Title: Flexibility First
Vol. 1 – Just the Facts
Table of Contents
- Why we should Stretch
- What is Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)?
- What happens in the Surrounding Tissues?
- What happens when you stretch?
- How AIS Works
- Positional Stretching
- Fundamentals of Positional Stretching
- Benefits of Positional Stretching
- Goals of Stretching
- Reasons for lack of Flexibility
- Body Mechanics
- Some Basic Information
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Key Points for Success
Vol. 2 – Neck & Jaw
Vol. 3 – Shoulder & Elbow
Vol. 4 – The Wrist & Fingers
Vol. 5 – The Back
Vol. 6 – Hip to the Knee
Vol. 7 – Lower Leg to the Toes
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Fitness Modeling Work
Author: Ian Lauer
Chronicles of a Working Fitness Personality
This simple and easy-to-read guide gives you the inside scoop on how a published and working fitness personality seals the deal and lands PAID fitness modeling jobs.
In this Ebook You Will Learn How To…
- Get into the Magazines & Infomercials
Ian shares the secrets that he applies in each and every meeting to land on the covers and pages of major fitness magazines. He also shares insider tips that he uses to find his way onto the TV screen in your living room. Apply these principles and it can be YOU on those screens and pages.
- Land A Supplement Sponsorship
Do you want a supplement sponsor? You need to be of value and build the right kind of relationship with the prospective sponsor. Ian’s shares how he did this and landed his first supplement sponsorship as well as tons of tips you can apply today to land your own!
- Get Paid
All too often the fitness models and personalities end up on the short end of the stick when it comes to “compensation.” To get paid in this industry you have to STAY IN THE GAME long enough to build your brand. In BOOK you’ll learn how to cultivate the necessary relationships to stay in the game and ultimately get paid.
Title: Powerlifting For Women
Author: Lili Von Ohlen
Here's what YOU get with the Complete Guide To Powerlifting For Women eBook...
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Details of each lifting category to help you choose which you would compete in.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Explanation of lifting commands for each exercise.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Breakdown of competition weight classes.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry What techniques to avoid to ensure you don’t get disqualified in a competition.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Complete glossary of powerlifting terms.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry A breakdown of the gear top powerlifters use for each event.
- Powerlifting competiton preperation A three month beginner workout guide, with training logs to simplify every step.
- Powerlifitng equipment explained Step by step tutorial of the squat, bench press and deadlift.
- Powerlifting Federations Introduction to moderate and advanced powerlifting programs.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Walking you through your first competition so you are prepared to compete.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Weigh-in tips and tricks including our pound flush guide
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad,
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Read Fitness Research
Author: Mark Young
Now is your chance to take back the power to determine fact from fiction by reading, understanding, an applying cutting edge research
How to Read fitness research consists of 4 seminars detailing every single detail from how research is collected to how implement research in your training to bring about the absolute best results for fat loss, muscle gain, athletic performance, and rehabilitation.
Seminar 1 – The Purpose and Process of Research
- Discover why relying on textbooks for knowledge will leave you relying on antiquated information.
- Find out why research actually matters.
- Learn how research is done and why the process of publishing may affect what you get to read.
- Find out how studies are funded and how it affects the results you use to design your programs.
Seminar 2 – Acquiring and Reading Fitness Research
- Discover the top journals you MUST read to stay on top of your field.
- Stay on top of research by having the most current updates delivered right to your inbox.
- Save hundreds or thousands of dollars by learning how to get your hands on studies for free.
- Learn the most important part of a paper. It probably isn’t what you think.
Seminar 3 – No Snooze Statistics & Research Design
- Understand correlations and why you should always be cautious of their
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The High Performance Handbook
Author: Eric Cressey
STOP Wasting Your Time With Cookie Cutter Workout Programs
- Have you ever tried to follow a workout from the pages of a magazine only to see yourself get weaker and smaller... or even worse, fatter?
- Have you ever tried your hand at the most popular new training system only to find yourself hobbling around in pain over the next few days... or even worse, injured?
- Have you ever wondered why the program that helped your best friend put 30lbs on his squat didn't do the same for you?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, then I've got some very good news for you.
The High Performance Handbook Is Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before...
- Unlike your typical cookie-cutter program, it doesn't force you to do an exercise you can't.
- It designs a program suitable to your needs - based on how you move, what your schedule allows, and what your goals are.
- It's an entire system. Not just some manual that says "do this." We give you an entire video database, how to modify exercises, and much more.
- It does all of this at a very affordable price.
The High Performance Handbook is all those years of knowledge broken down into a step-by-step system for an easy-to-follow and effective training system:
- Set Goals - Fat loss? Strength gain? Muscle gain? Athletic performance? I tell you how to modify elements to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: All About Powerlifting
BECOME STRONGER THAN EVER STARTING NOW
Powerlifting can test your constitution, discipline, will, and dedication. It can push your body to its limits, and show you your best. Strength is the foundation for athletic performance, and powerlifting being wholly devoted to it’s cultivation can help you reach and break barriers not only on the platform but on the field.
The definitive book on Powerlifting, everything you need to know about the sport and it’s practice as well as how to translate it to your athletic performance.
- Detailed strategies and training programs to improve the powerlifts
- Learn how to master the competitive lifts
- The rules of competition
- Detailed interviews with some of the strongest men and women to ever walk the planet
- Extensive nutritional information to help you look and perform your best
- Learn how to manipulate your weight for weigh-ins
- Learn how to properly warm-up in the gym and in a competition
- Strategic plans for selecting the proper attempts in a competition
- Guidelines on how to perform your best on meet day
- Extensive lifter classification system for each competitive lift for men and women
- Learn how to use powerlifting to improve sporting performance for all sports
This one of a kind book is dedicated to bringing out the strongest individual you can be, to help you reach new athletic... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Club FLOW Evolution
A Fitness Program not just about Muscles and Sweat?
But about Heart and Soul? About Daring your Life to the next stage of it’s Evolution?
If we are to find true serenity, and grow ever closer to that place where we are in optimal balance and fulfilling our maximum potential, the serenity must come from within.
It can’t be commanded and ordered around by everything that comes at us.
The insanity and challenge of the storm serves a purpose. It is a gift of the abrasive resistance we need to face and overcome in order to discover…
- The nobility of our existence
- The strength of our character
- The power of our purpose
- The inestimable value of the gifts within us
To reveal those deeper levels of ourselves we must face the Hurricane of life.
That is why I created the Club Flow Evolution, because in exercise, it doesn’t get more “hectic” and “crazy” than an off center weighted bat (Club) swinging at, above, below, behind and all around you… as your body shifts, changes directions and moves, through your full range of motion.
With the Club Flow Evolution you will:
- Master body awareness through mastering the most “inefficient training tool”.
- Move through all 6 Degrees of Freedom that our bodies are meant to move in.
- Develop the super-strength that muscle
Title: Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Discover the Secret Rotator Cuff Exercises that Will Cure a Rotator Cuff Injury Every Time!”
A Done-For-You Tool Box of 85 Guaranteed Exercises that will Finally Hep Your Clients Decrease Pain, Improve Range of Motion and Heal Rotator Cuff Injuries!
Here are the Benefits of The Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program:
- Common and uncommon rotator cuff stretching exercises are given
- A list of rare but effective rotator strengthening exercises will be revealed
- A suggested list of range of motion exercises will be demonstrated
- Recommended rotator cuff strengthening exercises will be taught
- You will discover a ready-to- use 12 week rotator cuff exercise program
- An outline of pulley exercises for the rotator cuff will be explained
- An introduction to the 7 structures that make up the shoulder joint
- The 5 most common causes of rotator cuff injuries will be discussed
- Discover the structures that stabilizes the shoulder joint
- Learn the 3 most common injuries that occur to the rotator cuff
- Be introduced to the 12 factors that influence the risk of a rotator cuff injury
- Have common assessment and diagnostic tools explained to you
- You get my best rotator cuff exercise program that you can give to your rotator cuff clients
- Review the 6 treatment options when it comes to rotator cuff injuries
- This manual
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Full Throttle Fat Loss System
Author: Dr. Kareem F. Samhour
Lose Fat Up To 417% FASTER In As Little As 12 Minutes When I Show You EXACTLY How To Flip Your Body's "Hidden" Fat Loss Switch Into OVERDRIVE
This is the end of your fat loss journey, and the beginning of your new lean self. You're going to watch your body change, you're going to feel your joint pain disappear, and you're going to experience more confidence than you EVER have before -- and you'll do it ALL in just 4 short weeks.
The #1 Reason You're Not Losing Fat:
You're Training the WRONG System
The Key Fat Loss Factor:
Your Nervous System
It's a cold hard FACT that you'll take much more away from every rep of every exercise, of every set, and of EVERY workout when you stimulate your nervous system first.
There's a specific sequence of events that I follow to increase signal strength. Here they are:
- Re-align the spine.
- Plan a movement.
- Excite nerves that relax during the day by doing 5 minutes of muscle balancing exercises.
- Ask for more electricity through dynamic and unstable exercises.
- Balance joints to take away pain signals you may not know are going on.
- Work related segments together, at once, to improve muscle timing.
- Create 'Cardiovascular Override' by working all 3 Energy Systems
That may sound like a lot to think about, but there is an easy fat loss system that solves this for you:... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: 45 Day Pilates Melt Down
With the 45 Day Pilates Melt Down, here’s what you’ll discover…
- How a series of Pilates workouts can positively transform your body with fewer reps than other workouts.
- Done-for-you Pilates system designed to melt away fat and tone your body all in one functional short workout.
- Fully demonstrated videos of all the exercises to make sure you are doing the moves correctly and effectively.
- A simplified nutrition plan designed in a 6-week program that includes a grocery list to make it easy for you to shop.
- How to do interval training with Pilates and Cardio without spending money on expensive equipment.
- My functional body-toning techniques are designed to melt away fat, slim and strengthen your body; avoiding injury that can cause you to stop working out and gaining those unwanted pounds back.
- How feeling taller, slimmer and stronger is just a few of the benefits of Pilates. The series of Pilates moves won’t leave your body stiff and bulky.
- A complete plug-and-play system you can do in the comfort of your home. You won’t have that feeling of uneasiness with being starred at when you go to those fitness centers.
- Your body will start to crave the Pilates workout and you find yourself becoming addicted (in a good way) to your workout.
- Feeling uncomfortable with walking into a gym or joining a big group class.
- How getting stronger
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc