Title: Mushroom Growing 4 You
“Discover How to Grow Delicious, Organic, Pesticide-Free Mushrooms at a Fraction of the Cost of Buying Them from Supermarkets”
Imagine you knew how to grow healthy and pesticide-free mushrooms in a way that people would swear you purchased them from organic farmers.
Mushroom Growing 4 You™ will guide you step-by-step on how to grow mushrooms at home.
Here's a small sample of what you'll discover:
- HD (High Definition) step-by-step instructional videos guiding you all the way.
- Over 155+ pages full of instructions and illustrations.
- How to create and maintain the proper environment for maximum growth.
- Different methods to increase mushroom's moisture, potency and growth.
- Grow natural, great tasting mushrooms on your very first attempt.
- The Grain Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Making a Still Air Glove Box with cheap parts.
- The BRF Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Incubation Chamber - How to build your own.
- Easy-to-use tools needed to grow mushrooms from the comforts of your home.
- Fruiting Chamber - make your own in less than an hour.
- Harvesting your mushrooms the proper way.
- All about Agar and sterilization.
And so much more!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Aquaponic Gardening Guide
The Ultimate Guide to Growing Fresh, Clean, Healthy Organic Food Right At Home.
Imagine A Garden That Requires Absolutely No Weeding, Fertilizing, Tilling, Herbicidal Sprays, Composting, Manure Spreading, or Irrigating…While Forever Free of Soil Borne Pests and Soil Borne Plant Diseases.
Within the pages of this book you will learn all of this and more…
- Increase Gardening Productivity – Aquaponic Gardening produces up to 10x’s more than soil gardening! Increase your garden yields and productivity with every square foot! How is this possible? In soil gardens plants must search out nutrients and water to grow and thrive.
- Step-by-Step Instructions – You will be provided with all the information that you need to know about Aquaponic Gardening. A thru Z on basic system designs, how to build, maintain, run, and troubleshoot your system. Including drawings, explanations, diagrams, and easy step-by-step instructions with everything that you need to start your system today!
- More Time for What You Want – In as little as 5 minutes a day, your Aquaponic Gardening work can be done. These systems virtually runs themselves, giving you more time for you and what you need to do!
- Faster Growing Food – Aquaponics systems have been shown to produce fruits, herbs, greens and vegetables in roughly 1/2 the time that it takes for a soil garden to grow the exact same food!
- Less Work
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend
- Are you wondering how to prepare your site in your yard?
- Are you tired of searching websites and clicking links in search of pergola plans and instructions on how to build a pergola yourself?
- Are you wondering what is the best way to secure your posts and how to do that?
- Are you wondering how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want?
All those questions and more will be answered because we have been there and often learned some lessons the hard way. We like to think we have made the mistakes so you wont have to because you will learn from us!
- Instructions on how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch.
- Here is what you get in How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend…
- Illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts.
- List of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build.
- Shopping list of materials & hardware.
- Tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations.
- Breakdown of pricing – you really can build your own AND even add some upgraded options at a price you can afford!
- Details on material choices with comparisons of wood types & synthetic choices.
- Step by step guide on how to build an attached pergola in 2 days – easily adaptable for a detached design too.
As an added BONUS, these additional items are also... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Anthurium Care Made Simple
Author: Leslie Shigeka
You Can Learn How To Keep Your Anthurium Healthy In Just 7 Days
Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information on anthurium care and it took many years to learn, research, gather the data and compile it into this amazing new eBook.
Here's what you'll discover in Anthurium Care Made Simple eBook:
- What is the ideal species of anthurium for you...
- The Two Deadly Watering Mistakes
- How To Keep The Deadly Anthurium Blight Away
- What To Do If Your Anthurium's Leaves Are Turning Yellow
- Where is the best place to buy anthuriums...
- How to propagate your anthurium...
- How much light should you give your anthurium plant...
- How To Prevent Root Rot
- What To Do If Your Anthurium Refuses To Flower
- How To Prevent Fungal Attack
- What is the best temperature range for your anthurium plant...
- When and how often to fertilize your anthurium plant...
But that's not all...Because that's just a small tiny fraction of the amount of information you'll discover in this jam packed eBook that you can download within 5 minutes from the comfort of your own home.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Healthy Happy Herbs
A Beginner's Guide To Herbs And Herb Gardening
Prepare To Be Amazed At How Simple And Easy It Really Is For You To Grow And Cultivate Your Own Healthy, Thriving, And Flourishing Herb Garden…
As I Reveal A Long Time Herb Gardener’s Secret Recipe For Amazing Herb Gardens That Will Teach You:
- How to select the best kind of herbs for your weather, climate and growing condition
- How to care for herbs
- How to grow herbs even if they’re not suitable for your climate
- How to save on fertilizer
- How to keep pests and plant diseases away
- How to organically grow your herbs
- How to harvest your herbs
- How to make sure your herbs survive winter and rainy seasons
- How to use your herbs for cooking, house keeping, medicinal purposes, beauty treatments and more!
...You will master all these and more, quickly and easily – even if you’ve never planted anything in your life before!
From this eBook you will learn:
- How having an herb garden can benefit your culinary endeavors.
- The history of herbs.
- How having an herb garden can benefit your housekeeping routines
- How having an herb garden can make sure you never have to visit a spa again!
- How having an herb garden can cure some of your small ailments
- What are the easy and popular herbs a beginner
Title: CAD House Plans
Author: John Davidson
You Could Be Holding the Plans to Your House or Cabin In Minutes!
Don’t pay $2000 or even $500 for stock plans!
From: John Davidson – Residential Architectural Designer, over 25 years of experience and I have drawn over 500 homes, barns, garages, cabins and Playhouses.
Dear Friend, If you are interested in building a house or cabin, this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read.
We have several different packages that allow you to get plans at unheard of prices. The plans can then be printed on your home computer for the initial small proof copies or take them to a local copy center for printing. The plans are designed to be printed on 11 x 17 paper at 1/8″ scale or on 22 x 34 paper at 1/4″ scale. Most other companies charge $1000 just for access to the DWG version of the plans!
CAD House Plans in Adobe PDF and AutoCAD DWG formats
- 5 Spec House Plans from 1200 to 1800 Sq Ft
- 5 Custom Cabin Plans
- 5 Spec CAD House Plans from 1400 to 1880 Sq Ft
- 5 Custom CAD House Plans from 1850 to 2550 Sq Ft
- 5 Country and Cape Cod CAD House Plans from 2000 to 2600 Sq Ft
With Complete Construction Ready Blueprints
To Provide You With The Absolute Best Plans and Schematics For Building Any house, cabin, garage, or barn…
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Grow Citrus
Author: Nola Griffin
“How to Grow the Best, Mouth-Watering Citrus Fruit Ever”
- Even if you are not an avid gardener…
- Even if you have never grown citrus before…
- Even if you have a tree that is covered in pests and diseases…
This book provides lots of advice and tips on how to grow citrus which you can use to help you substantially increase your tree’s health and yield. Not only that – you will know your citrus fruit has not been covered in chemicals and you will have abundant fruit ready to use when you need them regardless of whether you have been shopping.
You’ll Discover in “Grow Citrus”:
- Discover the 8 Key Steps to growing citrus successfully
- Find out which citrus varieties are the best in your climate from warm, tropical climates to cooler climates. There are many cold-hardy varieties that may be grown in containers, conservatories and the open garden. An enormous 41 varieties of citrus are covered
- Identify your tree’s problems with a comprehensive listing of pests and diseases – a whopping 34 pages of information with high quality photographs and solutions to fix the problems
- Discover a Radical Tree Root Preparation Method that has been used by the big commercial growers for some years and will make a huge difference to the survival of your young tree
- Discover the secrets of selecting and preparing the
Title: How To Build An Aviary
Author: Jack Taylor
Caged birds cannot fly – this affects them both emotionally and physically. But an aviary gives them the space to do what nature intended. Any caged bird which gets upgraded to an aviary will undergo a remarkable transformation, in both health and happiness.
I’ve got years of experience constructing aviaries, bird rooms and breeding birds. Every bit of knowledge has been extracted into this detailed step-by-step guide.
It Covers A Range of Different Birds Including...
- African Greys
- Lories & Lorikeets
- Zebra Finches
Plus many more...
Inside you’ll discover…
- The 5 most common aviary building mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to build an ultra-cheap aviary using a simple triangular plan
- How to construct a large, luxurious aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic aviary, using a rustic styled design
- The method of making an all-purpose aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- How to find high quality materials at rock bottom prices (and save 80% or more on the costs)
- The easy way to
Title: How to Grow Beautiful, Bright Tall Bearded Irises!
Author: Ian Healey
"Discover, What Your Neighbors Don't Want You To Know About Growing Amazing Irises!"
Here’s a quick preview of what valuable information you will have at your fingertips...
- How far apart they need to be planted
- How to plant your tall bearded irises
- Ways that you can transplant your irises
- When you should cut back your irises
- The correct methods for re potting your irises
- Fertilizing your plant, is one fertiliser too strong or weak depending on which bearded iris you have.
- Essential signs of leaf rot
- What NEVER to do when re potting, or re planting
- How to get your irises reaching full bloom year after year
I have Learned to be super paranoid when it comes to my plants. You never know when something completely simple (and stupid) that you never thought of to kill nearly every plant you own.
It truly is a privilege, the feeling you get when you see the plant grow and then the precious moments when the flower blooms.
Throughout this ebook I list clear, easy to follow, step by step instructions of how to go about planting tall bearded irises.
There are also photos of me so it will be as if I am personally there with you going through the planting process.
"This is your chance to skip a huge learning curve, save tons of money and get a head start on growing beautiful tall bearded irises!"... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Shoestring Gardener
Author: Claudia F. Brownlie
100’s Of Wonderfully Frugal, Eco-Friendly and Highly Resourceful Ideas, Techniques and Tricks with Detailed Instructions for Just About Everything Having to Do with Gardening
Here’s a sampling of the terrific information you’ll find:
- Stretch your food-dollars by learning how to plant a vegetable garden that includes seeds or cuttings taken directly from the produce you’ve purchased at the grocery store or farmers market. You don’t have to spend another penny to do this! Even apartment dwellers can have a mini veggie garden using cuttings or seeds from store bought produce.
- Learn how to greatly improve your garden soil beyond belief with simple, very easy methods. Nutrient and microbe-rich soil produces happy vigorous plants! You’ll have healthier veggies and fruit that contain more nutrients, flowering plants that give you more and bigger blossoms, and your trees and shrubs will benefit from richer soil as well.
- Extend your growing season by building a cold frame or row cover from free or almost-free reclaimed materials so you can start to garden earlier than the normal spring planting date or after the normal fall planting date for your zone.
- Stop bugs, pests and destructive garden critters from destroying your plants and lawn by using safe non-toxic remedies! Don’t use unhealthy chemicals and pesticides to fight your war on garden pests!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc