Get Ready To Learn!
Here's a small sample of some of what you will learn in the Beginner Guide section of the Gaining Mass course.:
- Which "fast food" (not "fatty food") choices are best for muscle gain, particularly when you are pressed for time.
- What supplement combination you MUST take immediately after your workout to speed up the muscle building process.
- What nutritional supplements actually work for gaining mass. (Most people are dead wrong about this. You're in for a surprise!)
- What exercises to avoid when training to gain mass - don't even start thinking about any kind of training until you read this first!
- What all-natural food has proven to increase your testosterone levels (an important component to muscle gain), AND improve your overall general health. (You feel a lot better, too!)
- The proper way to measure your body fat.
- The correct way to perform each free weight and isolation training. (Do this wrong and you may even lose muscle mass!)
- The best workouts for gaining mass (you're going to be amazed when you learn how simple yet powerful these workouts truly are).
- The best way to train for gaining mass (no, I'm not talking about exercises but the manner in which you conduct your training).
- The best time to eat to gain maximum muscle and minimum fat.
- The best foods to eat and why - and no, it doesn't all have to be about muscle gain. (Proper nutrition is vital for, among others, stamina, fat management, endurance, moods, as well as building muscle mass.)
- How to structure your diet to keep fat gain to an absolute minimum - so you can focus on muscle gain and not have to worry about gaining fat.
- How to structure a training routine to reduce gym time and increase your results. (Yes! Imagine less time at the gym without compromising your results. Wouldn't that be nice?)
- How to spice up your meals with my simple recipes and sauces (especially for people who seek the convenience of a quick meal).
- How to measure and convert food quantities in order to properly calculated your calorie intake, which you absolutely need to know.
- How to do the calculations to construct your own personalized diets that are custom-tailored to meet your needs and your weight-gaining goals.
- How to adjust your program based on your progress. (This is where most weight training programs fail, because as you shock your body into growth, your needs will change.)
- How many calories you should be consuming to gain muscle.
- Exactly how much protein, carbohydrates and fats you should be eating each day to maximize your muscle-building efforts.
And a whole lot more.