Title: My Bikini Belly
Author: Shawna Kaminski
Discover How Even The Most Frustrated Women Are Using This 30 Second Ab Trick To Switch OFF Their “Menopause Molecules” And Visibly SEE A Flat And Firm Belly In Only 21 Days WITHOUT Starving Or Suffering Through Long Boring Workouts
Here’s Your Exact 3 Step Bikini Belly Blueprint To Visibly SEE Your Slimmest, Most Attractive Stomach EVER In Only 21 Days
Workout #1 - Bikini Belly FLUSH
TURN OFF Your Menopause Molecules And FORCE Your Body To INSTANTLY Start Melting Belly Fat In Less Than 24 Hours.
Workout #2 - Bikini Belly BURN
TURN ON Your Belly Shrinking Hormone To SEE Your Tummy Automatically Tighten Up Each Week
Workout #3 - Bikini Belly BLAST
TURN UP Your Metabolism And INSTANTLY Force Your Body To Incinerate Belly Fat Non-Stop For 72 Hours.
Here's just a sample of what you'll discover:
- Special total body movements that INSTANTLY activate more of your metabolism so that you’re burning MORE belly fat even while you sleep.
- A little-known exercise sequence trick that forces your body to increase blood flow and burn fat from your lower belly.
- Special Exercises that flood your cells with anti-aging ”youth” hormones when combined in just the right order.
- An effective, simple movement pattern that signals your body to rebalance your hormones helping you automatically unlock even MORE of your
Title: Cubicle Fitness
Author: Michael Stark
Lose Weight and Gain Muscle Without Leaving Your Office!
Getting in shape is hard. Now you don't have to take valuable time out of your day to do it!
- Gain strength and muscle
- Lose unhealthy pounds
- Keep time for yourself
If You've Ever Struggled With Finding the Time to Get and Stay in Shape...
- You're too tired at the end of the day to even think about working out.
- Home treadmills and stationary cycles are expensive and end up gathering dust.
- Driving to the gym can take forever, and gym memberships are expensive.
There's no need to struggle anymore.
I'll show you how to get and stay in shape, even if you're short on time and money, and don't have much energy left over.
Luckily, my research led me to create this program, Cubicle Fitness -- a new way to exercise, get in shape, lose weight, and even gain muscle, in just minutes a day. Cubicle Fitness:
- Can be done in literally minutes a day
- Does not require specialized, expensive equipment
- Can be done whenever you have a spare moment
- Can work almost every muscle in your body
Here's what's included...
No, you don't need to know the history of this technique in order to make it work. But it's illuminating and it can also be motivational to know that this technique has been used for thousands of... Click here to read the full description!
Title: 7 Day Fitness
Here’s How The 7DayFitness Challenge Works For The Next 30 Days:
- The Caloric Counter lets you keep track of your food, and keeps you accountable so that you’re less likely to binge on junk food.
- Unlike other online programs, I’m always here to answer your questions, explain the exercises, and keep you accountable. You get a 24/7 online trainer to make sure you stay on track.
- The Workout Box lets you design your own workouts based on your problem areas and intensity levels. Custom design a program that is perfect for you, so you’ll never be bored and you’ll make the most of your 7(!) minutes a day.
- You will never be hungry with 7DayFitness! That’s because we’ll show you how to boost your weight loss by eating more of the right foods. The Meal Tracker tool lets you analyze your meals in real time (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks).
- You get 24/7 access to our certified Nutritionist who will make sure you’re eating exactly what you need for maximum results! 7DayFitness combines a great healthy eating plan with unique 7 minute workouts—it’s a killer combination for a killer body.
- You will begin with the 30 Day Beginner Bootcamp challenge. I ask you for a few minutes a day – no more – no less. Each day is totally unique and different, so we can promise you there will never be a dull moment.
- Unlike other online
Title: Ripped With Cardio
Author: Carolyn Hansen
The Revolutionary Fitness Training For Fitter & Stronger Body
Most medical experts will attest to the fact that some cardio training is better than not having any at all. In order to live a fit and healthy lifestyle one of the prerequisites should be to incorporate some cardio training on a regular basis.
It should be noted that there are various types and stages of cardio workouts available for any interested individual. Therefore, some research should be done before the most appropriate regimen is designed and followed effectively.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Never Too Old To Exercise
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Guiding You Towards Health & Longevity!
Aging is a natural process that every human being goes through and it starts from the very day of birth.
However, the actual “aging” is only really visible when the individual is considered to be quite advanced in age.
It should be noted though, that the aging process should not in any way hamper having an exercise regimen and in fact exercising should ideally continue but at a gentler pace and design.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: At Home ACL Surgery Recovery Exercise Video Guide
Author: Jon Haver
Learn from my mistakes…
In University I tore my ACL playing rugby and got surgery almost a full year later. Being a little overconfident I did not focus on my rehab as much as I should have and did little focused at home recovery exercises outside of Physio.
Well, later I decided to play soccer and my lax attitude towards my recovery came back to haunt me 20 minutes into the game.
I re-tore my ACL and swore to myself I would learn everything and do everything I possibly could to avoid re-tearing it or having life long limitations.
These videos are the culmination of years of work and pain!
I had all the fears after my second tear…
- Could I walk my wife back down the isle (literally 3 months before our wedding I tore my knee)
- Was I going to have to suffer through chronic pain
- Will I be able to play with my kids? (none at the time but 1 now)
- Will I be able to play the sports I love again?
Not only did I want to be damn certain I never re-tore my knee I felt like there was information lacking from my Physio and Surgeon.
My surgeons sent me home with a badly photocopied booklet while my physio was only going to be seen every other day starting one week into the recovery.
These crucial first days we have so little guidance or information to go
Title: 21 Ab Accelerators
Author: Kate Vidulich
Finally, the Proven Step-By-Step Plan to Break Your Fat Loss Plateau and Melt 15 Pounds of Belly Fat in 21 Days…
With these “underground” abdominal training secrets I’m about to share, you’ll learn exactly what you should and should NOT being doing to accelerate fat loss and finally get your abs defined – all while training LESS.
I’m warning you right now… some of the tips you’re about to read (if not all of them) will surprise you. These tips for getting a flatter stomach go against much of what you read about in mainstream magazines or hear from the trainers at your local gym.
Imagine losing 15lbs of fat and having visibly, defined abs in the next 21 days…
Imagine showing up at your holiday party or family gathering with stunned looks on their faces.
So What Exactly is an “Ab Accelerator”?
Ab Accelerators are different. When you combine the BEST ab exercises in a circuit, with brief yet strategic rest periods, you’ll not only get a stronger core but you’ll burn a ton of calories (AND have fun while doing it).
Here are 3 things you get with Ab Accelerators you won’t get with mainstream “ab workouts”:
- Out of the box abdominal exercises that work your upper body at the same time (like the Cross Spider Plank)
- Unique Metabolic Workouts that melt ugly fat and give you
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flexibility First
Vol. 1 – Just the Facts
Table of Contents
- Why we should Stretch
- What is Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)?
- What happens in the Surrounding Tissues?
- What happens when you stretch?
- How AIS Works
- Positional Stretching
- Fundamentals of Positional Stretching
- Benefits of Positional Stretching
- Goals of Stretching
- Reasons for lack of Flexibility
- Body Mechanics
- Some Basic Information
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Key Points for Success
Vol. 2 – Neck & Jaw
Vol. 3 – Shoulder & Elbow
Vol. 4 – The Wrist & Fingers
Vol. 5 – The Back
Vol. 6 – Hip to the Knee
Vol. 7 – Lower Leg to the Toes
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Fitness Modeling Work
Author: Ian Lauer
Chronicles of a Working Fitness Personality
This simple and easy-to-read guide gives you the inside scoop on how a published and working fitness personality seals the deal and lands PAID fitness modeling jobs.
In this Ebook You Will Learn How To…
- Get into the Magazines & Infomercials
Ian shares the secrets that he applies in each and every meeting to land on the covers and pages of major fitness magazines. He also shares insider tips that he uses to find his way onto the TV screen in your living room. Apply these principles and it can be YOU on those screens and pages.
- Land A Supplement Sponsorship
Do you want a supplement sponsor? You need to be of value and build the right kind of relationship with the prospective sponsor. Ian’s shares how he did this and landed his first supplement sponsorship as well as tons of tips you can apply today to land your own!
- Get Paid
All too often the fitness models and personalities end up on the short end of the stick when it comes to “compensation.” To get paid in this industry you have to STAY IN THE GAME long enough to build your brand. In BOOK you’ll learn how to cultivate the necessary relationships to stay in the game and ultimately get paid.
Title: Powerlifting For Women
Author: Lili Von Ohlen
Here's what YOU get with the Complete Guide To Powerlifting For Women eBook...
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Details of each lifting category to help you choose which you would compete in.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Explanation of lifting commands for each exercise.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Breakdown of competition weight classes.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry What techniques to avoid to ensure you don’t get disqualified in a competition.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Complete glossary of powerlifting terms.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry A breakdown of the gear top powerlifters use for each event.
- Powerlifting competiton preperation A three month beginner workout guide, with training logs to simplify every step.
- Powerlifitng equipment explained Step by step tutorial of the squat, bench press and deadlift.
- Powerlifting Federations Introduction to moderate and advanced powerlifting programs.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Walking you through your first competition so you are prepared to compete.
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad, blackberry Weigh-in tips and tricks including our pound flush guide
- Powerlifting smart phone apps, iphone, ipad,... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc