If you're willing to add your own imagination and creativity, you'll be able to use Dan O'Day's treasury of radio promotion ideas for the rest of your career.
Proven promotions from all size markets (and formats) - plus many original promotional ideas that've NEVER been done anywhere...yet!
- The most powerful "Time Spent Listening" contest ever created
- A fun, on-air promotion in which the commercials you air actually increase Time Spent Listening and enable you to charge premium rates for participating advertisers
- A clever way to get your local government (mayor, city council) to partner with you in a promotion that won't cost you a penny
- How to get businesses all over your city to advertise your station...for free!
- A contest you could be doing tomorrow (literally), regardless of your budget - that involves every listener in a fun yet very personal way
- Innovative ideas for most holidays
- A fishing contest that will have the entire community out on the lake with their rods & reels
- How you can use Groundhog's Day to have the entire community talking to strangers about your station
- Bumper stickers that listeners are guaranteed to put on their cars
- An extremely simple on-air contest to spotlight your music brand image
- A hot weather promotion that is virtually certain to generate national publicity for your station
- How a single dollar bill can keep your entire audience glued to their radios for a week
- A stunningly original version of "High/Low" that will have your listeners afraid to be away from their radios for even a moment
- Possibly the most effective direct mail promotion you'll ever do
- A promotion that's exciting for listeners to participate in and virtually sells itself to sponsors who want increased traffic
- A "sales promotion" that requires just a few seconds of air time, that your audience will enjoy, and that even a rookie account executive could sell out in a single day