Title: How to Grow Beautiful, Bright Tall Bearded Irises!
Author: Ian Healey
"Discover, What Your Neighbors Don't Want You To Know About Growing Amazing Irises!"
Here’s a quick preview of what valuable information you will have at your fingertips...
- How far apart they need to be planted
- How to plant your tall bearded irises
- Ways that you can transplant your irises
- When you should cut back your irises
- The correct methods for re potting your irises
- Fertilizing your plant, is one fertiliser too strong or weak depending on which bearded iris you have.
- Essential signs of leaf rot
- What NEVER to do when re potting, or re planting
- How to get your irises reaching full bloom year after year
I have Learned to be super paranoid when it comes to my plants. You never know when something completely simple (and stupid) that you never thought of to kill nearly every plant you own.
It truly is a privilege, the feeling you get when you see the plant grow and then the precious moments when the flower blooms.
Throughout this ebook I list clear, easy to follow, step by step instructions of how to go about planting tall bearded irises.
There are also photos of me so it will be as if I am personally there with you going through the planting process.
"This is your chance to skip a huge learning curve, save tons of money and get a head start on growing beautiful tall bearded irises!"... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Mushroom Growing 4 You
“Discover How to Grow Delicious, Organic, Pesticide-Free Mushrooms at a Fraction of the Cost of Buying Them from Supermarkets”
Imagine you knew how to grow healthy and pesticide-free mushrooms in a way that people would swear you purchased them from organic farmers.
Mushroom Growing 4 You™ will guide you step-by-step on how to grow mushrooms at home.
Here's a small sample of what you'll discover:
- HD (High Definition) step-by-step instructional videos guiding you all the way.
- Over 155+ pages full of instructions and illustrations.
- How to create and maintain the proper environment for maximum growth.
- Different methods to increase mushroom's moisture, potency and growth.
- Grow natural, great tasting mushrooms on your very first attempt.
- The Grain Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Making a Still Air Glove Box with cheap parts.
- The BRF Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Incubation Chamber - How to build your own.
- Easy-to-use tools needed to grow mushrooms from the comforts of your home.
- Fruiting Chamber - make your own in less than an hour.
- Harvesting your mushrooms the proper way.
- All about Agar and sterilization.
And so much more!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Expert Prepper’s Family Survival Garden
Avoid The Deadly Epidemic Of GMO And Mass Produced Foods That Are Threatening Your Health.
If you think you don’t have enough room to grow healthy, sustainable foods to keep your family free of the GMO epidemic and chemically manufactured food machine… you are not alone.
I had a typical suburban America back yard with the picket fence a patio with a grill, a small patch of grass for the kids to play on and a little vegetable garden for a few herbs and a tomato plant… in the corner behind the shed.
Within thIS EBOOK you will discover:
- How you can build your own vertical garden from scratch
- How to grow enough food to feed a family of 4 in just 4 square feet of indoor or outdoor space
- Everything you will need to get your garden set up in a few hours
- How vertical gardening spares you the pain of traditional gardening – no more breaking your back bending over to plant, weed and water
- Why vertical gardens are more efficient, cost effective and healthier than traditional gardens
- Growing hearty plants on an a limited water supply
- Which plants produce the best yields and which plants to avoid
- Which plants will give you optimal efficiency for the space
- How to scale the operation to feed one person or a family of 6
And much, much more…
Everything you need to know to get started today is in this no fluff 59... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Initiation au Jardinage Bio
Author: César Bergonzi
Regardez tout ce que vous apprendrez dans ce livre :
- Pourquoi vous devriez envisager de cultiver votre jardin bio !
- Et bien d'autres choses...astuces,tours de main ....
- Tout ce que vous devez savoir pour une bonne croissance de vos plantations !
- Les remèdes écologiques à utiliser pour faire face aux maladies et aux nuisibles !
- que faut-il faire POUR ACTIVER LA PRODUCTION ?
- Quel matériel vous faudra-t-il ?
- Que cultiver :les fruits et légumes que vous aimez . comment devez-vous cultiver.
- Comment conserver les produits de votre potager ?
- La récolte. Point d'orgue d'une saison réussie et satisfaction du résultat de vos efforts ;fierté de votre entourage .
Title: Home DIY Aquaponics
Build your very own aquaponics system now!
Discover how you can easily build tHREE proven aquaponics systems & designs and grow organic food From Home…
If you have been looking to build your very own Aquaponics System At Home the easy, system_combolow cost and effective way, then this could be the most important page that you read all year round.
Here’s What You’ll Learn From Our System
- How To Design Your Own Aquaponics Systems – You will know how determined the pump size, water, fish & tank ratios and the volume you need…and everything that you need to know!
- How To Build & Operate 3 different Aquaponics Systems – Continuous flood system with Media Filled Baskets, Media-filled bed with timed flood & drain system and Media-filled bed with flood & drain system with our new Siphon design.
- The Secret To Our Proven Siphon Design – We’ll teach you how to make this simple and yet reliable design that I have spent hours of research and development on.
- How To Grow Healthy & Yummy Fish – That your friend will come back for more.
- How To Grow Delicious & Healthy Organic Plants – Your neighbours can’t get their hand of off.
- The Right Fish & Vegetables to Grow – Getting the right fish and vegetables are crucial to the success of your aquaponics system.
- Routine & Materials
Title: Grow It
Who Else Is Interested In Growing Food That Provides Exceptional Nutrition and Incredible Health?
- Incredible results you can see and feel
- Effective for any garden setting
- Generating fruit earlier and longer
- Produces nutritious, healthy food that overflows with abundance
- Uses less time and energy for maximum results
This will do more than blow your socks off! What I’m going to tell you are some things that may worry you day in and day out.
Many of the foods you’re eating everyday may be KILLING you!
Consider tomatoes for example:
- Conventionally grown tomatoes are less nutritious due to the heavy use of chemicals resulting in a loss of iron, calcium, and vitamin A.
- The tomatoes you buy in the stores are at best marginally nutritious
- Conventionally grown tomatoes have 14 times more sodium than tomatoes 50 years ago.
- Store bought tomatoes are tasteless because they are bred for travel and usually picked green
- Scientist have manipulated (mutated) a gene in that nice red sphere for a ripening effect
- Store bought tomatoes have lower levels of lycopene (the prevention and treatment of cancers of the lung, prostate, stomach, bladder, cervix, skin, and, especially, the prostate.)
- Store bought tomatoes cannot guarantee the soil conditions or the chemicals used.
- Store bought tomatoes are bred for
Title: The Shoestring Gardener
Author: Claudia F. Brownlie
100’s Of Wonderfully Frugal, Eco-Friendly and Highly Resourceful Ideas, Techniques and Tricks with Detailed Instructions for Just About Everything Having to Do with Gardening
Here’s a sampling of the terrific information you’ll find:
- Stretch your food-dollars by learning how to plant a vegetable garden that includes seeds or cuttings taken directly from the produce you’ve purchased at the grocery store or farmers market. You don’t have to spend another penny to do this! Even apartment dwellers can have a mini veggie garden using cuttings or seeds from store bought produce.
- Learn how to greatly improve your garden soil beyond belief with simple, very easy methods. Nutrient and microbe-rich soil produces happy vigorous plants! You’ll have healthier veggies and fruit that contain more nutrients, flowering plants that give you more and bigger blossoms, and your trees and shrubs will benefit from richer soil as well.
- Extend your growing season by building a cold frame or row cover from free or almost-free reclaimed materials so you can start to garden earlier than the normal spring planting date or after the normal fall planting date for your zone.
- Stop bugs, pests and destructive garden critters from destroying your plants and lawn by using safe non-toxic remedies! Don’t use unhealthy chemicals and pesticides to fight your war on garden pests!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: What's Bugging My Fruit ?
Author: Hugh Finlay, Katie Finlay
"Learn How to Protect Your Fruit Trees From Damaging Pests and Grow More Delicious Fruit Without Using Dangerous Chemicals"
If you're wanting to grow your own fruit and protect it from insect pests, then you've come to the right place. We show you exactly how to identify all the common pests that might be on your fruit trees, and how to use simple strategies (that don't take too much work!) to stop them damaging your fruit
After reading What's Bugging My Fruit you will know how to:
- banish all chemicals to make your garden a healthier place for you and your family
- protect your fruit trees from pests, every year, in all seasons
- increase your yield of delicious, healthy fruit (by sharing less with the bugs)
- interrupt the life cycles of bugs with a minimum of fuss
- use the tricks developed over many years by professional organic growers
- use the benefits of 'good bugs' to do your work for you
- develop a healthy and balanced ecosystem in your backyard
What You Will Learn...
- The Eight Key Steps to Organic Pest Control - Learn the tricks organic farmers use to get their farms in balance like nature intended, to make pest control much easier.
- How to Identify The Common Pests of Fruit Trees - High definition, glossy photos and detailed descriptions of each pest make identification easy.
- The Life Cycles of Pests - Learn how to control pests by
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend
- Are you wondering how to prepare your site in your yard?
- Are you tired of searching websites and clicking links in search of pergola plans and instructions on how to build a pergola yourself?
- Are you wondering what is the best way to secure your posts and how to do that?
- Are you wondering how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want?
All those questions and more will be answered because we have been there and often learned some lessons the hard way. We like to think we have made the mistakes so you wont have to because you will learn from us!
- Instructions on how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch.
- Here is what you get in How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend…
- Illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts.
- List of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build.
- Shopping list of materials & hardware.
- Tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations.
- Breakdown of pricing – you really can build your own AND even add some upgraded options at a price you can afford!
- Details on material choices with comparisons of wood types & synthetic choices.
- Step by step guide on how to build an attached pergola in 2 days – easily adaptable for a detached design too.
As an added BONUS, these additional items are also... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Anthurium Care Made Simple
Author: Leslie Shigeka
You Can Learn How To Keep Your Anthurium Healthy In Just 7 Days
Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information on anthurium care and it took many years to learn, research, gather the data and compile it into this amazing new eBook.
Here's what you'll discover in Anthurium Care Made Simple eBook:
- What is the ideal species of anthurium for you...
- The Two Deadly Watering Mistakes
- How To Keep The Deadly Anthurium Blight Away
- What To Do If Your Anthurium's Leaves Are Turning Yellow
- Where is the best place to buy anthuriums...
- How to propagate your anthurium...
- How much light should you give your anthurium plant...
- How To Prevent Root Rot
- What To Do If Your Anthurium Refuses To Flower
- How To Prevent Fungal Attack
- What is the best temperature range for your anthurium plant...
- When and how often to fertilize your anthurium plant...
But that's not all...Because that's just a small tiny fraction of the amount of information you'll discover in this jam packed eBook that you can download within 5 minutes from the comfort of your own home.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc