Take the Hassle Out of Buying Wine With These 147 Fool-Proof Wine Bargains
- Impress friends with your expanded wine knowledge
- Enjoy wines of "$50 quality" for $10 or less
- Eliminate your dependence on wine salespeople
Tips You'll Learn
Besides a comprehensive list of the top producers (and their best wines in the $10-and-under category), I'll share with you dozens of priceless tips, ideas and insights. Information that will help you save a bundle every time you buy wine...without sacrificing quality. For example, you'll discover...
- The absolute best way to save opened wine (hint: don't use a vacuum pump!).
- What's the best way to store your wine? What's the appropriate serving temperature for reds? For whites?
- Should you decant your wine? If so...which types of wines benefit from decanting?
- You'll discover the absolute best wine glasses you can buy...and where to get them. And you'll read about a set of beautiful, everyday wine glasses that will surely impress your guests...but will only cost you a few bucks.
- 5 important qualities to look for in a wine retailer
- Which types of wines will pair exceptionally well with your BBQ or your favorite pizza?
- Can you really find good Pinot Noir for $10 or under? Yes you can. I'll give you 3 good recommendations you'll be able to easily find in most U.S. wine shop.
- Spoiled wine? Don't throw it down the drain! Here are 2 great ideas on how to put to it to good use
- How to save 10% - 17% on your wine purchases by making this simple change to your wine-buying pattern
- Retailers you should avoid...and those you should patronize in order to save even more and to get better-quality wine
- Stemware: What kind of wine glasses should you have on-hand? Will different glasses enhance the wine?
- What kind of wine should you try with shellfish?
- How to properly taste and enjoy wine. What to look for when tasting and how to judge quality. All in plain English, and without all the snobbery that usually comes with the subject
- How long will your wine "age?"