Title: Cubicle Fitness
Author: Michael Stark
Lose Weight and Gain Muscle Without Leaving Your Office!
Getting in shape is hard. Now you don't have to take valuable time out of your day to do it!
- Gain strength and muscle
- Lose unhealthy pounds
- Keep time for yourself
If You've Ever Struggled With Finding the Time to Get and Stay in Shape...
- You're too tired at the end of the day to even think about working out.
- Home treadmills and stationary cycles are expensive and end up gathering dust.
- Driving to the gym can take forever, and gym memberships are expensive.
There's no need to struggle anymore.
I'll show you how to get and stay in shape, even if you're short on time and money, and don't have much energy left over.
Luckily, my research led me to create this program, Cubicle Fitness -- a new way to exercise, get in shape, lose weight, and even gain muscle, in just minutes a day. Cubicle Fitness:
- Can be done in literally minutes a day
- Does not require specialized, expensive equipment
- Can be done whenever you have a spare moment
- Can work almost every muscle in your body
Here's what's included...
No, you don't need to know the history of this technique in order to make it work. But it's illuminating and it can also be motivational to know that this technique has been used for thousands of
Title: 7 Day Fitness
Here’s How The 7DayFitness Challenge Works For The Next 30 Days:
- The Caloric Counter lets you keep track of your food, and keeps you accountable so that you’re less likely to binge on junk food.
- Unlike other online programs, I’m always here to answer your questions, explain the exercises, and keep you accountable. You get a 24/7 online trainer to make sure you stay on track.
- The Workout Box lets you design your own workouts based on your problem areas and intensity levels. Custom design a program that is perfect for you, so you’ll never be bored and you’ll make the most of your 7(!) minutes a day.
- You will never be hungry with 7DayFitness! That’s because we’ll show you how to boost your weight loss by eating more of the right foods. The Meal Tracker tool lets you analyze your meals in real time (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks).
- You get 24/7 access to our certified Nutritionist who will make sure you’re eating exactly what you need for maximum results! 7DayFitness combines a great healthy eating plan with unique 7 minute workouts—it’s a killer combination for a killer body.
- You will begin with the 30 Day Beginner Bootcamp challenge. I ask you for a few minutes a day – no more – no less. Each day is totally unique and different, so we can promise you there will never be a dull moment.
- Unlike other online
Title: Code name: Indestructible
Mike Krivka’s Devious Master Plan to forge an unstoppable, irresistible physique like 007….
In this ultra-unique ebook, you will find:
- The plans for creating your own clear-cut, personalized step-by-step for physical excellence
- A Preface by DAN JOHN!
- Incredibly valuable programming guides
- Enjoyable Bond trivia with every workout – to distract you from the brutality!
- New and effective exercise variations
- Loads of extras to boost all aspects of your kettlebell training
These 24 unique workouts were inspired by the movies we all know and love… And they’re aimed to fire us toward the secret agent abilities we all covet. Resilience, strength, mobility, tenacity… and of course looking great in formal eveningwear.
Mike Krivka blasts through that unimaginative misconception, with these intelligent and powerful workouts. Even better, his clear cut programming guidelines will have you or you training group well on the way to excellence with no confusion. The pathways are clear cut—while still allowing for your lifestyle and imagination.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ripped With Cardio
Author: Carolyn Hansen
The Revolutionary Fitness Training For Fitter & Stronger Body
Most medical experts will attest to the fact that some cardio training is better than not having any at all. In order to live a fit and healthy lifestyle one of the prerequisites should be to incorporate some cardio training on a regular basis.
It should be noted that there are various types and stages of cardio workouts available for any interested individual. Therefore, some research should be done before the most appropriate regimen is designed and followed effectively.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Never Too Old To Exercise
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Guiding You Towards Health & Longevity!
Aging is a natural process that every human being goes through and it starts from the very day of birth.
However, the actual “aging” is only really visible when the individual is considered to be quite advanced in age.
It should be noted though, that the aging process should not in any way hamper having an exercise regimen and in fact exercising should ideally continue but at a gentler pace and design.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: At Home ACL Surgery Recovery Exercise Video Guide
Author: Jon Haver
Learn from my mistakes…
In University I tore my ACL playing rugby and got surgery almost a full year later. Being a little overconfident I did not focus on my rehab as much as I should have and did little focused at home recovery exercises outside of Physio.
Well, later I decided to play soccer and my lax attitude towards my recovery came back to haunt me 20 minutes into the game.
I re-tore my ACL and swore to myself I would learn everything and do everything I possibly could to avoid re-tearing it or having life long limitations.
These videos are the culmination of years of work and pain!
I had all the fears after my second tear…
- Could I walk my wife back down the isle (literally 3 months before our wedding I tore my knee)
- Was I going to have to suffer through chronic pain
- Will I be able to play with my kids? (none at the time but 1 now)
- Will I be able to play the sports I love again?
Not only did I want to be damn certain I never re-tore my knee I felt like there was information lacking from my Physio and Surgeon.
My surgeons sent me home with a badly photocopied booklet while my physio was only going to be seen every other day starting one week into the recovery.
These crucial first days we have so little guidance or information to go
Title: The Fixing Elbow Pain System
Author: Jedd Johnson
Eliminate Excruciating Elbow Pain in Just Minutes without Expensive Appointments, Drugs or Surgery
A Quick and Easy Step-by-Step Guide That Will Finally End Your Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, and Forearm Pain for Good
How the Fixing Elbow Pain System
Will Help You:
- Rehab of Medial Elbow Pain
- Rehab of Lateral Elbow Pain
- Prevention Measures for Avoiding Elbow Injuries
- Pre-habilitation of the Elbow
Throughout This Entire Manual, Each Exercise Comes with Illustrations and Guidance for Volume and Frequency of Training – All the Work is Already Done for You!
These are the kinds of things YOU will experience as well:
- You will be able to use your arm freely again without worrying if the pain is going to come back every time you open a door or fold laundry.
- You will be able to move without pain so you can lift things without being in pain or discomfort.
- Your forearm pain will be gone so you can lift your child up without wincing in pain.
- You will be able to do your day-to-day tasks at your job without having to worry about dropping things every time you pick something up.
- You will get better sleep and feel more rested because your nights will be peaceful again and free of pain every time you switch positions in bed.
- You will be able to go through the day with confidence
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Primal Training
Author: John Holt
Attention: Men and Women who are hitting the gym and still unhappy with their results…
Discover how to melt away up to 38 pounds of unwanted fat and get six pack ripped in only 42 days!
- If you are tired of feeling like you won’t get a decent workout without hammering away for 1-2 hours every time you walk into the gym…
- If you’re sick of time-wasting “cardio sessions” and machine-based workouts from the “internet certified” personal trainers at your gym (who just count your reps while they play with their cell phones anyway)…
- If you hate the thought of training in a gym where you wait in lines for machines and listen to meat heads grunt while they curl 10 pound dumbbells…
- If you tried to get into bodybuilding and are now constantly nursing back pain and joint injuries from the advice of an “in-house” certified trainer that kept calling you “bro”.TP photo
- If family time is more important to you than having to run every single weekday just to hit a calorie burn goal…
- If you want workouts you can do with a small set of dumbbells or even nothing at all but your bodyweight…
Then you need to discover the secrets of a totally NEW way of approaching health and fitness!!! It’s time to transform your body and get PRIMAL!
Title: 21 Ab Accelerators
Author: Kate Vidulich
Finally, the Proven Step-By-Step Plan to Break Your Fat Loss Plateau and Melt 15 Pounds of Belly Fat in 21 Days…
With these “underground” abdominal training secrets I’m about to share, you’ll learn exactly what you should and should NOT being doing to accelerate fat loss and finally get your abs defined – all while training LESS.
I’m warning you right now… some of the tips you’re about to read (if not all of them) will surprise you. These tips for getting a flatter stomach go against much of what you read about in mainstream magazines or hear from the trainers at your local gym.
Imagine losing 15lbs of fat and having visibly, defined abs in the next 21 days…
Imagine showing up at your holiday party or family gathering with stunned looks on their faces.
So What Exactly is an “Ab Accelerator”?
Ab Accelerators are different. When you combine the BEST ab exercises in a circuit, with brief yet strategic rest periods, you’ll not only get a stronger core but you’ll burn a ton of calories (AND have fun while doing it).
Here are 3 things you get with Ab Accelerators you won’t get with mainstream “ab workouts”:
- Out of the box abdominal exercises that work your upper body at the same time (like the Cross Spider Plank)
- Unique Metabolic Workouts that melt ugly fat and give you
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flexibility First
Vol. 1 – Just the Facts
Table of Contents
- Why we should Stretch
- What is Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)?
- What happens in the Surrounding Tissues?
- What happens when you stretch?
- How AIS Works
- Positional Stretching
- Fundamentals of Positional Stretching
- Benefits of Positional Stretching
- Goals of Stretching
- Reasons for lack of Flexibility
- Body Mechanics
- Some Basic Information
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Key Points for Success
Vol. 2 – Neck & Jaw
Vol. 3 – Shoulder & Elbow
Vol. 4 – The Wrist & Fingers
Vol. 5 – The Back
Vol. 6 – Hip to the Knee
Vol. 7 – Lower Leg to the Toes
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc