planted
- How to plant your tall bearded irises
- Ways that you can transplant your irises
- When you should cut back your irises
- The correct methods for re potting your irises
- Fertilizing your plant, is one fertiliser too strong or weak depending on which bearded iris you have.
- Essential signs of leaf rot
- What NEVER to do when re potting, or re planting
- How to get your irises reaching full bloom year after year
I have Learned to be super paranoid when it comes to my plants. You never know when something completely simple (and stupid) that you never thought of to kill nearly every plant you own.
It truly is a privilege, the feeling you get when you see the plant grow and then the precious moments when the flower blooms.
Throughout this ebook I list clear, easy to follow, step by step instructions of how to go about planting tall bearded irises.
There are also photos of me so it will be as if I am personally there with you going through the planting process.
"This is your chance to skip a huge learning curve, save tons of money and get a head start on growing beautiful tall bearded irises!"... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Shoestring Gardener
Author: Claudia F. Brownlie
100’s Of Wonderfully Frugal, Eco-Friendly and Highly Resourceful Ideas, Techniques and Tricks with Detailed Instructions for Just About Everything Having to Do with Gardening
Here’s a sampling of the terrific information you’ll find:
- Stretch your food-dollars by learning how to plant a vegetable garden that includes seeds or cuttings taken directly from the produce you’ve purchased at the grocery store or farmers market. You don’t have to spend another penny to do this! Even apartment dwellers can have a mini veggie garden using cuttings or seeds from store bought produce.
- Learn how to greatly improve your garden soil beyond belief with simple, very easy methods. Nutrient and microbe-rich soil produces happy vigorous plants! You’ll have healthier veggies and fruit that contain more nutrients, flowering plants that give you more and bigger blossoms, and your trees and shrubs will benefit from richer soil as well.
- Extend your growing season by building a cold frame or row cover from free or almost-free reclaimed materials so you can start to garden earlier than the normal spring planting date or after the normal fall planting date for your zone.
- Stop bugs, pests and destructive garden critters from destroying your plants and lawn by using safe non-toxic remedies! Don’t use unhealthy chemicals and pesticides to fight your war on garden pests!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Chicken Coop Plans
Author: John Davidson
If you are interested in building a chicken coop, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have put together a great package of chicken coop plans along with an ebook and videos, showing you instructions on how to build your chicken coop with our chicken coop plans.
As we built the chicken coop for our yard we took lots of pictures and added the narration explaining what we were doing. We are now enjoying having fresh eggs from our small flock of chickens every day and it all started with building a chicken coop.
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Initiation au Jardinage Bio
Author: César Bergonzi
Regardez tout ce que vous apprendrez dans ce livre :
- Pourquoi vous devriez envisager de cultiver votre jardin bio !
- Et bien d'autres choses...astuces,tours de main ....
- Tout ce que vous devez savoir pour une bonne croissance de vos plantations !
- Les remèdes écologiques à utiliser pour faire face aux maladies et aux nuisibles !
- que faut-il faire POUR ACTIVER LA PRODUCTION ?
- Quel matériel vous faudra-t-il ?
- Que cultiver :les fruits et légumes que vous aimez . comment devez-vous cultiver.
- Comment conserver les produits de votre potager ?
- La récolte. Point d'orgue d'une saison réussie et satisfaction du résultat de vos efforts ;fierté de votre entourage .
Title: Home DIY Aquaponics
Build your very own aquaponics system now!
Discover how you can easily build tHREE proven aquaponics systems & designs and grow organic food From Home…
If you have been looking to build your very own Aquaponics System At Home the easy, system_combolow cost and effective way, then this could be the most important page that you read all year round.
Here’s What You’ll Learn From Our System
- How To Design Your Own Aquaponics Systems – You will know how determined the pump size, water, fish & tank ratios and the volume you need…and everything that you need to know!
- How To Build & Operate 3 different Aquaponics Systems – Continuous flood system with Media Filled Baskets, Media-filled bed with timed flood & drain system and Media-filled bed with flood & drain system with our new Siphon design.
- The Secret To Our Proven Siphon Design – We’ll teach you how to make this simple and yet reliable design that I have spent hours of research and development on.
- How To Grow Healthy & Yummy Fish – That your friend will come back for more.
- How To Grow Delicious & Healthy Organic Plants – Your neighbours can’t get their hand of off.
- The Right Fish & Vegetables to Grow – Getting the right fish and vegetables are crucial to the success of your aquaponics system.
- Routine & Materials
Title: Grow It
Who Else Is Interested In Growing Food That Provides Exceptional Nutrition and Incredible Health?
- Incredible results you can see and feel
- Effective for any garden setting
- Generating fruit earlier and longer
- Produces nutritious, healthy food that overflows with abundance
- Uses less time and energy for maximum results
This will do more than blow your socks off! What I’m going to tell you are some things that may worry you day in and day out.
Many of the foods you’re eating everyday may be KILLING you!
Consider tomatoes for example:
- Conventionally grown tomatoes are less nutritious due to the heavy use of chemicals resulting in a loss of iron, calcium, and vitamin A.
- The tomatoes you buy in the stores are at best marginally nutritious
- Conventionally grown tomatoes have 14 times more sodium than tomatoes 50 years ago.
- Store bought tomatoes are tasteless because they are bred for travel and usually picked green
- Scientist have manipulated (mutated) a gene in that nice red sphere for a ripening effect
- Store bought tomatoes have lower levels of lycopene (the prevention and treatment of cancers of the lung, prostate, stomach, bladder, cervix, skin, and, especially, the prostate.)
- Store bought tomatoes cannot guarantee the soil conditions or the chemicals used.
- Store bought tomatoes are bred for
Title: Grow Better Grapes
Author: John Bello
Discover the Secrets of Grape Growing
- Have you tried to produce a crop of juicy, sweet grapes, only to be disappointed?
- Have you always liked the idea of growing your own grapes, right in your backyard?
If so, you will find the information here exactly what you need!
It covers nearly every bit of current information teaching you how to prepare for and produce a bumper crop of delicious grapes.
You will find that you don't need to spend money on expensive equipment, products or classes.
Here's What You'll Discover in the Grow Better Grapes eBook:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to plant grape vines properly...
- How to start a vineyard...
- Secrets from expert grape growers that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to installing a trellis system...
- 3 proven steps to proper row placement to ensure growing success ...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to grape growing...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for selecting grape cultivars...
- Discover in just a few minutes how to care for your grape vines throughout the year...
- When to seek professional help when it comes to growing your own grapes...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to buying essential supplies...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for pruning
Title: What's Bugging My Fruit ?
Author: Hugh Finlay, Katie Finlay
"Learn How to Protect Your Fruit Trees From Damaging Pests and Grow More Delicious Fruit Without Using Dangerous Chemicals"
If you're wanting to grow your own fruit and protect it from insect pests, then you've come to the right place. We show you exactly how to identify all the common pests that might be on your fruit trees, and how to use simple strategies (that don't take too much work!) to stop them damaging your fruit
After reading What's Bugging My Fruit you will know how to:
- banish all chemicals to make your garden a healthier place for you and your family
- protect your fruit trees from pests, every year, in all seasons
- increase your yield of delicious, healthy fruit (by sharing less with the bugs)
- interrupt the life cycles of bugs with a minimum of fuss
- use the tricks developed over many years by professional organic growers
- use the benefits of 'good bugs' to do your work for you
- develop a healthy and balanced ecosystem in your backyard
What You Will Learn...
- The Eight Key Steps to Organic Pest Control - Learn the tricks organic farmers use to get their farms in balance like nature intended, to make pest control much easier.
- How to Identify The Common Pests of Fruit Trees - High definition, glossy photos and detailed descriptions of each pest make identification easy.
- The Life Cycles of Pests - Learn how to control pests by
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Building a Garage or Shed
Author: John Davidson
“Would You Like Bunkhouse Plans to Build a Bunk House or Small Cabin?”
Author: John Davidson – Residential Architectural Designer, over 25 years of experience and I have drawn over 500 homes, barns, garages, cabins and Playhouses.
If you are interested in building a small cabin or bunk house, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have some great bunkhouse plans available with this offer.
“You can get all 15 of these Bunk House and Small Cabin Plans Plus the Bonuses”
- “One Room Cabin House”
- “The Bunk Cabin House”
- “The Cottage Cabin Design”
- “Bunkhouse With Porch”
- “Custom Cabin House”
- “The Garden Shed Bunkhouse”
- “The 12×20 Gentleman Bunkhouse”
- “G391a 16x20x8 Bunkhouse”
- “Aspen Small Cabin”
- “G441a 12×20 Bunkhouse”
- “1000 sq ft Cabin with Crawl Space”
- “Colorado Cabin House”
- “Slab Ranch Bunkhouse”
- “Screen Garage Bunk House”
- “Wyoming Aspen Cabin”
Always remember that a bunk house which is well planned and built by you would have to last longer. The most important aspect of this bunk house plans is your safety.... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Grow Spectacular Tomatoes
Author: Don Barton
In a moment you'll know how to get so much more OUT of YOUR tomato plants...
Others will have no choice but to bend and touch them to see if they are real!
If you'd like to obtain outrageously more juicy and tasty tomatoes easily in the Sevastopol, area without waiting months and without spending a fortune, then this is the most important webpage you'll ever find.
- You will discover how to unlock your tomatoes' FULL potential. You"ll know exactly how to feed your tomatoes to quickly, easily and inexpensively get (force) astonishing results.
- John Perez shares with you 50 years of major experiences, never told methods and INSTANTLY VALUABLE recipes that brought him a Complete Triumph!
- When you discover John's exclusive All-In-One Tomato Fertilizer that outrageously increases tomatoes' growth rate... You know how to skyrocket your tomatoes up to new mind-blowing levels of beauty and quality...
- ...no matter how bad your tomatoes currently look.
- ...no matter what kind of results you've been getting up to now.
- Without this frighteningly-on-target knowledge your tomatoes development is almost on hold, his potential decreases with time and it loses value. You will always get minimal results.
- You'll be one of the few to profit from little-known advices on how to choose the perfect tomatoes, watering for fast results, planting special
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc