Title: The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes
Author: Jerry Shreck
Discover the SECRET Methods most College Strength Coaches don’t share to develop Superior Athletes
This is exactly what I am giving you:
110 Selected Exercises
- Weighted-Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettle Bells, Plates: These exercises involve a weighted implement and can be easily included before, during, or after a weight training session in the weight room.
- Body Weight: Exercises that can be done anywhere and require no equipment. These are great for after conditioning sessions out on the field, court, pool deck, or track.
- Stability Ball: These will require a stability/physio-ball. These exercises are not just about stabilization but also concentric and eccentric properties.
- Bosu Trainer: These will require the use of a Bosu Trainer. These have become very popular lately and it is because they can produce great results in the area of kinesthetic awareness (knowing where your body is in space).
- Medicine Ball: These movements will require a medicine ball or weighted D-Ball. These are great for power and strength development.
- Cable Machine: A cable machine is the preferred tool for these listed exercises but if you are clever; the majority of these could be done with bands if a cable machine is not available.
- Glute/Ham Developer: These are some of the most advanced exercises in this manual and are not for beginners or novice lifters.
- 45 Degree Back Extension: All of these
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Code name: Indestructible
Mike Krivka’s Devious Master Plan to forge an unstoppable, irresistible physique like 007….
In this ultra-unique ebook, you will find:
- The plans for creating your own clear-cut, personalized step-by-step for physical excellence
- A Preface by DAN JOHN!
- Incredibly valuable programming guides
- Enjoyable Bond trivia with every workout – to distract you from the brutality!
- New and effective exercise variations
- Loads of extras to boost all aspects of your kettlebell training
These 24 unique workouts were inspired by the movies we all know and love… And they’re aimed to fire us toward the secret agent abilities we all covet. Resilience, strength, mobility, tenacity… and of course looking great in formal eveningwear.
Mike Krivka blasts through that unimaginative misconception, with these intelligent and powerful workouts. Even better, his clear cut programming guidelines will have you or you training group well on the way to excellence with no confusion. The pathways are clear cut—while still allowing for your lifestyle and imagination.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ripped With Cardio
Author: Carolyn Hansen
The Revolutionary Fitness Training For Fitter & Stronger Body
Most medical experts will attest to the fact that some cardio training is better than not having any at all. In order to live a fit and healthy lifestyle one of the prerequisites should be to incorporate some cardio training on a regular basis.
It should be noted that there are various types and stages of cardio workouts available for any interested individual. Therefore, some research should be done before the most appropriate regimen is designed and followed effectively.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Never Too Old To Exercise
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Guiding You Towards Health & Longevity!
Aging is a natural process that every human being goes through and it starts from the very day of birth.
However, the actual “aging” is only really visible when the individual is considered to be quite advanced in age.
It should be noted though, that the aging process should not in any way hamper having an exercise regimen and in fact exercising should ideally continue but at a gentler pace and design.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: At Home ACL Surgery Recovery Exercise Video Guide
Author: Jon Haver
Learn from my mistakes…
In University I tore my ACL playing rugby and got surgery almost a full year later. Being a little overconfident I did not focus on my rehab as much as I should have and did little focused at home recovery exercises outside of Physio.
Well, later I decided to play soccer and my lax attitude towards my recovery came back to haunt me 20 minutes into the game.
I re-tore my ACL and swore to myself I would learn everything and do everything I possibly could to avoid re-tearing it or having life long limitations.
These videos are the culmination of years of work and pain!
I had all the fears after my second tear…
- Could I walk my wife back down the isle (literally 3 months before our wedding I tore my knee)
- Was I going to have to suffer through chronic pain
- Will I be able to play with my kids? (none at the time but 1 now)
- Will I be able to play the sports I love again?
Not only did I want to be damn certain I never re-tore my knee I felt like there was information lacking from my Physio and Surgeon.
My surgeons sent me home with a badly photocopied booklet while my physio was only going to be seen every other day starting one week into the recovery.
These crucial first days we have so little guidance or information to go
Title: The Fixing Elbow Pain System
Author: Jedd Johnson
Eliminate Excruciating Elbow Pain in Just Minutes without Expensive Appointments, Drugs or Surgery
A Quick and Easy Step-by-Step Guide That Will Finally End Your Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, and Forearm Pain for Good
How the Fixing Elbow Pain System
Will Help You:
- Rehab of Medial Elbow Pain
- Rehab of Lateral Elbow Pain
- Prevention Measures for Avoiding Elbow Injuries
- Pre-habilitation of the Elbow
Throughout This Entire Manual, Each Exercise Comes with Illustrations and Guidance for Volume and Frequency of Training – All the Work is Already Done for You!
These are the kinds of things YOU will experience as well:
- You will be able to use your arm freely again without worrying if the pain is going to come back every time you open a door or fold laundry.
- You will be able to move without pain so you can lift things without being in pain or discomfort.
- Your forearm pain will be gone so you can lift your child up without wincing in pain.
- You will be able to do your day-to-day tasks at your job without having to worry about dropping things every time you pick something up.
- You will get better sleep and feel more rested because your nights will be peaceful again and free of pain every time you switch positions in bed.
- You will be able to go through the day with confidence
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Primal Training
Author: John Holt
Attention: Men and Women who are hitting the gym and still unhappy with their results…
Discover how to melt away up to 38 pounds of unwanted fat and get six pack ripped in only 42 days!
- If you are tired of feeling like you won’t get a decent workout without hammering away for 1-2 hours every time you walk into the gym…
- If you’re sick of time-wasting “cardio sessions” and machine-based workouts from the “internet certified” personal trainers at your gym (who just count your reps while they play with their cell phones anyway)…
- If you hate the thought of training in a gym where you wait in lines for machines and listen to meat heads grunt while they curl 10 pound dumbbells…
- If you tried to get into bodybuilding and are now constantly nursing back pain and joint injuries from the advice of an “in-house” certified trainer that kept calling you “bro”.TP photo
- If family time is more important to you than having to run every single weekday just to hit a calorie burn goal…
- If you want workouts you can do with a small set of dumbbells or even nothing at all but your bodyweight…
Then you need to discover the secrets of a totally NEW way of approaching health and fitness!!! It’s time to transform your body and get PRIMAL!
Title: 21 Ab Accelerators
Author: Kate Vidulich
Finally, the Proven Step-By-Step Plan to Break Your Fat Loss Plateau and Melt 15 Pounds of Belly Fat in 21 Days…
With these “underground” abdominal training secrets I’m about to share, you’ll learn exactly what you should and should NOT being doing to accelerate fat loss and finally get your abs defined – all while training LESS.
I’m warning you right now… some of the tips you’re about to read (if not all of them) will surprise you. These tips for getting a flatter stomach go against much of what you read about in mainstream magazines or hear from the trainers at your local gym.
Imagine losing 15lbs of fat and having visibly, defined abs in the next 21 days…
Imagine showing up at your holiday party or family gathering with stunned looks on their faces.
So What Exactly is an “Ab Accelerator”?
Ab Accelerators are different. When you combine the BEST ab exercises in a circuit, with brief yet strategic rest periods, you’ll not only get a stronger core but you’ll burn a ton of calories (AND have fun while doing it).
Here are 3 things you get with Ab Accelerators you won’t get with mainstream “ab workouts”:
- Out of the box abdominal exercises that work your upper body at the same time (like the Cross Spider Plank)
- Unique Metabolic Workouts that melt ugly fat and give you
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flexibility First
Vol. 1 – Just the Facts
Table of Contents
- Why we should Stretch
- What is Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)?
- What happens in the Surrounding Tissues?
- What happens when you stretch?
- How AIS Works
- Positional Stretching
- Fundamentals of Positional Stretching
- Benefits of Positional Stretching
- Goals of Stretching
- Reasons for lack of Flexibility
- Body Mechanics
- Some Basic Information
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Key Points for Success
Vol. 2 – Neck & Jaw
Vol. 3 – Shoulder & Elbow
Vol. 4 – The Wrist & Fingers
Vol. 5 – The Back
Vol. 6 – Hip to the Knee
Vol. 7 – Lower Leg to the Toes
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Fitness Modeling Work
Author: Ian Lauer
Chronicles of a Working Fitness Personality
This simple and easy-to-read guide gives you the inside scoop on how a published and working fitness personality seals the deal and lands PAID fitness modeling jobs.
In this Ebook You Will Learn How To…
- Get into the Magazines & Infomercials
Ian shares the secrets that he applies in each and every meeting to land on the covers and pages of major fitness magazines. He also shares insider tips that he uses to find his way onto the TV screen in your living room. Apply these principles and it can be YOU on those screens and pages.
- Land A Supplement Sponsorship
Do you want a supplement sponsor? You need to be of value and build the right kind of relationship with the prospective sponsor. Ian’s shares how he did this and landed his first supplement sponsorship as well as tons of tips you can apply today to land your own!
- Get Paid
All too often the fitness models and personalities end up on the short end of the stick when it comes to “compensation.” To get paid in this industry you have to STAY IN THE GAME long enough to build your brand. In BOOK you’ll learn how to cultivate the necessary relationships to stay in the game and ultimately get paid.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc