Fundraising Basics Ebook
Title: Fundraising Basics
See how easily you can run a successful fundraiser for your organization!
The Most Successful Fundraiser You've Ever Had Or Your Money Back!
Now any organization can get the support they need.
Are you in charge of setting up a fundraiser for your non-profit organization? You're not used to doing "business" dealings, and suddenly everyone's relying on you to bring in some much-needed cash.
The clock's ticking and it's time to start getting prepared.
You need to come up with a plan. What type of fundraiser should you have? Who do you contact to make it happen? And what do I need to start doing today.
Anyone can run a successful fundraiser when they have the right information. When all the need-to-know information is packed neatly into one must have report, you can't lose!
I guarantee your next fundraiser will be the biggest success your organization has ever had. All you have to do is check out my manual...
Fundraising Basics - How To Get All The Money You Need For Your Non-Profit!
Give me 45 minutes and I'll have you ready to start raking in donations like a pro!
Whether you want to put together a bake sale, ebook sale, lottery... or you have no clue what to do for your fundraiser, you can start learning how to pull off a fundraising event that will knock the socks off your non-profit organization.
A fundraising event that will impress even the most skeptical peers.
You may never have raised money for anything in your life. With my help and my advice, it won't matter! Just let me ask...
Who Else Wants To Make Their First Fundraising Effort A Home Run?
If your non-profit organization is counting on you, why not show them you're the one to get the job done. (You don't even have to tell them I helped you!) Just look through the information I have ready for you to take to the job.
My 51 page manual, "Fundraising Basics - How To Get All The Money You Need For Your Non-Profit," contains every dynamite trick. Every must know piece of information. Every timesaving method. And as many possible obstacles you might encounter as possible (I'll even tell you how to prepare for them so they never happen).
You can download my report straight to your computer and start your fundraising event in just minutes from now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- 4 things you must know before you try and raise one dime.
- When you can NOT advertise your organization as non-profit (and what to do about it.)
- 4 groups that are likely to support your efforts financially.
- The secret to contacting fewer potential donors for greater results.
- 6 proactive places to start seeking out donors.
- How to prepare for "Fatigue Syndrome."
- 6 common-sense but overlooked ways to find untapped pools of donors.
- 15 questions to ask yourself when profiling potential donors.
- 7 reasons why people give to non-profits. Hint: Discover to use these to your advantage.
- 8 questions to ask yourself about your goals before picking a fundraiser.
- 8 imperative details that separates a great fundraiser from a bad one.
- 70 fundraising ideas that could be the perfect fit for your organization.
- 4 reasons a solid fundraising plan will save your non-profit from disaster.
- 14 questions that will put your fundraising idea to the test. Will it really work for you?
- 10 things your fundraising plan must include. And how to put it together.
- How to approach and train volunteers.
- 6 reasons volunteers will be eager to work with you.
- 12 items and documents you will need to keep organized from the get go or else you risk botching the whole fundraiser.
- 6 inexpensive advertising methods you can't afford to overlook.
- 9 ways you'll be talking to potential donors if you want your fundraiser to be a smashing success.
- What every good fundraising letter should have inside.
- 7 things any great fundraising letter will accomplish.
- A sample fundraising letter you can copy.
- How to use emails and the Internet to maximize your fundraising efforts.
- 9 components of a powerful grant application.
- 9 ways to get the most out of face to face communications. Even if you're naturally shy.
- How to take advantage of the power of press releases to maximize your fundraisers potential.
- 4 "subtle" advertising opportunities.
- 7 components of every successful press release.
- 4 secrets of the "big corporations" that you can likely take advantage of.
- 12 things your website must tell your visitors.
- 7 ways fundraising software can simplify your efforts.
- 5 secrets to psychology that will help you make your case to donors and bring in donations. Including 7 reasons why they may say no.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Will You Make These Fundraising Mistakes?
The mistake most fundraising organizers make is choosing the wrong fundraiser! Not all fundraisers are created equal. And if you're going to spend all that time and effort trying to raise dollars, it better be for the fundraiser that best suits your needs.
I've got 70.
70 fundraisers for you to choose from. I'll help you decide which one is right for your business. In fact, I'll even give you 8 questions to grill your first fundraising idea with.
If your first choice can't stand up to these 8 questions, it's time to pick a new fundraiser!
You may have absolutely zero experience in advertising. Listen, no matter how small your fundraiser - you've got to get the word out! Trust me on this one, don't skip page 34!
Or else you'll miss out on 6 low-cost advertising methods most failed fundraising attempts overlook. Jealous of the "big corporations" and their ability to get noticed?
I'll show you where to find 4 resources the big boys use to get the word out. And if you weren't going to use a press release, page 41 will DEFINITELY change your mind.
You see, my manual is packed full of information you need to know to make your first fundraising effort a success. (And it will be, I guarantee it, just keep reading!)
I took the time to put together 51 pages of must have fundraising knowledge. Every insider secret is carefully recorded. So you can just "look over my shoulder" to see how I would run your fundraising event.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Money Management 101 - Personal Finance Basics Explained to Young Adults|
|Simple Development Systems Fundraising|
|RV Campground Basics ebook|
Author: Mark Polk
Category: Nature, Travel, Auto
|RV Education 101's - Pop-Up Basics 101|
Author: Mark Polk
|The Basics of Grilling|
Author: Kimberly Reynolds
|Digital Photography Basics For Amateur Snappers|
|Stock Market Basics - An easy and simple guide for beginners|
Author: DreamGains Financials India PVT LTD
Category: Finance, Education, Investing
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
44 Finance ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $336.55)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc