You'll learn from my experience and know exactly what to do to get these funds and move into your new home within months.
I've done months of research to find every red cent that's available to you across the country.
I've put together all the information you'll need in the guide "Free Money For First Time Home Buyers."
No matter your age or income level, I'll show you step by step how to:
- Get up to $50,000 in free grant money for your down payment and closing costs. There are thousands of assistance programs for homebuyers. I've done months of research so you don't have to.
- Get up to $25,000 in grant money to rehab or remodel your home. You don't have to take out a second mortgage, I'll show you where to get a grant to pay for your project.
- Get the best mortgage deal in the country. Did you know a 1% interest rate reduction will save you $64,156 on a $300,000 conventional 30 year mortgage? Special discount rates are available no matter what your credit score.
- Get free credit counseling and financial advice. A dollar saved is a dollar earned. Learn how professionals manage their money and improve their credit.
- Fully understand how much "house" you can afford. Overextending yourself with a high mortgage payment is a major cause of foreclosure. Don't start searching for a house without learning this simple formula.
- Effectively negotiate the price you pay for your house. Learn a negotiation technique that the pros use. This strategy can save you thousands of dollars in just one conversation.
- Buy your first home with less than $500 out of pocket. Don't spend all of your savings. Cash is king - avoid foreclosure by keeping your money in the bank for emergencies such as temporary job loss.
- Avoid predatory lending abuses and refinance your mortgage loan at lower rates no matter what your credit score is. If you are paying anything close to 10% interest on your mortgage in the US, you are getting ripped off and need to refinance immediately.
- Avoid getting ripped off by sellers, agents, and loan sharks. Learn from my experiences and become an educated homebuyer.
- Achieve the dream of home ownership and begin building equity sooner rather than later. Why wait years to buy a house when you can get it done this ye
All this and much much more!