Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This verbal-only course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT Verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online verbal course:
- A textbook (Game Plan for GMAT Verbal) and content-specific worksheets with hundreds of real former GMAT verbal practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 5 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (3 included);
- Detailed blog posts with miscellaneous test-taking tips and practice problems;
- A weekly half-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a live instructor where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Unlimited access to your instructor for additional coaching and support.
- Backed by our industry-leading score improvement guarantee.
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment)
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning section