Here's How "Fix That Glove!!!" Can Help You:
- Most importantly, how to repair your baseball glove FAST! Don't send your glove away for a week and $50.00 when you can do your own baseball glove repair in one evening!
- Look at some of these "Before and After" pictures of two baseball gloves that I've worked on this summer. These gloves looked and felt great after I fixed them up. The Wilson A9845 took under an hour to fix the broken laces and clean up!
- It will show you what tools to get to repair your baseball glove and where to get them so that your job can be made easier.
- It will show you what to use to condition, soften and restore your glove's leather. (Notice I said "Condition", not "Oil"!) Also, it will show you where you can buy some of these conditioners.
- It will show you that it's not really that hard to fix your glove and how you can make the simplest repairs for only $5.00 to $10.00.
Useful Pictures To Help Your Baseball Glove Repair
- exactly what's being described in the ebook. These pictures show you:
- Pictures with "colored" lacing paths to make it more clear how to run your laces and show you the common lacing patterns and paths that many gloves follow.
- Close-up pictures of the glove lacing and the problem areas that scare people away from fixing their own glove.
- "Fix That Glove!!!" contains numerous useful pictures that will help you see
- "Before" and "after" pictures of sections of gloves that you'll most likely need to fix. These are the most common problem areas.