If you are thinking about using the French canals to passage between the UK and the Mediterranean then this ebooklet contains all the information you need.
It describes the Routes, the regulations the paperwork - How where and when to get the qualifications and license, the depths, air heights, locks and a whole lot more.
There are 'charts' throughout, the distances, dimensions & main stopping places and is the only publication to list ALL the possible stopping places on the Rhone River!
Bound with a wire spiral so you may keep THE FRENCH CANAL ROUTES in the cockpit and refer to it as you motor through the canal system.
THE CHAPTER HEADINGS
1. OVERVIEW OF THE ROUTES
- The Calais or St Valery sur Somme Route 'scenic route'
- The 'slow' classic route
- The 'fast' classic route
- Canal Du Midi route.
5. THE 'FAST'& 'SLOW' CLASSIC ROUTES TO PARIS
6. THE CLASSIC FAST ROUTE
- Canal du Loing
- Canal du Loin
- Canal de Briare
7. THE CLASSIC SLOW ROUTE
8. THE SAÃ"NE
9. THE RHONE to Port St Louis & Sete
10. THE CALAIS OR ST VALERY SUR SOMME 'SCENIC' ROUTE
11. TO PARIS FROM NOYANS - alternative to Calais/St Valery 'Scenic route'
12. CANAL DU MIDI
13. SETE to the Classic Routes
14. NETHERLANDS & BELGIUM ROUTE