Start a Foreclosure Cleanup or Property Preservation Company!
Banks Are Currently Foreclosing on 175,000 houses A MONTH...
They need to pay somebody to clean and fix up all of these foreclosures ... So why not YOU?!
And believe, me, Banks are more than willing and happy to pay the average foreclosure cleanup & property preservation bill.
Here's a Sampling of What You'll Learn:
- How to quickly get an EIN # and a business license
- Information on how to access the direct links for all of the official forms you'll need to fill out in each state
- Learn about what types of insurance are required and properly set up your policies so that you'll be adequately covered and meet standard vendor requirements
- Find out what you can expect as a business owner for each of the three types of services you can provide
- Learn about the growing need for Foreclosure Cleanup & Property Preservation firms and how you can get your piece of this $2.1 BILLION dollar a year industry
- How to determine if you'll need a Contractors' License
- Learn what equipment you'll need and what supplies to purchase
- How to pay the people that work for you so that you can efficiently manage your own cash flow
- Determine how you can easily 'staff' your operations with independent contractors
- Know how to schedule properly so that you allow sufficient time for each job while maximizing your profit potential
- Become familiar with OSHA and Safety Standards as well as the health & safety hazards associated with this industry so that you can avoid accidents and costly fines
- Effectively run & manage your crews without having to be at every single job
- Learn about the legalities of removing abandoned vehicles and the "how-to" part of getting them off of the property
- How to estimate just how much junk you'll have to haul out
- Understand the difference between "Broom Sweep" and "Open House Clean/White Glove Clean" and how to do each one (this will save you much time, energy and headaches!)
- Understand HUD/FHA Guidelines as they pertain to junk-outs and cleanups
- Learn what constitutes Household Hazardous Waste and what to do with it
- Learn how to estimate how long a job is going to take with the "Labor Hours Cheat Sheet" as well as make sure your staff clean in accordance with standard cleaning times
- How to handle pest-control issues
- Accessing Properties - How to quickly & easily gain access to vacant property without damaging the property and incurring additional expenses
- Learn the requirements for securing a property and how to comply with guidelines, including lock changes
- Discover how to correctly board windows and door in compliance with HUD Guidelines, including what techniques to use, what type and thickness of wood to use, etc.
- Understanding HUD/FHA Guidelines as they pertain to various property preservation services
- Learn how the bidding system works in the property preservation industry and what makes for a winning bid
- See why it's important to visit a property in order to generate a competitive
- Use the valuable proprietary Foreclosure Cleanup Cash Bidding Spreadsheets (included FREE!) quickly and easily with step-by-step instructions
- Learn how to size/re-size photos and how to label them using free software or software you already have on your computer