Do you have a few “math cobwebs” left over from high school that you need to dust off to get the GMAT score you need? If you’re like most of our students, the answer is a resounding yes!
This quantitative-only course covers all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the quantitative (math) section of the GMAT. You will learn the necessary math as well as tricks and shortcuts for solving arithmetic, algebra, and geometry problems in the two main GMAT quantitative question types: Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online math course:
- A textbook (Game Plan for GMAT Math) and content-specific worksheets with hundreds of real former GMAT quantitative practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 16 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the quantitative section of the GMAT;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (3 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly half-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a live instructor where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our industry-leading score improvement guarantee.
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment)
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning section