Title: Professionelle Anleitung Gartenplanung
Author: Thorsten Schuchardt
Damit IHR Garten auch Ihr TRAUMGARTEN wird, sollten SIE die FÃ¤den in den HÃ¤nden behalten!
Exklusiver Gartenratgeber enthÃ¼llt die ultimativen Geheimnisse einer gelungenen Gartenplanung, die dauerhaften Genuss im heimischen "GrÃ¼n" bietet!
AuÃŸerdem lernen Sie:
- Was die meisten Menschen bei der Pflanzenverwendung einfach nur falsch machen
- Wie Sie eine einfache Skizze Ihres Gartens erstellen (auch wenn Sie nicht zeichnen kÃ¶nnen!)
- Welche Pflanzen Sie auf gar keinen Fall in Ihren Garten pflanzen dÃ¼rfen (bei GartengrÃ¶ÃŸe bis 400m2)
- Worauf die meisten Pflanzenkrankheiten zurÃ¼ckzufÃ¼hren sind
- Welche Farben in Ihrem Garten welche Wirkung bei Ihnen hervorrufen
- Wie Sie aus Ihrem Garten ein GrÃ¼nes Wohnzimmer" kreieren
- Welchen Einfluss die Materialwahl auf die Gestalt Ihres Gartens hat
- Wie Sie Ã"rger mit den Nachbarn vermeiden (in Bezug auf Ihren Garten natÃ¼rlich..)Wie Sie sich selbst (kein anderer kennt Sie so gut, wie Sie selbst) in Ihrem Garten wiederfinden kÃ¶nnen
- Wie Sie IHren Garten mit den FALSCHEN technischen Hilfsmitteln auch in ein
Title: Pro Beekeepers Guide
Author: Greg Drake
"Who Else Wants Learn How To Care for Bees in 7 Days (Or Less) - Guaranteed?"
If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about Beekeeping, than this is going to be the most important information you'll ever read...
Recently, a new breakthrough in Beekeeping was discovered and reported in an amazing new eBook called Pro Beekeeping Made Easy.
It's amazing, because it covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about Beekeeping, plus more...
Just imagine being able to learn how to care for bees in just 7 days (or less) without buying expensive products or becoming frustrated.
And you could do this from the comfort of your own home, wouldn't that be great?
Yes you could have fresh honey everyday. It truly is possible, but you just need to know how.
That's what this brand new amazing eBook on Beekeeping can help you - Plus you can....
Learn How To Make A Profit By Selling Honey In Just 7 Days
Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information on Beekeeping and it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this amazing new eBook.
Here's what you'll discover in Pro... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Grow Herbs and Veggies in Small Spaces
Author: John Bee
Who Else Wants To Have A Bountiful Organic Garden And Save Money Using Only A Tiny Amount Of Garden Space?
Stop Worrying About The Amount Of Space Needed For Your Kitchen Garden Or Even Your Gardening Abilities…
What I am going to show you how to do TODAY:
- How to get started TODAY with your own in-home garden
- Grow the best herbs & veggies to grow in your kitchen garden
- How much fun it can be to grow your own produce at home
- How to extend the growing season! IMPORTANT!!!
- The best places to grow your favorite herbs & veggies
- How to decide what plant to use in what space
- How to water, fertilize & care for your kitchen garden
- Which herbs can tolerate shade and which ones cannot
- How to decide if you should grow your own seedlings or buy
- How to $ave money on pots and potting soil!
- Selecting the best culinary herbs to grow at half the price
I’m Also Going To Help Turn You Into A Green Thumb Gardener Who Knows How To Deal With Limited Space, Pests And Any Climate…
“how To Grow Herbs And Veggies In Small Spaces” – a 137 page indoor gardening ebook packed with some of the tips and tricks used by the horticulture industry to really get their gardens, plants, shrubs and flowers to grow at enormous rates!
Title: Getting Started in Hydroponics
If you've got 5 minutes a day, you can have juicy tomatoes the size of softballs... without weeding!
Discover shortcuts that will help you build a hydroponics setup quickly and easily... and cheaply.
In this comprehensive gardening e-book, you'll discover…
- 5 ways you can get started in hydroponics on a pauper's budget. You don't have to get the most complex system to get incredible results. There are 2 plans that can be built out of common materials you may already have. You can get the rest at Home Depot.
- The quickest, easiest hydroponics system to build. You can get started in hours rather than days and the system is built from common materials so you can save money.
- Which crops to grow and which to stay away from. You can grow just about anything with hydroponics, but some plants will take over, stealing light and space from smaller plants. Here you'll learn which plants are the smartest, easiest... and tastiest.
- What you must do to avoid getting eaten alive! Believe it or not, bugs can wreak havoc, even in a spare bedroom. Chapter 14 shows you the easiest methods for keeping them away from your crops.
- A Forbidden Hideaway. The last chapter in the book shows you how to create a space in your home to grow plants that nobody will know about. To the outside world you are an ordinary neighbor. But inside "the Grow Box" a different world exists that makes plants grow like crazy.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Organic Gardening 4 Life
Author: Michael Sherman
Now You Can Learn How To Develop A Foolproof Organic Gardening Plan...
...working out size, shape, location and combination of vegetables and herbs -- and how to put that plan into action in THE FOOD4LIFE ORGANIC GARDENING GUIDE volume on Garden Planning.
Here Is A Glimpse Of What You Will See In THE FOOD4LIFE ORGANIC GARDENING GUIDE:
- Set up a garden that only requires 1 day of light easy effort per month
- Set up a garden that produces 6 times more than a traditional vegetable garden
- Grow food that you can harvest every single day of the year, no matter where you live... Even if it's a cold winter or a scorching summer
- Set up a garden that defends itself naturally against pests
- Set up a garden that NEVER needs digging, weeding or pest control
- Set up a garden that has virtually NO WEEDS
- Grow food in any soil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- Grow vegetables and fruit ORGANICALLY
- Collect your own SEEDS and plant them naturally
- Save up to $4500 each year on food
- Be 300 to 400% efficient for your own food supply... So you can really profit by selling the huge surplus
- Grow the tastiest, fattest vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers and so on...
- Produce food in the top most environmentally and ecologically friendly way
- Fertilize your garden for free using waste from your household
- Create a garden that regenerates all by
Title: The Ultimate Guide to Home Aquaponics System
Author: Gary Cooper
Finally, It's YOUR TURN To Learn HOW TO SETUP Your Very Own HOME AQUAPONICS SYSTEM And Grow A Clean Steady Source of VITAMINS, MINERALS And FIBER In 7 DAYS - Guaranteed!!!
To Anyone Who Want To Possess Their Own HOME Aquaponics System – But Don't Know Exactly How !
You've seen HOW you can save money AND go green.
NOW you need the BEST, most IN-DEPTH and CONCISE information available in the industry to guide you on creating and running your OWN Aquaponics system.
The Ultimate Guide to Home Aquaponics System will teach you things like:
- How it can help YOU , your HOUSEHOLD and BUDGET
- How to maintain and sustain your aquaponics system
- What aquaponics is
- How to acquire and set up an aquaponics system that is right for YOU
Do you think the guy at the national hardware chain store is going to know:
- What fish are suited for an aquaponics tank and which aren't?
- Whether or not you can run your aquaponics system on solar energy?
- How you keep your aquaponics system balanced?
- What are the best beds for the vegetables to be planted on?
- How big of a tank you need?
You will get step-by-step instructions on how to create your system, such as:
- WHAT to feed your fish for maximum results
- Which TYPE of Aquaponic system YOU need to reach your
Title: Aquaponic Gardening Guide
The Ultimate Guide to Growing Fresh, Clean, Healthy Organic Food Right At Home.
Imagine A Garden That Requires Absolutely No Weeding, Fertilizing, Tilling, Herbicidal Sprays, Composting, Manure Spreading, or Irrigating…While Forever Free of Soil Borne Pests and Soil Borne Plant Diseases.
Within the pages of this book you will learn all of this and more…
- Increase Gardening Productivity – Aquaponic Gardening produces up to 10x’s more than soil gardening! Increase your garden yields and productivity with every square foot! How is this possible? In soil gardens plants must search out nutrients and water to grow and thrive.
- Step-by-Step Instructions – You will be provided with all the information that you need to know about Aquaponic Gardening. A thru Z on basic system designs, how to build, maintain, run, and troubleshoot your system. Including drawings, explanations, diagrams, and easy step-by-step instructions with everything that you need to start your system today!
- More Time for What You Want – In as little as 5 minutes a day, your Aquaponic Gardening work can be done. These systems virtually runs themselves, giving you more time for you and what you need to do!
- Faster Growing Food – Aquaponics systems have been shown to produce fruits, herbs, greens and vegetables in roughly 1/2 the time that it takes for a soil garden to grow the exact same food!
- Less Work
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Healthy Happy Herbs
A Beginner's Guide To Herbs And Herb Gardening
Prepare To Be Amazed At How Simple And Easy It Really Is For You To Grow And Cultivate Your Own Healthy, Thriving, And Flourishing Herb Garden…
As I Reveal A Long Time Herb Gardener’s Secret Recipe For Amazing Herb Gardens That Will Teach You:
- How to select the best kind of herbs for your weather, climate and growing condition
- How to care for herbs
- How to grow herbs even if they’re not suitable for your climate
- How to save on fertilizer
- How to keep pests and plant diseases away
- How to organically grow your herbs
- How to harvest your herbs
- How to make sure your herbs survive winter and rainy seasons
- How to use your herbs for cooking, house keeping, medicinal purposes, beauty treatments and more!
...You will master all these and more, quickly and easily – even if you’ve never planted anything in your life before!
From this eBook you will learn:
- How having an herb garden can benefit your culinary endeavors.
- The history of herbs.
- How having an herb garden can benefit your housekeeping routines
- How having an herb garden can make sure you never have to visit a spa again!
- How having an herb garden can cure some of your small ailments
- What are the easy and popular herbs a beginner
Title: Grow Citrus
Author: Nola Griffin
“How to Grow the Best, Mouth-Watering Citrus Fruit Ever”
- Even if you are not an avid gardener…
- Even if you have never grown citrus before…
- Even if you have a tree that is covered in pests and diseases…
This book provides lots of advice and tips on how to grow citrus which you can use to help you substantially increase your tree’s health and yield. Not only that – you will know your citrus fruit has not been covered in chemicals and you will have abundant fruit ready to use when you need them regardless of whether you have been shopping.
You’ll Discover in “Grow Citrus”:
- Discover the 8 Key Steps to growing citrus successfully
- Find out which citrus varieties are the best in your climate from warm, tropical climates to cooler climates. There are many cold-hardy varieties that may be grown in containers, conservatories and the open garden. An enormous 41 varieties of citrus are covered
- Identify your tree’s problems with a comprehensive listing of pests and diseases – a whopping 34 pages of information with high quality photographs and solutions to fix the problems
- Discover a Radical Tree Root Preparation Method that has been used by the big commercial growers for some years and will make a huge difference to the survival of your young tree
- Discover the secrets of selecting and preparing the
Title: The Beekeeping Bible
Author: Janet Parker
There are some things that are good to know first. So, I've started with these first.
- The Biology of Bees
- The Beginning History of Beekeeping- These are things I never knew before.
- African Bees- Get ready, cause here they come.
- The Worker Bees
- The Life Cycle of the Honey Bee- every beekeeper has to know this one in order to be productive.
- How You can Become a Beekeeper
- The Queen Bee
- Queen Management Techniques
- She Was All By Herself A new discovery
- A Virgin Queen Story
- Raising Queens
- Grafting and Other Ways
- I Just Have To Tell This Story - you'll really enjoy this one.
- Feeding the Bees (picture of bees feeding at... )
- Nectar Substitutes
- Pollen Substitutes Why and when to use.
- Your First Bees
- Established Colonies
- Nucleus Colonies (Nucs)
- Package Bees
- Stands For Your Hives (Plus, Pictures of some of my hives on stands)
- How to Handle Bees
- Clothing & Gear you'll Need
- Ordering Your package Bees
- My Very Interesting Discovery
- Swarming (plus, stories and some of my pictures)
- Another Discovery of My Own
- Transferring Your Bees to Their New Home
- Family Owned Beekeeping Companies
- Promise of Hope - my short
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc